Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxphreak

Reaction score
Haha.... I can't deal with the stress....becos no matter how many numbers I block, the next moment another new number calls and what's app..... Use no caller id spam me until I wasn't able to use my phone....really crazy...."they asked want to run from your loan right?" Sounds exactly like the things they said to me...... Lol
Just change number bro - it will give your life back the peace you need.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Just change number bro - it will give your life back the peace you need.

Yeah it definitely did... When I didn't change, I couldn't even function properly. Couldn't eat couldn't sleep couldn't work... Jialat... Now better le...

chulu2810

Reaction score
Most welcome.
We r bunch to share n give each other support to tide over these.
Hang tough...

Yeah it definitely did... When I didn't change, I couldn't even function properly. Couldn't eat couldn't sleep couldn't work... Jialat... Now better le...

maxphreak

Reaction score
Pity Worried90 husband who already paid 85k to these UML.
If u ask me - 85k if give me - i donate to needy people/orphan is much more worth it than "feed" these CCB ALs.
if for personal use - i use for downpayment for condo lagi best - Lolz.

Remember guys - no need to stress with these UML, follow the advices in this thread and you will pull through.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
If u ask me - 85k if give me - i donate to needy people/orphan is much more worth it than "feed" these CCB ALs.

Remember guys - no need to stress with these UML, follow the advices in this thread and you will pull through.

Yeah... Really pay so much they still overboard.... Thank you, and chulu, and everyone on this forum... Let's tide through together...

Worried90

Reaction score

85k is previous years accumulations. This time round at least 15k. Total 100k. I duno why is he so dumb.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
85k is previous years accumulations. This time round at least 15k. Total 100k. I duno why is he so dumb.

Sad... I think cos he worried about the well being of his family etc... Don't want their harassment... Don't pay anymore....too much already...

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
How is monthly scheme looked like if have examples 25k loan from a few LML, can it be paid over 24 months?

Most will access your monthly financial obligation, then draft a repayment plan and propose to LML on behalf of you. Then it largely depends on the LML if they want to grant it to you anot. But bear in mind, you are at the disposal of the LML to grant you the alternate repayment frequency and rates.

Last time, when I owe LML and seek help to negotiate, it went really bad as the organisation did not do it in time and my salary was giro-ed away instantly. So instead of asking another organisation to negotiate with LML on your behalf, you can also drop by their office and speak to them individually and discuss.

Worried90

Reaction score
Sad... I think cos he worried about the well being of his family etc... Don't want their harassment... Don't pay anymore....too much already...

Now squeeze till nt a single cent left. He left $5. My elder boy is very sensitive, he sense something now he's showing signs of his stress disorder. At times, I really feel like holding on to my elder boy n jump.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Now squeeze till nt a single cent left. He left $5. My elder boy is very sensitive, he sense something now he's showing signs of his stress disorder. At times, I really feel like holding on to my elder boy n jump.

Just change your number sis. Hang on and hang tight. Everyone at some point of time also think of suicide but that is not the remedy of your problem.

Since you have already take precautions, even installed cctv, go change your number to have a peace of mind altogether. Threats given are always just empty threats. You have already feed them MORE than they fed you, they will just give up eventually and move on. Not worth entertaining to their spam calls and text.

Believe us as some folks here even run for a bigger amount with them, at max they can do is inflict property damages and not physical. They would not DARE to do anything physical as our SPF efficiency would nab those baskets within a short period of time.

Plzhalp

Reaction score

I understand how it feels....was kind of force until that state also.... They harass me until I resign my job....no choice can't keep letting them win in fear.... Don't jump, even myself thought about suicide, but if really suicide, you will let them win and also very unfair for the rest of ur family.... Fight against them, at least you and ur Husband is two person fighting this war....I'm alone...but so far only harassment...just prepare for the worse....cos afterwards they can't do much more to you. Pls change ur number asap.....

lapcheongsap

Reaction score

Totally understand that feeling. After changing numbers, I can finally feel one big stone off my chest and focus on better things in life and turn my life around.

Plzhalp

Reaction score

I was squeeze till $0.... But they still continuously squeezing...no choice really no money to pay already... And had paid them more than what I borrowed.... They just looking for easy targets.....if u show them fear they will come.... Like mine.... I showed fear, entertain him when he called and text......that's why now he's the only one harassing me.... But I juz change number and change job.....so just preparing if he coming up to my house....anyways I already paid him more....so if he coming up.......I also nothing to say....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Totally understand that feeling. After changing numbers, I can finally feel one big stone off my chest and focus on better things in life and turn my life around.

Yeah.... But sometimes when unknown number text....will jump abit and see Chey is adv! Haha.... But definitely got my life back when I changed my number.....

Worried90

Reaction score
I understand how it feels....was kind of force until that state also.... They harass me until I resign my job....no choice can't keep letting them win in fear.... Don't jump, even myself thought about suicide, but if really suicide, you will let them win and also very unfair for the rest of ur family.... Fight against them, at least you and ur Husband is two person fighting this war....I'm alone...but so far only harassment...just prepare for the worse....cos afterwards they can't do much more to you. Pls change ur number asap.....

I already at my wit ends. I have helped him so many times. That 85k me n my mum dig like hell. We r all dried up. I feel I got my parents n kids into ****. I feel like kicking him out now but I know too its not gonna help since my details are already furnished. When can he really be a real man n help to support the family. I keep holding to e faith of what he told me 'With this winning money, I wont want to go back to the life last time' but why is God so giving us hopes n dashing it almost immediately.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I already at my wit ends. I have helped him so many times. That 85k me n my mum dig like hell. We r all dried up. I feel I got my parents n kids into ****. I feel like kicking him out now but I know too its not gonna help since my details are already furnished. When can he really be a real man n help to support the family. I keep holding to e faith of what he told me 'With this winning money, I wont want to go back to the life last time' but why is God so giving us hopes n dashing it almost immediately.

I believe that when he say... He doesn't wanna go back to the life last time.... No one will ever wanna stay or go through this **** if given a choice.... I think he own self also scared, scared of their harassment, thinking about you all so giving in to them.... That's what those shitty AL are good at......go and look for Counselling, find people to talk to, get help.... I can't say what is it about God.... But I believe there's a reason for things that happen the way it is.....to me I just take it as a very good lesson.... Right now, just change all ur numbers asap, get peace and you will be able to think better...

Plzhalp

Reaction score

For me, when I get harass and repeatedly spammed I can't think straight. So you really have to calm down first before making any decision. Plan properly, prepare for their harassment....have the upper hand so they won't be able to make u all fall anymore.... Hope you and your family can go through this once again.... And next time will be even stronger...

lapcheongsap

Reaction score

Kicking him out will not solve the problem, you said it yourself. If you have already followed all the steps provided, you are free already. Because whatever comes after, you are prepared for them. Don't worry so much and keep your cool.

Worried90

Reaction score
Kicking him out will not solve the problem, you said it yourself. If you have already followed all the steps provided, you are free already. Because whatever comes after, you are prepared for them. Don't worry so much and keep your cool.

We still have to handle that 2 LML. Now we don't have anymore means to pay up. Any advise on how we can handle the LML?

Plzhalp

Reaction score
We still have to handle that 2 LML. Now we don't have anymore means to pay up. Any advise on how we can handle the LML?

Believe many people mentioned silver lining, Blessed Grace Social Services can help to nego.....for me I just called to my LML and nego with them personally.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.