Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stress

Reaction score
Coz the more convo they send, i send to IO(if he entertain me) suka2 force loan on me.. I dun even understand what he talk about.

desperate mah... atleast io still wants to entertain. atleast still got io.. i make report they bo layan me... tel me why u go take loan.. didnt even bother to take note what im going thru also. they say i just make sure they patrol more. then thats it. didnt ask what acct no la transfer where la... reprimanding me yes.. helping me nope...

Stressout123

Reaction score
desperate mah... atleast io still wants to entertain. atleast still got io.. i make report they bo layan me... tel me why u go take loan.. didnt even bother to take note what im going thru also. they say i just make sure they patrol more. then thats it. didnt ask what acct no la transfer where la... reprimanding me yes.. helping me nope...

Wow! I got IO too. And they really did step up patrol saw them twice when they check in at random hour. Did you manage to give them account number in the end? I think quite important for tracking down, even thou only track down runner.

Stress

Reaction score
Wow! I got IO too. And they really did step up patrol saw them twice when they check in at random hour. Did you manage to give them account number in the end? I think quite important for tracking down, even thou only track down runner.

they didnt ask me anything lei.. didnt even ask me for acct no. cant be bothered i guess.. the only thing he say is why go n take if u know its illegal. :slant:

Stressout123

Reaction score
they didnt ask me anything lei.. didnt even ask me for acct no. cant be bothered i guess.. the only thing he say is why go n take if u know its illegal. :slant:

Maybe can just submit the acc number and any other number thru iwitness from police website or 1800 X Ah Long. Let them investigate

Ghie0908

Reaction score
Maybe can just submit the acc number and any other number thru iwitness from police website or 1800 X Ah Long. Let them investigate

That’s what I did. I called the 1800 Ah Long and submitted the account numbers and mobile numbers they use

Ghie0908

Reaction score
ah okok will do that...

When I called the hotline, I feel a bit better afterwards though in anonymity but it still helps to talk to someone and express your fears and anxiety. Though it’s my fault I am in this situation, it is a bit helpful to talk to someone and not being judged or ridiculed for being in this situation.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Yeah I saw police checking out my unit at wee hr..hahah

Sharuu

Reaction score
I do plan to say when the LS call again that I no longer work there.

Maybe the LS visits Geylang than Orchard Towers.

I am on day 3 MIA. So far, my door is still intact. It’s the first thing I check every morning. Thankful to wake up each day without paint on my door.

The last time I was in OT I saw a guy get stabbed. OT makes Geylang look like a spa day.

Sharuu

Reaction score
to be frank ar... whatever everyone says here is what they say to me tooo la... hahahaahahaha exactly the same.. but i guess u will feel better when u hear from somekind of a counselor or something... hahahahahaha... but still... its always best to talk it out to someone who been there done that kind of thing i guess... but reading threads here n talking tk that counselor do makes me feel way way better... by the way im a sis.. hahahahahahaha.. still cheer up la... after few days they tired liao... they will keep quiet... :s13:

The counselor say what?

Nas1978

Reaction score
Oh ya..rmb don't give them yr ATM card etc even they say they will pay u 1k a mth
I wont
I read abt a new this runner make a police report against L/S who didnt paid him after doing all the work. This abng really honest.

Ghie0908

Reaction score
My LS is so techie. He tried to follow me on IG. Then he uses like 4 numbers to call me and my Husband today. Sending messages using different WhatsApp number saying I should call him or he gets crazy and we will know what is crazy like. Honestly, I get scared because he is doing everything to harrass me up to the point he uses different numbers. He even call my NOK but I just asked her to block and ignore.

Anybody experienced an LS who is as persistent as him?

Stress

Reaction score
My LS is so techie. He tried to follow me on IG. Then he uses like 4 numbers to call me and my Husband today. Sending messages using different WhatsApp number saying I should call him or he gets crazy and we will know what is crazy like. Honestly, I get scared because he is doing everything to harrass me up to the point he uses different numbers. He even call my NOK but I just asked her to block and ignore.

how much did u actually owe them?

Sharuu

Reaction score

He only did a Google search on you. My grandfather can do that, it's hardly "techie".

Make sure your social media accounts are private and people who are not friends of your immediate friends can't add you. FB has this function. I'm not sure about IG, I think IG you can definitely make all your photos private. Then do a quick search on Google and other search engines on yourself and various versions of your name which you've ever used online that you can think of and see if you appear anywhere. Do an image search also in case any of your pictures have been cached, then delete/privatize those pictures. Do it for your family if you need to. While I'm on this topic, I want to remind everyone how terrifyingly dangerous it is to put pictures of your children on social media. So don't do it.

He's now trying to get to your contacts to embarrass you. The blitz will last for a while, he's either bored/not enough customers, so very free.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.