Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
He only did a Google search on you. My grandfather can do that, it's hardly "techie".

Make sure your social media accounts are private and people who are not friends of your immediate friends can't add you. FB has this function. I'm not sure about IG, I think IG you can definitely make all your photos private. Then do a quick search on Google and other search engines on yourself and various versions of your name which you've ever used online that you can think of and see if you appear anywhere. Do an image search also in case any of your pictures have been cached, then delete/privatize those pictures. Do it for your family if you need to. While I'm on this topic, I want to remind everyone how terrifyingly dangerous it is to put pictures of your children on social media. So don't do it.

He's now trying to get to your contacts to embarrass you. The blitz will last for a while, he's either bored/not enough customers, so very free.

Good luck.
I deleted all.my social.media AC even linkln

Ghie0908

Reaction score
He only did a Google search on you. My grandfather can do that, it's hardly "techie".

Make sure your social media accounts are private and people who are not friends of your immediate friends can't add you. FB has this function. I'm not sure about IG, I think IG you can definitely make all your photos private. Then do a quick search on Google and other search engines on yourself and various versions of your name which you've ever used online that you can think of and see if you appear anywhere. Do an image search also in case any of your pictures have been cached, then delete/privatize those pictures. Do it for your family if you need to. While I'm on this topic, I want to remind everyone how terrifyingly dangerous it is to put pictures of your children on social media. So don't do it.

He's now trying to get to your contacts to embarrass you. The blitz will last for a while, he's either bored/not enough customers, so very free.

Good luck.

Yes my IG photos are on private and FB nobody can see my friends list and my photos. I also unlink my mobile number from my FB account. The Google search I will do after this. Thank you Saruu for this. I will check all of these.

Thank you again. I appreciate all the help.

Ghie0908

Reaction score
still not bad.. i think no business la. so disturb u
.... mine quiet liao.. i hope so... hahahahahaha

I think I am his only customer hahaha. I hope he gets some soon so he will leave me be. Here’s to wishing you continuous peace and quiet.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Anyone ever liase with this L/S name Steve-Powercredit hp: 81207196

In this group chat, we have 2 victims.
Is there anyone else have L/S name Steve and claim under PowerCredit? Hp no:81207196

Last edited:

Nas1978

Reaction score
Lol..... They sound so desperate no account.... Lol.... Keep it up.. Keep reporting their account to the police.... Remember don't feed them anymore... If u have the money I rather advise u go install cctv would be better... Change hp number is the most important thing.... Trust me been that done that before... So far day 11 has passed my house door still safe.... Good luck

Louise, they still bothering you?

Stress

Reaction score
I think I am his only customer hahaha. I hope he gets some soon so he will leave me be. Here’s to wishing you continuous peace and quiet.

i hope he find other customer soon... u will get peace soon real soon...

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Yes my IG photos are on private and FB nobody can see my friends list and my photos. I also unlink my mobile number from my FB account. The Google search I will do after this. Thank you Saruu for this. I will check all of these.

Thank you again. I appreciate all the help.

Hope is not too late

Louis0902

Reaction score
Louise, they still bothering you?
I changed number.... The nok number I given to them also my number so they could not disturb me...... I'm lucky I'm self employed.... Nok number I gave them my 2nd line number.... So the only way to disturb me is come up my house... I got cctv camera installed already.... So if they wan come just no choice..

Last edited:

Infinitylo

Reaction score
I also got this scam yesterday. Transfer me $400 pay back $600. After seeing this forum, then i know so many got scam

Stress

Reaction score
Havent start yet. Next week is the payment date.

u standby just change no... i kena not from this steve, i kena from LS called jovan and the gang.. hahahahahahahaa asshole this 2 LS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.