Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze blue

Reaction score
Yeah... i got a feeling that all my ALs are connected to each other... it happened wen 2 of them gave the same bank acc number...wen confranted 1 of them he denied...The AL who shouting at at me finally msg me bank acc for $200 transfer, i asked him is this to clear ah...he started shouting again... saying i show pattern...again i told him ur the one showing pattern wen i wanted to clear payment...he said u dunno what i can do...then said he himself will come up my house...i ignored all this... but I'm gonna wait for him...

They won't have the balls to do so. Trust me. The least is their runner will do it for them.

CloudClau

Reaction score
Hi all is been like 3 weeks after the deco n lock on my door , 1 call to my nok and no calls to my office in fact I don't own them anything I paid more then I loan .so far no further episode and I heard from my io the runner who did my door deco n lock has been arrested . Spf really work fast . Never ever going to touch UML or LML again .

Gunnersaures

Reaction score
Hi all is been like 3 weeks after the deco n lock on my door , 1 call to my nok and no calls to my office in fact I don't own them anything I paid more then I loan .so far no further episode and I heard from my io the runner who did my door deco n lock has been arrested . Spf really work fast . Never ever going to touch UML or LML again .

Bro, how much did you owe them?

Fear Less

Reaction score
wa you relly arrh ..i rather see them cooked in curry and i eat them
If death penalty for ah long and runner guarantee nobody want to involve in this biz.

Originally Posted by*yhs123321:
Ah long number all buy from bangla , spf can't find the real person , chao ah long ,after die sure send to hell oil steam body and chop hand and leg , next life will become pig for 100 life long continuous, sure torture gao lak gao lak in hell ,the useless animal in the earth.

Tegibhai

Reaction score
Door lock & deco did it happened on same night?

EmmaNeedsHelp

Reaction score
From i learn from police is that they use some hacking tactics... its called INTERNET SPOOFING... thats why those numbers belongs to telco network... when u try calling them back telco will say number not in use or cannot be connected... but ALs can call u from their number ..u can only call them by whatsapp...

Holy ****, that explains so much!

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
It’s not a joke when the house was being splashed and all. Yes runners may have been caught. But let’s not forget if never borrow in the first place, won’t escalate til this stage and unnecessary stress. I saw that you cursed and swear at them. But probably should reflect on how it all happened. Self denial isn’t going to help you much. Also pls delete your post about those numbers. It’s really uncalled for it. You want to pm on your own then help yourself.

They prolly wanted to test water see if he will give in and pay more to stop the harassment. Jokes on them tho when their runner got caught.

infin1tyx

Reaction score
Why need to give? Don’t go to Loanshark pls. You can read a lot of stories and OST experiences here. Don’t be a victim and put yourself in jeopardy.

No la cos i've heard my friend say if you lose ur ic people can take and loan from loan shark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.