Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Messup

Reaction score
They demand the $2k apology fee. My throw all sorts of vulgarities to my mum and workplace. Even say want to come burn down my workplace to my superior. It went on for about 2 days only for this case. So its already been more than a month since they last contact me and thank god nothing happened. They still dare to ask me for $$. When they are the ones who owe me $$. To think of it, I should have send them the O$P$ last time. 😂

Good for you. At least this episode is over.

Makminah

Reaction score
Ya they want more money even if u want to close. What i did was tell them i dont want to defer i want to close if they say cannot den ask them f.o

My LS fav phrase, no account, must tell one day in advanced, one funny one accountant on MC cannot clear. 😂😂

Makminah

Reaction score
Good for you. At least this episode is over.
Thank you. I hope yours will end soon too. Based on mine, they just threatened on the phone nothing more. I dont think they will do anything since you dont owe them anything.
Good luck!

Messup

Reaction score
Thank you. I hope yours will end soon too. Based on mine, they just threatened on the phone nothing more. I dont think they will do anything since you dont owe them anything.
Good luck!

Thank you and hope it ends soon for you too.

You inbox quota is full. Try deleting your sent or inbox msg

Davidfool

Reaction score
They demand the $2k apology fee. They throw all sorts of vulgarities to my mum and workplace. Even say want to come burn down my workplace to my superior. It went on for about 2 days only for this case. So its already been more than a month since they last contact me and thank god nothing happened. They still dare to ask me for $$. When they are the ones who owe me $$. To think of it, I should have send them the O$P$ last time. 😂

Issue is we do not know where are they? Police needs to nap them.

Makminah

Reaction score
Issue is we do not know where are they? Police needs to nap them.

Police can never nap them i think. They might be the one contacting us directly but the one doing the dirty job is not them. They also have their own hierarchy and I dont think they are based in SG. Just ignore them and move forward with our lives.

Reaction score
A debtor turned debtor is working against us.
Some find it forgiveable while dont.

Its the debtor who is destroying our life while ahlong is a shadow and not easily caught.

Those working for them are cowards because they cant defend themself and bring misery to victims.

The bottomline is victim's family and career are destroyed.

Regardless of our ideology, we have to continuously advise our new friends who need help.

Bro JLeague , thankyou, ÷ keep up the good work.
The benefit is enlightenment.

I think those debtors turned runners act out of fear and threats and not knowing better. Break the cycle, get them arrested asap.

Reaction score
I just got into a loan scam. Was told to make upfront payment but no loan disbursed. I stopped and blocked them but they kept harassing me with threats. Anyone got the same encounters. Now they said I have unsettled loans. I just wondered how I ended up with unsettled loans when I did not get anything out of it. Now they threaten me.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

Reaction score
Wow. I get the exact words and reply like you said here. Are they loan shark scammer? Anw I paid the first deferment fee, and tdy is supposed to be my due date, they still ask for deferment fee. I didn't transfer them anymore. Not sure what they'll do, but I think transferring them more won't solve the problem also.

Paying confirm will not solve. It is a loan scam.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

Super lost

Reaction score
Has been all quiet for a while now. Moving on with life. Take care Bro.

Bro .. how long your side die down ? I really worry that I will lost the war... super mental stress .. now thinking back .. y I so stupid and idiot to take up this and now get myself involved with this .. it's really unforgivable act .... really hope everything will die down soon .... and those LS will get their karma ASAP ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.