Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

lesnar88

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any experience in helping loanshark transfer money and lock people’s gates and were caught? I wan know what is the sentence like.. someone close to me did this 2 things and is arrested. I myself still In shock and very worried.

Transfer money have. Only transferred once kena caught. Put on bail, investigate then release on conditional warning. But its not me.

Lock gate means more severe punishment lor

shitty123

Reaction score
Hi... i got a force loan even after i reject. i got scared and paid off within 3 days and AL say i pay to wrong account but i know i didnt.. 500 pay 750.. now call and harrass my family members and also send videos.. I make police report.. how do they find out where u work? u think they will come to the house like how they threaten.

khunjuno

Reaction score
Hi... i got a force loan even after i reject. i got scared and paid off within 3 days and AL say i pay to wrong account but i know i didnt.. 500 pay 750.. now call and harrass my family members and also send videos.. I make police report.. how do they find out where u work? u think they will come to the house like how they threaten.

They can easily google your Facebook, linkedin or other social media to find out where you work. So I suggest you either private these accounts or close them for a while. You paid 750 in 3 days for a 500 loan that they forced on you... in their eyes, you an easy fish because you were easily scared by their threats. Do expect them to continue harassing you for some time because they think you're easy prey.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score

You should not pay back the money to illegal money lender because you will involved in the loan shark activities when you transfer to the account. Like other people received money from strangers ( force loan) when you transfer the money over. Please consult the Police and work with them closely.

1) Make police report
2) Close bank account
3) Change new Sim card
4) Go and buy HD CCTV can record at low light condition also (infra red).
5) Go and apply license with the Police report for installing CCTV
6) Buy pop corn and watch show

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
They can easily google your Facebook, linkedin or other social media to find out where you work. So I suggest you either private these accounts or close them for a while. You paid 750 in 3 days for a 500 loan that they forced on you... in their eyes, you an easy fish because you were easily scared by their threats. Do expect them to continue harassing you for some time because they think you're easy prey.

$250 convert back to Ringgit, can get almost RM 750 just for 3 days only.
Inside their mind, they finally managed to find another easy Carrot Head.

shitty123

Reaction score
Thats their game play.. Force to pay and harrass.

Thats All private so Im save.. I dont use my real name on it and i dont put where i work but do you think they will come to the house and throw paint and burn like how they threaten. Police report make.. Bank account close today. Sim card i leave cause i just block. I just worry they show up and harass my mum and kids and throw paint. After i told him im not paying.. he keep calling and message for 1 hour now quite for 1 hour.. just worry come to my hse..

shitty123

Reaction score
$250 convert back to Ringgit, can get almost RM 750 just for 3 days only.
Inside their mind, they finally managed to find another easy Carrot Head.

Yeah im feel like f!@$ing carrot head... i argue with him for a bit and say "u guys one soap opera.. all one gang.. n **** me over.. im reporting to police now.." I got a angry

25chic

Reaction score
AL I already run. So far, been quiet day today. Kinda worrying.

Now, on LML. I know cannot run coz I signed agreement with them. Can anyone advise how we can negotiate with them? I called BGSS, the guy referred me to AMP. I asked him straightforward, I got your number from CCS and now you refer me to AMP. Why? U can't help me? He said I'm Malay...I slam the phone.

I called Silver Lining, but gotta wait till next week coz need appointment. Now, I have politely ask LML for extension but now their tune is very different. AL tune come out already. Silver Lining told me....LML is even worst then UML.

Anyone with experience on LML non-payments can share pls?

shitty123

Reaction score
AL I already run. So far, been quiet day today. Kinda worrying.

Now, on LML. I know cannot run coz I signed agreement with them. Can anyone advise how we can negotiate with them? I called BGSS, the guy referred me to AMP. I asked him straightforward, I got your number from CCS and now you refer me to AMP. Why? U can't help me? He said I'm Malay...I slam the phone.

I called Silver Lining, but gotta wait till next week coz need appointment. Now, I have politely ask LML for extension but now their tune is very different. AL tune come out already. Silver Lining told me....LML is even worst then UML.

Anyone with experience on LML non-payments can share pls?

AL - Did they harass you at home or just messaging and how long?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Thats All private so Im save.. I dont use my real name on it and i dont put where i work but do you think they will come to the house and throw paint and burn like how they threaten. Police report make.. Bank account close today. Sim card i leave cause i just block. I just worry they show up and harass my mum and kids and throw paint. After i told him im not paying.. he keep calling and message for 1 hour now quite for 1 hour.. just worry come to my hse..

U just ask them come splash la.see when they splash lo..

shitty123

Reaction score

what do you mean... i dont wanna further interact with them.. I just wanna know if people do get harass at home for small amount.. or whatever amount... just wanna know where i stand.. coming to 3 hours quiet..

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No need scared. The AL worry more than you.
You can dare him come to your house one to one talk.
The AL will give you 1000 reasons cannot come.
By the way, those AL is based on oversea such as Malaysia and China.
Only debtors turn runner or young school boy will come and paint your house.
You should have more confident in our SPF.
Our Police is number 1, they are the best.
You grow so big already, when you saw Newspaper got Ah Long burn someone house and people die inside ?
When you got read about that Ah Long beat debtors until stay inside hospital ?
The dead from car accident is more frequent than your Ah Long news.
You are watching too much movie.
Unless you tell us you are staying in Malaysia, then is different story all together.

lesnar88

Reaction score

They will never show up la. Where got criminals come your house, harrass, run away and get caught lol.

Now you're dealing with yourself vs debtors-turned-runners. And runners know physical damage to properties confirm heavy sentence. Cameras are everywhere. The most they do is distribute love letters, posters like jjlin lol.

You and your whole family read this whole thread. Read like bedtime story. Confirm can sleep peacefully tonight

Last edited:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they are so fierce need to talk to you for 1 hour ?
Ah Long already ask all his men come to your house if really so powerful.
Ah Long is just a Keyboard warrior play with your feeling.
Ensure you are staying in Singapore and not Malaysia.
Ah Long in Malaysia is different from Singapore.

7727984fa559878cdcee29c1a8d111d5.jpg

Snaptwist

Reaction score

Its all depends on how fast or slow they get debtor turn runner to work for them to do the dirty work.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

what do you mean... i dont wanna further interact with them.. I just wanna know if people do get harass at home for small amount.. or whatever amount... just wanna know where i stand.. coming to 3 hours quiet..

Jjlin1205 is an expert. He is very experienced.
You should be grateful because found this forum.
You no need to worry about those Ah Long.
What jjlin means is dare the Ah Long come and meet you face to face.
The Ah Long confirm give you 1 thousand reason cannot.
His mother sick, car broke down or any excuse he can think of.
Those so called Ah Long is hiding oversea.

shitty123

Reaction score
If they are so fierce need to talk to you for 1 hour ?
Ah Long already ask all his men come to your house if really so powerful.
Ah Long is just a Keyboard warrior play with your feeling.
Ensure you are staying in Singapore and not Malaysia.
Ah Long in Malaysia is different from Singapore.

Thank you.. Just hope if these idiots come to house.. its only love letters.. no paint all.. or fire.. cause this AL sent me video of fire and red paint. Hope this nightmare will go away soon...

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shitty123, I share again.
If you got time read back few more pages.
Ah Long got problem find runner nowadays because the penalty is very harsh.
Now Ah Long look for those 15 years old school children to do the harassment.
You no need worry the Ah Long at all.
You should buy the CCTV and Popcorn.

tumblr_inline_pc0964qEH71t4gczf_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.