Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, im Malaysian and working in SG. Having some issue with the LS. They contacted me after i submitted online application and i submitted the document and detail. Then my loan approved. Initially they told me monthly loan and now they keep pushing me for weekly payment. When i argue back with them, one of the LS went to my old Malaysia address and wrongly pour the paint to new tenant car and house and stick my picture there. I been contacted by new tenant about this and i told them not aware on this. Since as i know apply legally. I get advise from my one of SG fren and went to office address provided in the website and its fake. My friend told me its illegal lenders. Im willing to pay them the full payment on my next salary since i dont want any trouble. But they keep harassing me, today they say will send someone to JB address and burn the house. Im very confused with what to do. My friend advice not to go SPF. Bcs worried i loose my job. He ask me share here and will get some solution or idea. Seeking a humble request and please help to advice on this..

install a cctv for safety reasons

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really want to install CCTV. But do I need approval from town counsel? I can’t pm you coz I have only 6 posts. I must have 10. And I can’t change my account for now. As my account also been hacked. There was unauthorised transaction that cost 500 dollars.

I’m really confused now what to do. I’m going to the police station to make report now.

if you need cctv can pm me :) i got dummy ones and real ones up to you bro

green72

Reaction score
I've been receiving numerous sms for loans from UMLs these past few days.

Other than sms blocking number and phrase blocking, I decide to report at i-witness.

See this link for details.

I think we need to step up combating them. If everyone does their part, it can make life difficult for these UMLs.

This is one way we can help SPF without disturbing them.

Last edited:

Messup

Reaction score
I've been receiving numerous sms for loans from UMLs these past few days.

Other than sms blocking number and phrase blocking, I decide to report at i-witness.

See this link for details.

I think we need to step up combating them. If everyone does their part, it can make life difficult for these UMLs.

This is one way we can help SPF without disturbing them.

You just provide the number or screen shot of the text?

green72

Reaction score
You just provide the number or screen shot of the text?
At details section just type " Received unsolicitate SMS for loan. Suspect UML activities".

Take screenshot, then go next and attached sms screenshot.

Done.

SMS is the UML M.O, it will be my M.O and I will not relent and continue to report until the SPF have a "3D" picture of the phone network.

UML mental f**k me, I mental f**k them.

Last edited:

Messup

Reaction score
At details section just type " Received unsolicitate SMS for loan. Suspect UML activities".

Done.

SMS is the UML M.O, it will be my M.O and I will not relent and continue to report until the SPF have a "3D" picture of the phone network.

I have a whole chunk of blocked numbers in my blocked numbers archive.

Most of the msg had been deleted. Will find time to screenshot those left over/undeleted ones and send.

green72

Reaction score
I have a whole chunk of blocked numbers in my blocked numbers archive.

Most of the msg had been deleted. Will find time to screenshot those left over/undeleted ones and send.
Yes, we need more people to report, victims or not.

I believe if there's a surge in reporting, SPF can link all these numbers and enhance their database.

Report UML SMS : i-witness.

Curious19

Reaction score
If you are able to meet them up.it will be a good start..can u try contacting the police at jb?

I did, now they tracking the location of the handphone number. To be honest, i just realized most of LS in Singapore its not from there. They based in Malaysia.

Curious19

Reaction score
What is the website link ?
You are very safe as long as inside Singapore.
The loan shark can't touch or hurt you in Singapore.
Meanwhile your family or friends in Malaysia depend on the Malaysia police for protection.
Those method you read here change phone number, install CCTV and report to SPF are not applicable to you.

True, but i had some good conversation with one of Malaysian Police and they able to help me to track back the location of LS.Even they use different people registered number. But based on frequent location they can identified. Hope its work.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did, now they tracking the location of the handphone number. To be honest, i just realized most of LS in Singapore its not from there. They based in Malaysia.

Of course not in Singapore lah.
That's why those methods change number, install CCTV , report to Police not applicable to you.
They got disturb your family and friends in Malaysia ?
Don't give them your family and friends address leh.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are able to meet them up.it will be a good start..can u try contacting the police at jb?

Don't meet up with them alone.
Don't know what will those loan shark do.
They can easily get a gun in Malaysia.
Please let the Malaysia Police handle them.
Don't act hero.

Curious19

Reaction score
Of course not in Singapore lah.
That's why those methods change number, install CCTV , report to Police not applicable to you.
They got disturb your family and friends in Malaysia ?
Don't give them your family and friends address leh.

I never give any detail of any of my family members to anyone

Curious19

Reaction score
Don't meet up with them alone.
Don't know what will those loan shark do.
They can easily get a gun in Malaysia.
Please let the Malaysia Police handle them.
Don't act hero.

Sure I'm not meeting them up. LS powerful over the phone.Not when meet up. There is no any LS will meet and borrower. I found out the way for trapping them. I'm not able to share here. Since, we also need to know, this page is accessible even by LS as well. Even we throw million suggestion to against them here publically, they will try find a way to break it.

Last edited:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sure I'm not meeting them up. LS powerful over the phone.Not when meet up. There is no any LS will meet and borrower. I found out the way for trapping them. I'm not able to share here. Since, we also need to know, this page is accessible even by LS as well. Even we throw million suggestion to against them here publically, they will try find a way to break it. I suggest if the founder of the Hardware Zone can personalised and link with software developer and create and app which can me more personal when come to advise. Any topic related public we still post in news feed.

Please lah.
You don't go and act hero.
Let the police do their job.
Are you sure Malaysia loan shark not powerful ?
Google tell me otherwise woh.
You are Malaysian sure know the guy below right ?

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...its-a-trap-loan-sharks-will-haunt-you-forever

Reaction score

Done.

I PMed you. If is harassment, file reports with all the info for official records.

bellahanna

Reaction score
@Bro Fearless

Be it that MF is from Sg or Msia, i believe he will get caught up with the law. SPF is taking this case quite seriously..The I/O came down yesterday also...I must say,the runner is really knn ***** stupid..He din even cover his face, and din wear glove. Police oredi took back all the evidence..my cctv captured his ccb face in High definition..I will make him famous

Hope more runners will be caught. some LS don't even bother even you told them police report had been made and they challenged you instead. go challenge in front of police officers laaa instead. if want their money back, go collect from police station. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.