Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

25chic

Reaction score
Ytd LML go my office find me..tell my office O$P$ dun hide...** only balnce less than $600..if u guy stuck wif LML faster look for help..

How soon did they come to your office after u were due for payment? Im negotiating with my LML to pay the late fee & interest first but they claim need to check and get back to me.

25chic

Reaction score
I also have LML but been paying them a friend asked me to go Arise2Care and get their help if i have problem paying the LML. They also help ppl facing probs with AL.

Thanks! I’ve called Arise2care and tho they’re closed tdy they did share to at least pay late fre & interest to hold for another month. Now gotta wait till Wednesday for walk-in.

Headached

Reaction score
How soon did they come to your office after u were due for payment? Im negotiating with my LML to pay the late fee & interest first but they claim need to check and get back to me.
1 wk...there r few lml same like al attitude

cw3007

Reaction score
Thanks! I’ve called Arise2care and tho they’re closed tdy they did share to at least pay late fre & interest to hold for another month. Now gotta wait till Wednesday for walk-in.

Concentrate on things what u can control now. Do not worry about things that u cant control n start worrying things that might not happen. Seek help asap and u will be suprise there r people waiting to help you to get out of your situation.

Headached

Reaction score
Concentrate on things what u can control now. Do not worry about things that u cant control n start worrying things that might not happen. Seek help asap and u will be suprise there r people waiting to help you to get out of your situation.
They make us shame and our life miserable...

khunjuno

Reaction score
New generation young AL dunno dialect.No need to scare of them.

I see. Strange, fella sounded quite old, but apparently didn’t know how to speak Hokkien. Only can speak canto, that’s when I know that guy can’t be from Singapore. Even the most basic Hokkien also dunno.

cw3007

Reaction score
I see. Strange, fella sounded quite old, but apparently didn’t know how to speak Hokkien. Only can speak canto, that’s when I know that guy can’t be from Singapore. Even the most basic Hokkien also dunno.

Malaysian. They operate like a call centre with background noise trying to make u fearful.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
F
Ytd LML go my office find me..tell my office O$P$ dun hide...** only balnce less than $600..if u guy stuck wif LML faster look for help..
Ya which lml ah..** lml got license to harass one.i kenA before nite time 10pm appear at my hse..

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Faster clear LML. They are working within the law. Police can't do anything compare to loan shark.

cw3007

Reaction score

Late LKY has done a good job to eradicate the secret society in singapore. Singapore is very disconnected from the secret society in south east asia. My point is singapore is consider safe and all the LS runners knew if get caught they will behind bars. The more we give in the more this LS will spread. So we must stop all this nonense.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
F
Ya which lml ah..** lml got license to harass one.i kenA before nite time 10pm appear at my hse..

LML dare to show face unlike ah long. Some even record video and put it online. Even you call police come also no use, saw few video at YouTube. Police will advise you to pay up since got black and white and they are registered with Government and got license.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They are Malaysian. Similar like love scam, police scam and kidnapping scam hide behind telephone. You can dare him to meet up but they got alot excuse cannot. Easy to cheat Singaporean because Singaporean is obedient, timid and want face. Cannot lose face in front of family and colleagues. Lol.

cw3007

Reaction score
LML dare to show face unlike ah long. Some even record video and put it online. Even you call police come also no use, saw few video at YouTube. Police will advise you to pay up since got black and white and they are registered with Government and got license.

If LML is doing non ethical things rest assured their licence will not be aporove to operate. Who approve their licence it is the singapore gov. If you need help to renegiotate yr installment plan with LML i can give u the contact. But please do not let the interest rate run wild before you seek help

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If LML is doing non ethical things rest assured their licence will not be aporove to operate. Who approve their licence it is the singapore gov. If you need help to renegiotate yr installment plan with LML i can give u the contact. But please do not let the interest rate run wild before you seek help

Not me. I no need borrow money from them.

Ghie0908

Reaction score
Yesterday, after being quiet for at least 2 weeks, i received a letter via post and said that his boss only wants his money back. Call this number if you dont want your name posted on atm machines. The letter was posted from Johor Bahru. Only shows they are not in Singapore.

Then yesterday too, they called my boss to say I owe them money. The boss knows all about this money lending thing so he just say i no longer work there.

I still say best option is block all numbers and dont answer unknown callers. And be vigilant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.