Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear Less

Reaction score
we were all stupid once.. they are vicious.. you cant run away.. stay on and fight this mental battle. excecute all the good advice from our bro n sis.

When we took a loan it is required to provide office and superior contact which i stupidly provide

Reaction score
put it this way.... one way or the other they(ur HR/sup) will know. would u want them to find this out from those AL first? I wouldn't... if they hear from you first... u have the upper hand of handling the situation.... think about that.

I or we here cant tell u what story to say to ur hr... but if ur reason to borrow is due to bad habbits in the first place.... make up a story. if its not, tell the truth.

I was once in ur shoe.....
out of job... find new one... if ur local its easier to find one than FT.

come clean my friend. thats the only way.

No balls dont know what to say. If boss know sure out of job

Reaction score
talk to ur supervisor first. or find someone with authority that u are comfortable with. from there discuss what should ur next step be.. HR or ur workmates.

for me... luckly im 2nd in command. so I talk to my 1st in command.... then from there we escalate the issue to HR.. after that I had a meeting with all my workmates that I know wil somehow be entangled into this.

May i seek advice how do you inform your workmates

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Most people here don’t pay once they get harassed. Seriously, have you been reading on this thread? We gave you the advices and you have to come up with your own solutions to face it. Why are you still asking if going to pay them? You need to really calm yourself down now. And start reading.

Most people here come here cos they were it of wits and can’t pay anymore. You need to start reading and stop panicking. If not no one can help you at all.

In the end did you pay them?

Fear Less

Reaction score
bro you should be worrying about you problem .
all cases are complicated . if you can, you pay and if you can pay you should not be talking here now.

let me be brunt with you, some pay kena fxxk and some dont pay also kena fxxk.
Most people here don’t pay once they get harassed. Seriously, have you been reading on this thread? We gave you the advices and you have to come up with your own solutions to face it. Why are you still asking if going to pay them? You need to really calm yourself down now. And start reading.

Most people here come here cos they were it of wits and can’t pay anymore. You need to start reading and stop panicking. If not no one can help you at all.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I keep asking him to read the past pages so he can understand what most people went through. But he keep panicking. Want to give advices also difficult when nothing goes in his head except for unnecessary stress and worries.

bro you should be worrying about you problem .
all cases are complicated . if you can, you pay and if you can pay you should not be talking here now.

let me be brunt with you, some pay kena fxxk and some dont pay also kena fxxk.

BaconHam

Reaction score
Police advice to change numbers. Have you done that? Are you intending to clear them? I wanted to negotiate to monthly but they dont want to negotiate
No use. I tried all sorts of ways to clear.. Even offer to pay abit more but at least affordable mthly..

End up, they tell me ask boss.. Then make me wait 3 weeks. Then say boss say cannot so mus pay 3 weeks defer interest.

Wait say help me try again... Then same again...

Trust me.. Its jumping frm one hole to another nia.

MissAAA

Reaction score
Anyone recd msg frm same al every other week? Wat u think? They gg to come up again?

Mine is weird. Someone called and messaged my colleague asking about me. When i didnt even give his number to the person before. Lol.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Did your friend put his handphone on Facebook? This is usually the case. If not, it will be finding out through company website.

Mine is weird. Someone called and messaged my colleague asking about me. When i didnt even give his number to the person before. Lol.

MissAAA

Reaction score
Did your friend put his handphone on Facebook? This is usually the case. If not, it will be finding out through company website.

My company doeant post any numbers also. But ofcourse the company's number itself ah. I have been receiving calls from a private number around 1am and one number starts from +1000****** which is a very unusual number. Ive downloaded an app that blocks private numbers from calling

winster

Reaction score
It’s been exactly a month since I made first contact and ended the fiasco the night after. Apart from incessant calls on the third day I have no longer received any more threats, calls message whatsoever.

Just to reiterate the fact that staying firm and strong makes a huge difference. Don’t throw back the vulgarity that’s directed towards you but simply tell them clearly that NOK, office are all aware and Police report has been made. Show no fear and all will be fine.

It worked for me just nice.
For the next 2 weeks I was getting a lot of calls from proxy numbers. Now that too has stopped.

End of the day they will simply move to the next target and start all over again. If everyone does what’s told in here these guys will wither away like in some time.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Thats the way to go bro. move on .
just ignore the unknown callers.
They will get tired talking to themselves.

Once a while come back help some people in this predicament , if you have time.

Good luck.

It’s been exactly a month since I made first contact and ended the fiasco the night after. Apart from incessant calls on the third day I have no longer received any more threats, calls message whatsoever.

Just to reiterate the fact that staying firm and strong makes a huge difference. Don’t throw back the vulgarity that’s directed towards you but simply tell them clearly that NOK, office are all aware and Police report has been made. Show no fear and all will be fine.

It worked for me just nice.
For the next 2 weeks I was getting a lot of calls from proxy numbers. Now that too has stopped.

End of the day they will simply move to the next target and start all over again. If everyone does what’s told in here these guys will wither away like in some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.