Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The LS start to send me those clip and all **** liao ... and also guys how to read inbox msg ...I really new here

All the threatening clips and messages and voice messages, we all have them. Don't bother reading all that crap.

Press User CP (top green bar) and Private Messages.

Makminah

Reaction score
Yes. We all went thru the same ordeal. Some had it longer some were shorter. Some only had virtual harassment while some had runners coming down to their house. It all depends on your luck and also what kind of LS you get la. You need to learn how to let it go *insert frozen song*.
We dont anyhow say things you know, all of us had our fair share of harassment. if I haven't been in this situation and someone I know was stuck with LS, I would definitely have told them to pay up fearing for their safety. Since I experienced it first hand, I would know how to address the issue properly and calmly if someone were to ask me.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Be strong okay guys.

On the side note, today is suppose to be my due day for my 2nd LS but nothing from him, hopefully all goes on well. Pray for me too guys! :)

Last edited:

Super lost

Reaction score
Yes. We all went thru the same ordeal. Some had it longer some were shorter. Some only had virtual harassment while some had runners coming down to their house. It all depends on your luck and also what kind of LS you get la. You need to learn how to let it go *insert frozen song*.
We dont anyhow say things you know, all of us had our fair share of harassment. if I haven't been in this situation and someone I know was stuck with LS, I would definitely have told them to pay up fearing for their safety. Since I experienced it first hand, I would know how to address the issue properly and calmly if someone were to ask me.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Be strong okay guys.

On the side note, today is suppose to be my due day for my 2nd LS but nothing from him, hopefully all goes on well. Pray for me too guys! :)

Good luck sis I will pray for u ... btw how many LS u have ... after i really count i have about 10 ... today got 4 Ls due ... my sister just got a call from them saying will come to my house ....

Drew1133

Reaction score
Good luck sis I will pray for u ... btw how many LS u have ... after i really count i have about 10 ... today got 4 Ls due ... my sister just got a call from them saying will come to my house ....

Good luck to you. Pray hard for you they don't come. Do update us tmr morning did anything happen yeah.

Makminah

Reaction score

Thank you soo much. I dont really owe them la. They forced loan on me when I enquire abt a loan and tell them I dont want to take up the loan anymore. I have 2 LS. One transfer me $500 another LS $600.
I paid double or triple the amount for both LS in terms of deferments.

Whatever it is I do feel much better now not paying them. All the best everyone..

matrix25

Reaction score
Thank you soo much. I dont really owe them la. They forced loan on me when I enquire abt a loan and tell them I dont want to take up the loan anymore. I have 2 LS. One transfer me $500 another LS $600.

Whatever it is I do feel much better now not paying them. All the best everyone..
I have installed camera and funny thing they called my father and my father ****ed them up. My father just relax and tell me let then come if they have the balls

Makminah

Reaction score
I have installed camera and funny thing they called my father and my father ****ed them up. My father just relax and tell me let then come if they have the balls

Your dad father power! 🖒🖒
It really lifts up a huge burden knowing that you have your family on your side.
Hope all is well for you.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Sorry for late read. Maybe u can pm me n we switch number. I just receive a love letter in my mailbox fr a LS threathen to distribute my block n my office.
Intend to ignore.

Wow y so late sia .. hahaha ... anyway I'm ok to meet up also ...I'm staying near AMK ... what about u ? If can I hope u can help me 1st ... come over to my place tonight...can guard and discuss together..as I had start my non payment period liao ... start to worry now..cos I keep receiving **** from them liao

chulu2810

Reaction score
I at yishun.

Wow y so late sia .. hahaha ... anyway I'm ok to meet up also ...I'm staying near AMK ... what about u ? If can I hope u can help me 1st ... come over to my place tonight...can guard and discuss together..as I had start my non payment period liao ... start to worry now..cos I keep receiving **** from them liao

MissAAA

Reaction score
Sorry for late read. Maybe u can pm me n we switch number. I just receive a love letter in my mailbox fr a LS threathen to distribute my block n my office.
Intend to ignore.

Just ignore. I received the same too. Saying he will let our neighbors know about this lah.. splash paint to neighbrs house etc. But nothing happened. So just ignore. And stay calm.

Drew1133

Reaction score

So can say that you alrdy paid more than 1k each for both ls alrdy? They keep asking you to defer? And subsequently you ignore them. Even now past due date alrdy, so far nth has happened?

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro. Try not to spend unnecessary energy on
guarding your premise. You and friend may not have the stamina to outlast this episode. Because you everyday worry when they come. Even if they come always one coward or a stupid fellow want to do a quickie and leave.
The best low cost defence is having a cctv. MUST HAVE.

Dont panic and ignore all their threats.
You will feel better.

We have many here survived this harrassment.
Listen to our bros here.

Ok it near...

Fear Less

Reaction score
Matrix
You wife made a mistake by paying them.
The suckers will continue to harrass you for more.
Hoping you can pay more.
Good if they dont disturb.

Report police and cctv la.

They prey on you fear .
The suckers are extortionists ,got no balls to meet and collect payment.

Listen to BRO JJLIN and others JLEAGUE who offer free advice.

[Originally Posted by*matrix25:
Hi all.

I have beed reading the threads whole night. I guess im not thr only one here.*
I have been paying the Ls more then what i borrowed. And 1 of it i was few hours late for payment and they send runner to splash paint and lock my gate. Police came and break the lock.*
The next day LS demanded 3k from my wife and she out of fear paid without me knowing.*
So for the rest i have been defering. So after reading all the threads i have to put a stop to it.*
Just a quick question. If they harrase u. Do u all reply them with challenge? My fingers are tempted to reply them

Dont reply...ignore all the way=Jjlin1205;118438524]Dont reply...ignore all the way[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.