Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Actually I receive what app they they try to implicate me by getting their new loaner to contact me. I replied I am a borrower n screenshot all n send to IO. Father I send it to them n they no more actually.

I even receive call from stranger F me why send them threat to set fire to their home if they don't pay up n end up one of the AL prank trick.
I report to IO n send record to that stranger.

They will try ways to make u suffer so that u give in to them. So stay strong. Dont give in since we are innocent. My acc too many ah long in and out cause i got 40 over loans. Thats why my IO need very long to investigate and also i become suspect

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes I will. I already can't eat, I can't afford to not sleep. At least there's any motion outside, motion alarm rings

Since you have cleared them previously and the subsequent extra are scams, there is chance they wont go up and disturb you. Already gotten back their capital and more. Since already install cctv, then you just take a rest tonight.

Worried90

Reaction score
U install at yr gate or main door no need Town council approval.

I checked already. At outside gate, must get police report to apply town council, at between gate n door, must apply from HDB. I can't wait liao, I do first, tml den submit e report to Town council. Told the in-charge my situation n he told me once I pass to him a report, he will give me a verbal approval followed by documentation.

Worried90

Reaction score
Stay strong. Change your hp number. Acc want to change anot its up to you. If they deposit money in just use it for your family. Change your number and everything will be fine

I won't even want use their money n get trapped again. I will send the amt to police n ask them go get back the amount they transfer from the police station.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
I won't even want use their money n get trapped again. I will send the amt to police n ask them go get back the amount they transfer from the police station.

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20180919_arrest_Ten_Arrested_in_Anti-Loansharking_Operation_CID

See our police doing their job well. Dont pay them

JCKH0380

Reaction score

Aiya u use anot they also dont care. For me is taking back what u pay them. Its your own money by right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.