Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
The IO just brought the suspect who lock my gate to my unit..quite poor thing see the face is like borrower turn debtor not like what ppl always say commando like garang type..

Same like the video below ???
Reporter taking photo non stop ? :s11:

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
When kena caught already then act pitiful lah. When want to splash gate never think properly first before doing. Let someone who only talk to them on phone and Whatsapp to control them like an idiot. Never even see the ah Long face but still so scared.

Ah Long don't dare to show face.
Maybe hiding at oversea.

waunderwall

Reaction score
Been receiving calls from unknown numbers start with 6. Suspected they are harassers.

Anyone encountering this as well?

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
+65? If its local number they using prepaid. But they're based in JB

No wonder they don't dare to show face.
I really pity those Singaporean debtor forced to become runner.
Got Jail, fine and minimum 3 stroke of cane.

lesnar88

Reaction score
No wonder they don't dare to show face.
I really pity those Singaporean debtor forced to become runner.
Got Jail, fine and minimum 3 stroke of cane.

All LS in overseas. Very hard to create solid network here. The game plan is always debtors vs runners, masterminded by LS. So its a numbers game, whether you kena harass and the type of harassment.

The only physical contact AL want is your cash, not even their own bank acc coz its traceable.

25chic

Reaction score
Do you all block them totally? I have made police report but not block them yet. Today, my payments are due and they have been texting me since yesterday but I have ignored.

Gonna block them today, will be ready for phone calls and harrassments.

Aphazel

Reaction score
Do you all block them totally? I have made police report but not block them yet. Today, my payments are due and they have been texting me since yesterday but I have ignored.

My payment due tomorrow. Just now the AL called i nvr answer.this morning met I.O in charge of my case advised me stop interacting with them, block them. Inform neighbours to look out for suspicious person, fixed cctv

Sharuu

Reaction score

I've never blocked, because I wanted to see how often they contact me and what they send. But I think block or don't block also no different. They just want to check if it's still you behind your phone and if you still scared so will pay.

25chic

Reaction score
I've never blocked, because I wanted to see how often they contact me and what they send. But I think block or don't block also no different. They just want to check if it's still you behind your phone and if you still scared so will pay.

So, do you read their messages? Care to share how long you've been "undergoing" their harassment?

Sallyish

Reaction score
Hi . Im new here. I am goin thru the harassment stage. I borrowed $600. I was forced to random reasons for the deferment amount which is $200 for 4 times different weeks and when its promised for clearance which is $800 they suddenly said that one not counted they threaten me to pay another $800 if wanna close the loan. Which i refused i kept saying a deal is a deal have black and white somemore they promise to close the loan. So after I refused they started the o$p$ to my ic, whatsapp pics of my fren. I quickly called the police when they threatened to come to my house and see what they can do. With the police advise to create a report i went to my npc made a report and installed 3 cctvs. Now i am still getting diff numbers with vulgarities and threats. Bt i just keep blocking it. How long will this last? Now everywhere i go i have a kitchen knife and pepper spray incase. And what will they keep doing next? The police had advice me with the necessary options to do if we see any suspicious acts. Bt as of now, is my case so severe? They didn’t come that night though. Will this die off? And my neighbor usually closes their door late at night. What should i do more? It was my fault in not checking whether they are licensed or tailongs. Now that they are. They have been harassing my family and my friend . Appreciate the great advice from anyone here.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Hi . Im new here. I am goin thru the harassment stage. I borrowed $600. I was forced to random reasons for the deferment amount which is $200 for 4 times different weeks and when its promised for clearance which is $800 they suddenly said that one not counted they threaten me to pay another $800 if wanna close the loan. Which i refused i kept saying a deal is a deal have black and white somemore they promise to close the loan. So after I refused they started the o$p$ to my ic, whatsapp pics of my fren. I quickly called the police when they threatened to come to my house and see what they can do. With the police advise to create a report i went to my npc made a report and installed 3 cctvs. Now i am still getting diff numbers with vulgarities and threats. Bt i just keep blocking it. How long will this last? Now everywhere i go i have a kitchen knife and pepper spray incase. And what will they keep doing next? The police had advice me with the necessary options to do if we see any suspicious acts. Bt as of now, is my case so severe? They didn’t come that night though. Will this die off? And my neighbor usually closes their door late at night. What should i do more? It was my fault in not checking whether they are licensed or tailongs. Now that they are. They have been harassing my family and my friend . Appreciate the great advice from anyone here.
Just wait for them....paint lock gate love letter lots of knnccb!!After a while is nothing Liao..tell yr Al fk off la.prepare popcorn too

Last edited:

Sallyish

Reaction score
Just wait for them....paint lock gate love letter lots of knnccb!!After a while is nothing Liao..tell yr Al fk off la.prepare popcorn too
I dowana liaise with them anymore. Bt what is al? And why prepare popcorn? Are there cases where they dont lock gate, splash paint and love letters?

khunjuno

Reaction score

Please don't try to delude yourself into thinking that you can get away with a scratch. Be mentally prepared that there will be some form of verbal and physical harassment. Mostly calls, WhatsApp, SMS from unknown and no caller ID numbers to your phone, NOK and work place. Physical harassment, expect at the very least love letters being sent to your house. Whether or not it will escalate to locked gates, splashed paint and burning down the door - who knows? Even we also don't know.

But you have to be prepared for such things to happen, so let your family and work place know what is going on and what are the steps they can take to lessen the harassment. Go and read this whole thread twice through tonight to get a sense of what is the process of the harassment and the preventive measures.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You wanna go jail ? :s11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.