Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyong

Reaction score
They harass me in WA. I reported to the police the day after. Then i Changed my number. They did not come to my place.

I suggest better install cctv. I decided also to buy cctv for my safety. Promise it gave me peace of mind since i can monitor my place on my phone.

pls_help_me

Reaction score
They harass me in WA. I reported to the police the day after. Then i Changed my number. They did not come to my place.

thanks for answering, for me now i still at the "kenna WA harassed" section, now i just blocking numbers

i think cctv need talk to town council or something, dont know the procedure, i should go google it

ashleyong

Reaction score
thanks for answering, for me now i still at the "kenna WA harassed" section, now i just blocking numbers

i think cctv need talk to town council or something, dont know the procedure, i should go google it
Yes. Town council can help you. I think they need a police report.

ashleyong

Reaction score
Yes. Town council can help you. I think they need a police report.

Dont let their threats get in to you. The police said they less likely to visit your place or your workplace. Usually they harrass thru phone.

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Dont let their threats get in to you. The police said they less likely to visit your place or your workplace. Usually they harrass thru phone.

thank you for the advices!
i hope mine is whatsapp/phone harassers, they bank in money to my account then i kept paying back and paying back, even overpaid back... fking stupid of me and all this happened in less than 10 days
thankfully i heeded the people here to stop paying and ignore le

edit; i will go read up the cctv procedures! thank you!

ashleyong

Reaction score
thank you for the advices!
i hope mine is whatsapp/phone harassers, they bank in money to my account then i kept paying back and paying back, even overpaid back... fking stupid of me and all this happened in less than 10 days
thankfully i heeded the people here to stop paying and ignore le

edit; i will go read up the cctv procedures! thank you!
Stop paying. They will not stop coz its a scam. Just ignore them. And take precautions. Install cctv incase.

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Stop paying. They will not stop coz its a scam. Just ignore them. And take precautions. Install cctv incase.

yeah stopped paying le, now just ignoring, not sure what they plan next.
hopefully they start killing each other
best if they dont come my house , cctv procedures read up le, seems simple enough

ashleyong

Reaction score
yeah stopped paying le, now just ignoring, not sure what they plan next.
hopefully they start killing each other
best if they dont come my house , cctv procedures read up le, seems simple enough

So far how long already since the start of harassment?

Makminah

Reaction score

Yes..mine also harras thru phone only. They stopped texting me about 2-3 weeks ago. But i still do get weird numbers, unknown number calling me once in a while though. But i ignore all.

ashleyong

Reaction score
They will stop also. I mean almost everyday i believe they have a victim. Why would they focus on those people who already stop paying them.

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Yes hahaha i mean they will still harrass thru phone. But i guess thats it.

I hope they stop asap, their whatsapp calls sometimes interrupt my phone game.

Setting my phone to do not disturb mode helps alot too, since i can no longer get phone calls from unknown numbers or anyone not in my contact list

DigOwnGrave

Reaction score
Hi all.
My case is they transferred me $700 and asked me to transfer back $1000 after 5 days. The next day, I immediately went to make a police report and called up my bank and ask the bank to transfer back the $700 to the account number that transferred to me. I couldnt see what account number they use so i asked the bank to do it. The bank then took $700 from my account and transfer to the account owner who transferred to me.
The day that i need to transfer them $1000, i blocked their number in whats app. They called up my NOK and sent video threats and voice threats to me and my NOK. I wont lie, it is scary and everytime you block the number, they will use another number to send you threats. It has been 24 hrs since the payment date amd the threats keeps coming.

Anyone experienced the same? And dont mind sharing how long the threats will continue, and will they come and throw paint to your house or lock the gate? Please share guys. In need of some comfort.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Hi just an update .. I received a msg from 1 of the LS saying wanted to visit me during CNY .. but I also cant be borded... if want to come just come lor ... the earlier he come the earlier I cant get police to come visit me to collect evidence and can have more police patrolling at my area... hahahahha

Same same. My LS who did not msg me for months suddenly msg and saying CNY coming ask me to call him back. Wanna come come lo. I treat him ba kwa

Reaction score
Hi all.
My case is they transferred me $700 and asked me to transfer back $1000 after 5 days. The next day, I immediately went to make a police report and called up my bank and ask the bank to transfer back the $700 to the account number that transferred to me. I couldnt see what account number they use so i asked the bank to do it. The bank then took $700 from my account and transfer to the account owner who transferred to me.
The day that i need to transfer them $1000, i blocked their number in whats app. They called up my NOK and sent video threats and voice threats to me and my NOK. I wont lie, it is scary and everytime you block the number, they will use another number to send you threats. It has been 24 hrs since the payment date amd the threats keeps coming.

Anyone experienced the same? And dont mind sharing how long the threats will continue, and will they come and throw paint to your house or lock the gate? Please share guys. In need of some comfort.

Your case is very common. They could harass, report to police if they do.

Most importantly, do not pay them and do not fear them.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

chulu2810

Reaction score
Hi. U paid off them alr? Cause they wont die off only a mth.
They will e surface one.... sugguest perhaps u keep using yr cctv.

;)

To those to want to buy a cctv camera. I am selling my IP Camera. Used only for 1 month. Maybe someone need it here. My LS moved on already. Lol! I dont need it anymore. Selling it at $30. The brand is EasyN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.