Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
One of mine keep changing. Till I fed up n go deposit at amt instead.
Rest quite regular same acc n contract.
If they change, likely it is compromised by SPF check.
Those old school Al have fixed AC ..scammer loan will usually ask u trsf to other borrower on behalf

AISTERU

Reaction score
Hi same here just happen just now, they dont want me to clear the loan. they want me to defer, but i want to clear it.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore only harass u and Shame u..my iO say in Singapore we are safe from physical harm.al n runner also don't want blow up so big.ie if they really beat the hell out of one debtor then shamugan say one word the whole SPF will be clamping down on Al..they also scare troublesome..after all they Wana earn money only

too optimistic... some victims kena beaten up suffer in silence and dare not report police

Just like in prison, u believe there are no fights or guys beaten up? Since it's never reported in the media

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
too optimistic... some victims kena beaten up suffer in silence and dare not report police

Just like in prison, u believe there are no fights or guys beaten up? Since it's never reported in the media
Not if I know of..if they really Wana beat me up I would put up a fight too.

Don't create fear here la..

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Hi same here just happen just now, they dont want me to clear the loan. they want me to defer, but i want to clear it.

Tell them say u don't have money already still have others u owe but just want clear him first...if not he won't be able to get his money back....

Plzhalp

Reaction score

I never say don't believe....anyways no one will be over confident when we are in this state...we are of cos wary of our surroundings and well prepared if anything happens....so better be wary than sorry...

chulu2810

Reaction score
So far non reported doesn't mean don't have. We just need to be careful.
That why I standby a 36" spanner.
Prev state the wrong size... lol

I never say don't believe....anyways no one will be over confident when we are in this state...we are of cos wary of our surroundings and well prepared if anything happens....so better be wary than sorry...

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
So far non reported doesn't mean don't have. We just need to be careful.
That why I standby a 36" spanner.
Prev state the wrong size... lol
I prepared a home made pepper spray for them...blind them if they ever try to intrude my house.hahahha

Spoon34

Reaction score
Those old school Al have fixed AC ..scammer loan will usually ask u trsf to other borrower on behalf

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I was just wondering – for the msian scammers, if you were to continuously make payments to their debtor accounts, surely among these accounts there would be one or two that actually belong to them? Otherwise how would they be able to get the money into their hands?

Aside from that, just want to thank everyone for their contributions to this thread. I feel that I should also provide my case for reference.

Having paid back at least 5x of the principal, this puts us quite high up their list of carrots and the scammers should now have quite a fair bit of profit to use for their jobs.

For now, we will be sticking to this gameplan:
1) Ghost them on all forms of communications
2) Installed CCTV to capture some evidence and also to convince SPF to pay more attention to our block
3) Ride out their harassments until they realize there’s no ROI

Would this be good or did I miss out anything else that should be done? Bank a/c has been closed. As for changing of phone numbers, I’m going to try forwarding all calls to a dead number first before we deem a change is necessary.

lonewolf909

Reaction score
I took from one AL before 6 accounts and I paid but suddenly the new loans he made me defer and got another AL who transferred me 250 and asked me to pay 800 if not I will kena. I basically still owed this AL but I immediately changed number , made a police report and inform my neighbours and NOK. I'm pretty sure they been trying to get me on my old number but it's been 10 days and I don't hear anything at home and as matter of fact my 12 floor doors always open as usual and watch movie and talk to my neighbours as usual. In total I owed them 4000 . My flat below and lift had cameras CCTV etc . The police also advised me not to pay up and friends ex cop told me not to pay a single cent also since they kept asking more and more

Another friend took 1400 and he didn't pay up at all, changed number and it's been two months he only got a hell note inisde his post box . We all live in Bedok . Free 1400 for that ******* !

The issue is this, you want to have a peaceful mind and already took the loan and genuinely can't pay ? or in my friends case he purposely want free money - so don't pay up ! Because when you pay they think you're like a money tree the more they shake the more you'll give . The only way is not to pay them , make a report and change your phone number . They either won't bother or you'd get splashed , hell note and locked once or twice and after that happens everything will die down like my other neighbours . Now these are 300 dollars to 4k case I don't know about what will happen if you owe more than 10 k, especially if principle amount not maid maybe those will come and burnt your door or throw paint on cars . From what I heard cars that was thrown paints are mostly because the debtors owes more than 5 k or 10k and up .

Obviously don't take up their loan in the first place lor. But we all could have issues at times .

Be honest to your families friends neighbors and make a police report changed number and don't pay . That's all you can do and after awhile a month it will die down . I'm a victim and knew a few who has these experienced with AL now they are all happy and life as usual . The ones who paid ended up losing more than they should for a small amount .

Don't pay , changed number and don't take from them anymore in future . I repeat don't pay because they want more and will want more that's all .

Last edited:

chulu2810

Reaction score
Lol... it is always good to lock yr gate.
Now got those con man selling soap that will knock u out.

Btw I just lodged a iwithness report of a UML loan whatapp approach.
Been doing that quite a while so UML can't implicate me...

I prepared a home made pepper spray for them...blind them if they ever try to intrude my house.hahahha

chulu2810

Reaction score
Lol.... what is ROI????
Army term... rules of engagement?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I was just wondering – for the msian scammers, if you were to continuously make payments to their debtor accounts, surely among these accounts there would be one or two that actually belong to them? Otherwise how would they be able to get the money into their hands?

Aside from that, just want to thank everyone for their contributions to this thread. I feel that I should also provide my case for reference.

Having paid back at least 5x of the principal, this puts us quite high up their list of carrots and the scammers should now have quite a fair bit of profit to use for their jobs.

For now, we will be sticking to this gameplan:
1) Ghost them on all forms of communications
2) Installed CCTV to capture some evidence and also to convince SPF to pay more attention to our block
3) Ride out their harassments until they realize there’s no ROI

Would this be good or did I miss out anything else that should be done? Bank a/c has been closed. As for changing of phone numbers, I’m going to try forwarding all calls to a dead number first before we deem a change is necessary.

Spoon34

Reaction score
Lol.... what is ROI????
Army term... rules of engagement?

Return on Investment lor. They invest in ka kia to do things, hoping to tok more money from us. But by continuing to do this they will lose the profits instead of making more money cos we won't be giving them any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.