Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Go and get a cctv now. Don’t waste any more precious time. You will feel more secure with it, trust me. Runners are also scared of being caught. That’s why AL are more agressive these days.

My hb also got such letter and he went down to Tanglin ytd to meet the IO. Mentioned about him cheating. Its like money transferred in and the other party lodge a report of u cheating

Domino1904

Reaction score
Maybe they ask another victim trsf money to your account for them.dont worry I went for this type of interview before..we providing assistance to police to catch those ah gua ah long

I see..

Thank you guys.

I will be more than happy to assist with investigations.

Pls do share more info with us.

The more the better!

But end game is simple...
Nvr let them win.

Worried90

Reaction score
Go and get a cctv now. Don’t waste any more precious time. You will feel more secure with it, trust me. Runners are also scared of being caught. That’s why AL are more agressive these days.

I will be getting one later after work. Told hubby scold them and dare e idiots to come up, tell them we lodge reports already. We have given likely more den double of what we suppose to pay, we r not cows.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes. That’s the way, girl. Cannot fear or be scared of them. They earned enough.

I will be getting one later after work. Told hubby scold them and dare e idiots to come up, tell them we lodge reports already. We have given likely more den double of what we suppose to pay, we r not cows.

Lykoss

Reaction score

I did the same thing, asked them to come if they still wanted money. They shout very loud say tonight will come up. Until now still not a shadow in sight.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Always always talk to us here. I am quite free on most days and will try every possible ways to reply fast. But just know that we are here. No ulterior motive. Just helping.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Hi All,

I received a letter to go down to Cantonment Complex for an interview with an IO from the UMLS.

Any one came across this before?

If so, could you share your experience pls?

Thank you in advance.

If you are just a borrower, just assist them in whatever ways you can. At the very least they can step up on investigations and reduce the case counts by nabbing as much as they can.

I understand that they can always set up more stalls outside. But least with our SPF catching up on them, they will not act so blatantly aggressive. Nab one at a time :)

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
It’s like that. They are desperate for ‘sales’. They are hungry. That’s why when they can’t get new borrowers. They will aim back old money trees and see who is easy target.

Those Chao Ah Gua Ah Long are Useless!!! Stop their income and starve them to death.

Business must be bad these days. Still getting baits being thrown at despite running from them.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Thanks for the headsup. So far, only 1 called me, the rest I block first. How long will this die down.

There's no actual duration. Change your number, change your bank account and install cctv.

Go hug your hubs tonight and sleep soundly after cctv is installed. You and your family needs a good rest after so much of torments.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
It’s like that. They are desperate for ‘sales’. They are hungry. That’s why when they can’t get new borrowers. They will aim back old money trees and see who is easy target.

Those Chao Ah Gua Ah Long are Useless!!! Stop their income and starve them to death.

I feel so too. Besides, holiday period coming soon and they will definitely step up to recover more bad debts. But there's a limit to what they can do also. So what we can do is, MAKE THEM STARVE.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah. To what I see in how they did to some of you here. Those Chao Ah Guas are all threats and they are real life pûssîes. Used dirty tricks to con people’s money.

They like to make people lose their jobs right? Just stop paying them and make them lose their jobs. It’s easier for people here to find another job. For them, only one stall to another stall. Useless.

I feel so too. Besides, holiday period coming soon and they will definitely step up to recover more bad debts. But there's a limit to what they can do also. So what we can do is, MAKE THEM STARVE.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Hi... I'm back with updates too... About to be one month since i am unable to pay my al, and stop contacting them... had deliveries to my house, harassment emails to my work place... Not really sure about calls as my hr told me they will deal with it and continuously spam calls to my NOK....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
But those al don't call Everyday.... They call in intervals like within 1-6days then they start again... And it's damn annoying because thought that they are gone and they are back again....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Your NOK never change number?

Hang in there. Let them lose their jobs this time.

Hi... I'm back with updates too... About to be one month since i am unable to pay my al, and stop contacting them... had deliveries to my house, harassment emails to my work place... Not really sure about calls as my hr told me they will deal with it and continuously spam calls to my NOK....

ahoksteady

Reaction score
For your next course of action on this matter do ensure to be legal and give some careful consideration thoughts on this ideal of yours before starting anything in the wrong step.

What are the main focus, objective, relevant and protection against unknown attack from those you have target.
Consider the fact should the target could be an innocent victim or bystander or passer-by.
As there are cases where innocent victims are target wrongly and what will happen where there are no way to re-address the situation.

Facebook can be a double edge sword as you can put their photos they can put yours as well.. in the end you will be exposed to all.

Already one AL had tried to disturb some of you here but with limited as nothing much this AL can do here.

Moving in the right direction is good but need to be careful and not to rush in doing so.
Already you did rush in getting loan without the thoughts on who are they and what would be the result in the long term.

In this forum there are ways to share within here with some privacy and anonymous and within the means of law.

If possible as each of you who have contact with each IO do seek the IO(s) views and opinion especially how would they view should by creating Facebook or whatever social media would be better or worse.

This is to avoid interfering into their IO operations on security, secrecy & investigation in rounding up those mischief.

Not sure if you do highlight to your IO(s) on this said thread but at least should keep your IO up-to-date on any activities of yours.

Just my views and opinion.

What did the AL say in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.