Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You should come clean with your boss although it's pretty hard..., let him know the situation... Like this you will have a upper hand, prepare when they come for harassment...

If I'm his boss, I sure sack him

It's a betrayal of trust

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway I hope all those that have undergone these sh!t, pls learn ur lesson and never never borrow money from these bloodsuckers again

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi , why dont u call Bgss to seek help . My friend have the same problem as u and now he already get out of it

People, I think this Mat633 is a AL for posting some random HP number here for people to disturb. Please do not fall for it. Anyone here who need help, can get the contact numbers from the website. We don't need such Chao ah gua like Mat633 to pose as someone who is trying to help.

Linny2826

Reaction score
The Al that I owed to just asked me to standby for things to happen. I wished that I hadn't been so naive to have this to happen to me. :(

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Served these farkers right lah. Greedy and want to earn or save few hundreds and now facing longer jail terms. Think if they never go jail and serve time, how much more they could earn with the time and freedom. All these idiots never think properly. How much can AL from overseas threaten or do? They operate overseas and dare not come face to face. And all these stupid runners so scared of them. I hope they get harsher punishment for their stupidity to let someone overseas control them.

When people haven kanna they don't know one.... Only when kanna already then realise how stupid they/we all are.....have to have the courage to walk out of it, else it's an endless cycle...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
$400 and splashed. He did received letter as well. His neighbours too. But he don’t care now. Kennah splashed already. Pay for what? Those Chao Ah gua ah Long really stupid. Think splashed and people will give in to fear and pay. Last time maybe. Now people are starting to grow balls. And with cctv help. Those AL also hard to find runners.

Think they really desperate for money....but they have to realise once the harassment starts, no one is going to pay anymore.... Yeah....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They always do that. No need to be scared of them. Seriously if they want to send, you can’t stop them. But help yourself first. Install CCTV. And at least you can also help in capture those runners. End their money supply.

The Al that I owed to just asked me to standby for things to happen. I wished that I hadn't been so naive to have this to happen to me. :(

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
That’s why. Chao Ah Gua Long will soon change business and sell their backsides. They can’t come back to Singapore

Think they really desperate for money....but they have to realise once the harassment starts, no one is going to pay anymore.... Yeah....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Ah long chao kwan... but u are no better

How can u anyhow give NOK and even ur boss contacts to them

Understand what you are saying....shouldn't drag innocent people down....but initially when we desperate for loan, we had a plan of repaying the money back so they don't have to contact NOK....typical people mindset, as Long as we pay up what we agreed on with them... They will leave us alone, and won't bother NOK...but in all cases, it's not the case....even pay already they also harassed for more....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Then don’t bother. For now, they will keep harassing you and NOK on phone and messages. Also calling your workplace.

Abt 300 like that,I have 2 that l borrowed from. Realised the bank account given was the same. That's when I stopped paying as due date was yesterday.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Understand what you are saying....shouldn't drag innocent people down....but initially when we desperate for loan, we had a plan of repaying the money back so they don't have to contact NOK....typical people mindset, as Long as we pay up what we agreed on with them... They will leave us alone, and won't bother NOK...but in all cases, it's not the case....even pay already they also harassed for more....

I understand NOK sometimes bo bian cos is family...

but boss or colleague is innocent, no relationship at all... unless u hate him a lot and want to sabo him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.