Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik1987

Reaction score
Yup same like mine... toatal 5 AL. 4 of them paid more than i took. When i wanted to clear they wont allow giving reasons...gonna put a stop today...already made police report and was assigned an IO.

Yes! Put a stop to all these crap. Have u spoken to the IO yet? I was at first worried and all that but after talking to my IO, it really helped me calm down and get back my proper thought of focus. I really couldn’t focus on my job at work but I’m much much better now. And like what all the other bros and sis said, take all the precautionary steps and just brace yourself for splash paint and put a lock on your gate. Stop paying them and you could use those money to buy new paint to paint the walls. There has not been any reports of houses being set on fire for a VERY long time. I also been using LML for about 5yrs. If u REALLY REALLY need some cash to sustain till ur next pay day I can recommend one. From lender to good friend. Some LML are really ****ed up but this coy is the real deal. I think if I tell him about my AL problem he will surely scold me upside down. Hahah. Anyway PM me if you wanna know more.

Nik1987

Reaction score
Yes! Put a stop to all these crap. Have u spoken to the IO yet? I was at first worried and all that but after talking to my IO, it really helped me calm down and get back my proper thought of focus. I really couldn’t focus on my job at work but I’m much much better now. And like what all the other bros and sis said, take all the precautionary steps and just brace yourself for splash paint and put a lock on your gate. Stop paying them and you could use those money to buy new paint to paint the walls. There has not been any reports of houses being set on fire for a VERY long time. I also been using LML for about 5yrs. If u REALLY REALLY need some cash to sustain till ur next pay day I can recommend one. From lender to good friend. Some LML are really ****ed up but this coy is the real deal. I think if I tell him about my AL problem he will surely scold me upside down. Hahah. Anyway PM me if you wanna know more.

I’m also doing part time job that pays daily cash 55$/night to topup my monthly income. A lot of aunties uncles doing the same job as me so it’s not a very difficult job. They have 3 shifts and are constantly looking for staffs everyday day. 7am-3pm, 3-11pm and 11pm-7am. Anybody interested drop me a PM.

Nik1987

Reaction score
No. You attached it on your gate. And won’t need permit for it. Unless you put just outside the gate then it’s town council’s property already. If you attach it on the gate, they can’t interfere cos it’s your private property.

Yup if u want extra surveillance just go to ur nearest Town Council and get the permit. I think don’t need to pay but they will call your IO to verify the reason for the cctv permit. And at the same time can also ask them about how they can help residents who are facing AL woes.

Nik1987

Reaction score
They are illegal moneylenders. They dare to come up then they are damn bloody stupid. You must understand and read up about those runners consequences. Don’t be scared. Now it’s only the beginning to stand up against these idiots. They will use and scold all sort of stuff. No need to entertain them. Treat them like mad dogs barking and no bite. Even if they send runners up, make sure you have installed cctv.

They won’t dare to send people to your office or disturb your family. They can only sneak around in the middle of the night when no one is watching and do their dirty shït job.

Pls also deactivate all your social media accounts to prevent them from saving your loved ones photos to threaten you more.

Yes yes. I second this. They won’t go to ur workplace. If they do they are either REALLY REALLY STUPID or have some seriously big balls. But then again the one doing the dirty jobs are most of the time debtors themselves. So they will no dare to do such things which will result in jail time.

I still come home at night quietly wishing nothing happened to my front door. And am very relieved every night that I come home to my beautiful door and clean white walls. I’ve learnt to never take things for granted and bcos of this whole AL ordeal, I’ve looked at things in a different and better perspective.

And I thank god for this forum and everyone in it who’s given great advices and help. God bless.

Aion99

Reaction score
I’m also doing part time job that pays daily cash 55$/night to topup my monthly income. A lot of aunties uncles doing the same job as me so it’s not a very difficult job. They have 3 shifts and are constantly looking for staffs everyday day. 7am-3pm, 3-11pm and 11pm-7am. Anybody interested drop me a PM.

Hi Nick, I have PM you about the jobs and others.

Gunnersaures

Reaction score
It’s has been one week for me since stop paying AL. So far no calls no nothing. Hope it last.

Yes yes. I second this. They won’t go to ur workplace. If they do they are either REALLY REALLY STUPID or have some seriously big balls. But then again the one doing the dirty jobs are most of the time debtors themselves. So they will no dare to do such things which will result in jail time.

I still come home at night quietly wishing nothing happened to my front door. And am very relieved every night that I come home to my beautiful door and clean white walls. I’ve learnt to never take things for granted and bcos of this whole AL ordeal, I’ve looked at things in a different and better perspective.

And I thank god for this forum and everyone in it who’s given great advices and help. God bless.

Miracledoesnothappen

Reaction score
Same for me. 8days and counting...

Hi guys,thanks for the encouragements and advises. It's just the 2nd day for me and I'm still enduring. Lucky enough that for me I already switched off the phone and do not want those msgs to affect me at all. For my nok she's still getting calls but we just ignored. Did call my workplace twice and I think it's from different AL. I've 3 today so guess it will be busy for my receptionists but they are very helpful. I know it will get worse once their patience lose. Can only prepare myself for the worst.

Nik1987

Reaction score
Alright I’ve replied all those who have PM me about the part time daily cash job. Hang in there guys. Hopefully everything will work out fine and our lives can go back to normal.

Nik1987

Reaction score
Hi guys,thanks for the encouragements and advises. It's just the 2nd day for me and I'm still enduring. Lucky enough that for me I already switched off the phone and do not want those msgs to affect me at all. For my nok she's still getting calls but we just ignored. Did call my workplace twice and I think it's from different AL. I've 3 today so guess it will be busy for my receptionists but they are very helpful. I know it will get worse once their patience lose. Can only prepare myself for the worst.

Stay strong and firm. You’re not alone in this.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tbh, u should not encourage others to borrow money... not from LML, and definitely not from UML

dandandandan

Reaction score
Hi . what type of CCTV do u guys recommend? This AL is too much , want to pay them in full but keep chu stun . Piss off , not paying anymorr

Nik1987

Reaction score
Tbh, u should not encourage others to borrow money... not from LML, and definitely not from UML

I don’t know about you. I’m not encouraging anything but LML has helped me in times when I really need it. With the right displine and mentality I’m sure LML can help others as well. So far my experiences with LML has been nothing but good. To each it’s own. But still I would say LML IS THE LAST RESORT for your cash flow problems. And UML is a NO NO. Only reason I got sucked into this UML problem is becos I thought they we legit LML. Turns out I was wrong. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.