Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Hang in there. What they can do is to mind **** you. Lodge a police report and install cctv. No need to be scare of them. Just need to ride it out for time being.

Hi guys, i am new here. I got 20AL and amount of 80k. Been stopped paying them for few weeks. So far one come up write on wall. Still prepare for the worst to come

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Hang in there. What they can do is to mind **** you. Lodge a police report and install cctv. No need to be scare of them. Just need to ride it out for time being.

Already do all necessary measure. Ytd received msg that will send commando to hurt my family. I am waiting for them to come

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They are all words. They send and if their so called commando come up, then they and their commando very stupid.

Install cctv already?

Already do all necessary measure. Ytd received msg that will send commando to hurt my family. I am waiting for them to come

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
My buddy owe about 8 AL and maybe owe around 10k. He paid and paid and until he cannot tahan.

Also received threats, calls, letters to his neighbors. He also don’t care. They can’t physically hurt you anyway. You just need to install cctv to catch whoever they send up.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
My buddy owe about 8 AL and maybe owe around 10k. He paid and paid and until he cannot tahan.

Also received threats, calls, letters to his neighbors. He also don’t care. They can’t physically hurt you anyway. You just need to install cctv to catch whoever they send up.

My amount too big. Might not be so easy ride

biol007

Reaction score
This one maybe you should ask your close friends or some relatives. Everyone also need money. It’s just based on word of trust between you and your friends or family.

Do not go to those AL which will give you more stress

oklah i got into al..
nobody trusted me at all..
like i said Nobody!!!
tats y wanted to find outsource..

JCKH0380

Reaction score
This one no choice. Just need to ride it out. As long as you don’t pay them. It’s not worth it paying them. 80k lei. You can use it on a good holiday.

Already paying them way more i took from them. They suck enough of me. Hope they just let me off. But can only endure at the moment

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah. No need to pay them. They can ki siao whatever they want. They are not legal anyway. Dare them come up. They can’t do anything to you.

Already paying them way more i took from them. They suck enough of me. Hope they just let me off. But can only endure at the moment

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
How about work hard and save some? How long can those financial assistance help you if you don’t help yourself?

Maybe sell something online and try to tahan til next pay day?

It’s just the beginning of the month. Surely there is some from your salary, right?

any financial assistant ?
sinda-muis-church??

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am new here. I got 20AL and amount of 80k. Been stopped paying them for few weeks. So far one come up write on wall. Still prepare for the worst to come
Wah u must be earning more than 8k above then they will lend u this ant..average 4k per Al .good luck bro...I own 30k Lena splash paint lock..ye case maybe someone will set fire

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Better set cctv and a baseball bat on standby as well. Hoot the runner until jiaklat jiaklat.

Wah u must be earning more than 8k above then they will lend u this ant..average 4k per Al .good luck bro...I own 30k Lena splash paint lock..ye case maybe someone will set fire

JCKH0380

Reaction score

I got 2AL lend me big amount cause i been taking from them for 5 years. But only recent 2 years they up the amount to five figure for me cause my payment is good. Every week pay them around 3k for interest only. Until recently take from other AL to pay them which bubble finally burst

Last edited:

rigrig

Reaction score
Yours is deffered loan or weekly loan...ya my case also same la.paint lock letters pattern all Chu finished now they LAN LAN write of me Liao .spend time on finding new customer better for them

defer weekly until say can monthly. lol weak really is lan lan 1 in the end.

rigrig

Reaction score
I got 2AL lend me big amount cause i been taking from them for 5 years. But only recent 2 years they up the amount to five figure for me cause my payment is good. Every week pay them around 3k for interest only. Until recently take from other AL to pay them which bubble finally burst

high roller hang in there dont give in

Lady2556

Reaction score
Reading thru all the comments made me realise that I'm not the only one that had fallen into this state. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.