Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Huilan3105

Reaction score
my bank account is under investigation.

does anyone knows how long does it take for the police to release my bank account.

green72

Reaction score
Govt just announce Scamshield app for android users. I've been waiting for almost 2 years for this app for android since it was launch for ios users.

Scamshield for Android

Every Singapore android user should install this like the trace together app.

Helps the SPF to gather all scam numbers to be block.

green72

Reaction score
more than meet the eyes. I doubt any UMLs wants to bash people up for nothing. moreoever they need to pay money to hire such commandos.
Not really commandos for those who are 1st time victims.

They are usually desperate victims themselves task by the scammers/loanshark to offset/defer their own loan.

These "commandos" can include makciks, aunties, student or foreign workers. They are not vaguely are a threat to your life.

Instead, they are the ones in constant alert of being caught.

green72

Reaction score
Hahaha, beating someone up in broad daylight in Singapore. Which runner will have the balls to do this? confirm within 2 hours arrested.

The noose is tightening. When Singapore parliament starts to discuss about loan shark activities, you can be sure the police will make more arrests soon to show they are taking action. If they still want to die die deposit money into your bank account, just take and change your phone number lor hahahaha
I took their money and bought a high end cctv. SPF does not bother if you use the money, just don't be a money mule and transfer to another victim.

The scammer never recoup their losses and I still have my limbs attached. Ghosting is effective.

For those still unconvinced and worry for their life, please spare a minute and digest what I have done.

cucurella33

Reaction score
I took their money and bought a high end cctv. SPF does not bother if you use the money, just don't be a money mule and transfer to another victim.

The scammer never recoup their losses and I still have my limbs attached. Ghosting is effective.

For those still unconvinced and worry for their life, please spare a minute and digest what I have done.
Yeah ball-less malaysian keyboard warriors. TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS I ALSO KNOW LA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Huilan3105

Reaction score

does anyone knows how long does it take for the police to release my bank account.

ForBetterDays

Reaction score

Never been through this, but there older posts that u can refer back to. Once the police investigation finalised, they usually will unfreeze from what I have read. Or u can call the IO and clarify.

kingex995

Reaction score
Anyone got experience in bank account being freezed?

Had a friend who kena and bank freeze, has already been resolved due to a misunderstanding. How long will it takes for the bank acc to unfreeze? What are your stories that u can share?

I heard it takes around 1 month to unfreeze. Can someone verify?

Naze97

Reaction score
Hi all, side track abit, just wondering now still got people run away from ah long?
Hi bro. I also kena same things. Now my loan is 3k. For a few month i keep paying them. Now what to do. I cannot than paying them. What should i do. If make report police how? What police will be asking? Because Im foreignt whose renting a room here. And I scared landlord or my boss will being chasing by them. Hurmm how.

patarrol0809

Reaction score
What to do if LS still text me even after loan repaid on time and no more existing relations? Reply and ask what they want or ghost mode or make police report?

Naze97

Reaction score
What to do if LS still text me even after loan repaid on time and no more existing relations? Reply and ask what they want or ghost mode or make police report?
If you already clear its better. Just chnage phone number loo. I still owe them keep paying defer everyweek. Now i cannot tahan. I dont hv money ley. I want to stop paying but im worried my landlord n my boss only. I want to report police but idk what to tell. What police gonna ask. And how to make up the story. Yes i take a loan due to urgently. At first okay lah i still can tahan. Till then the LS gang all message me ask me either i need to rolling or not. And then ah, now I loan with more than 2 LS. Now how do i do? What should i tell police. Will police help me? What about my landlord and boss? How im gonna tell them? I just think about suicide.

patarrol0809

Reaction score
If you already clear its better. Just chnage phone number loo. I still owe them keep paying defer everyweek. Now i cannot tahan. I dont hv money ley. I want to stop paying but im worried my landlord n my boss only. I want to report police but idk what to tell. What police gonna ask. And how to make up the story. Yes i take a loan due to urgently. At first okay lah i still can tahan. Till then the LS gang all message me ask me either i need to rolling or not. And then ah, now I loan with more than 2 LS. Now how do i do? What should i tell police. Will police help me? What about my landlord and boss? How im gonna tell them? I just think about suicide.
yes but my case is i already repaid the full sum and it was less then a thousand.... dunno want to laugh or cry, should i ghost or make report because they not supposed to still contact me since i have already repaid and did not have any delay

Naze97

Reaction score
yes but my case is i already repaid the full sum and it was less then a thousand.... dunno want to laugh or cry, should i ghost or make report because they not supposed to still contact me since i have already repaid and did not have any delay
Just ghosting and block them and also change your number. Ghosting them. They will disturb you anymore.

Naze97

Reaction score
They contacting your asking you taking a loan?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.