Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makminah

Reaction score
My AL just send my a pic of all the names and unit no of my neighbours from my block with their contact numbers. Anyone experienced that before?

kleong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went down to bedok police station ytd kene detain for a few hours, they say will bring the case to court anyone experience this?

Under inveatigation or immediately charge you in court?

kleong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My AL just send my a pic of all the names and unit no of my neighbours from my block with their contact numbers. Anyone experienced that before?

How is it possible that they have the name and numbers?

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes. I have. Even my office neighbour. I just ignore n nothing happen

buzin_512

Reaction score

Yes I had received before.. They have all the unit owner details. But only those house owner details.. If you stay there but not under house owner they can only based on your IC

buzin_512

Reaction score
They start harassing my NOK already. Haiyaa. 😭

LOL today I got splash paint n bicycle lock at around 930am to 11am.the AL still can send me pictures before I reach home. Tonight say will paint my neighbour.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
LOL today I got splash paint n bicycle lock at around 930am to 11am.the AL still can send me pictures before I reach home. Tonight say will paint my neighbour.

They know you are on your guard already. They wont come tonight

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Went down to bedok police station ytd kene detain for a few hours, they say will bring the case to court anyone experience this?

They only bring your case to court if they have enough proof that you work for them

ZENKEN

Reaction score
Hi, I made a police report recently about loan shark harassment and they ask me to visit police station to make a statement.
What will they do and ask? Anybody knows? Thank you

JCKH0380

Reaction score
I got no idea. How or where they got those information. Hopefully they dont harrass my neighbours la. 😭

Just treat as nothing happen. If he want disturb let you neighbour go make police report. Nothing u can do also

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Hi, I made a police report recently about loan shark harassment and they ask me to visit police station to make a statement.
What will they do and ask? Anybody knows? Thank you

Standard one la. Who when where what

Makminah

Reaction score
Yes I had received before.. They have all the unit owner details. But only those house owner details.. If you stay there but not under house owner they can only based on your IC

But where did they get this from? Will they come and harrass my neighbours? 😔

Makminah

Reaction score

Did anything happen to your neighbours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.