Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

RemoWorried

Reaction score
I feel I paid them back more than enough. Aiya harassment most probably will have de. What I did that time was to leave my door open 24/7 and sleep in the living room. At least they want to splash paint also splash until inside. But they never do. I ignore 3 groups, negotiate with 2 groups. Yes I did pay the other 2 group.

So any splashing ever?

D20203

Reaction score
So your case, did you pay them back?
Today they take picture of my house block and send to me. Then threatened want to come send people..

Just prepare coffee or tea and wait for them to come lor, to be honest not even a shadow will appear.

Most to most a house mover company end up calling, telling you got a delivery from point A to here. Thats what happen to me, so i replied that mover to shift whatever its been told up to my house. Soon after hang up, waited 2 hours, no one came.

Zulfakar

Reaction score
The UMl/scammer... Will definitely call and harass Yr NOK.. office when u are unreachable.. Like mine disturb only during weekdays so far... I think they work "office hour"

Reaction score
See all these ice klim cases make me think I also wanna share. Not referring to scam cases, but those whom really borrow from Uml.

I been there, I went in, I come out a much better person. Such problems there are 2 ways to resolve. One is like what all other broz mentioned, ignore them, inform people whom u care about the case. They may bomb u 150 miss calls in a single night, I experienced before. But bo bian. That's comes with it. Courage is really required. Your next of kins must definitely be more fierce than them. They won't want to risk too much problems with their account suspended, SIM card suspended. So will stop after maybe 1-2 months of harassment. The only reason they want to harass u is either u haven't pay them enough or they themselves ice Klim. Oneself kapo money, never report and say is customer never pay. Then they lan lan have to call people to harass.

Second way is subjected u really have money coming for a x month. Nego with them, tell them if they really want to harass,u also lan lan. If not u have a x money coming in when, that's the max u can pay. If not I also cannot do anymore liao. Most cases they will accept. But that require courage. Cause u must be willing to face all consequences that they will turn against u. But if u have the money coming in, den no need scare. Is time to be more fierce than them. Fierce in the case of not using vulgarities, is when they jolly well know any form of harassment doesn't work for you.

Either way also need one element. Be open to your nok, and also courage to face it. If lack of either one, u cry everyday also cannot solve problem. This one u can believe, when u tell your nok, final day they also will understand u and ready to face the fight with you. Those Don understand, best is not hang out also can. Although ice Klim to say like that, but family will stick together one when trouble happens.

Can I ask you, those which you paid fully, did they ever let you off the hook fully?

Trustdade

Reaction score
@ahpanpan i dont agree with your second way, my say is if u have the money bring ur family out n enjoy or buy urself somethjng. Dont ever go and pay them, once u pay they talk nicely when u wan to closed account they will talk rubbish.

My encounter is,for example i pay and pay them, today 300 next week 300 the next next week 300 and finally another 300 add total 1200 alrrady when i onli recieve 700 from them with a 1k loan. After the final payment i cannot tahan i tell them i wan closed account. Can!!!!!!! You dep 300 first then talk after dkne they say eh now late already this and that ribbish all come out . So why pay them!!!! Like i say before we are borrower we wan to pay them but who's the fu**** who make this all hapoen is them theirself so they blame only themself if they cannot recover thier money back.

Tactic they use is easy to know.
1) call you ( but you no ans n no courage to talk to them)
2) call your office let the whole office know you own ls money ( but what can they do?)
3) call you nok and pressure them to help you pay and tell this and that. Send whatsapp fire burning griffity la splash paint la this and that. Create a grp chat add everyone inside and start all nonsense over n over again.
4) send lalamove or MacDonald up to look for you and when they arrive they will pass you the phone and the ls will start father mother here smelly there smelly all come out.
5) splash paint lock gate sebd love letter ( last resort liao)

What else more can they do???

What you need is chill dun worry about anything now. If thsy really come just take donwn the time and date spf will handle it. Jus keep you door open ans install a camera. Jus sit back and relax la. Nothing to worry off. The runner ccome out they are more scared then you do. So 🍻 realx and chill.

yohanesyuen

Reaction score
Great idea for sharing of numbers.

I am just wondering if anybody will be keen to create a pool of cashflow for the purchase of phone numbers/credits to spam call a set of numbers?

If we crowd-source, surely we will be able to pool together a significant pool of funds and volunteers to spam call them? Doing so might be able to somewhat affect their business or at least draw their time away from harassing debtors or NOK/colleagues of debtors?

Anybody with me on this idea?

List of numbers coming up from nowhere:-

Any numbers same as you bro and sis down here, lets share and report

Ahpanpanpan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I ask you, those which you paid fully, did they ever let you off the hook fully?

To be honest they did. But it's really subjective. When u start owing more than 3 ls, u will start to get confuse with who are the more reasonable one. Just try if u prefer good come good go method. If not ignore is really the best option.

Reaction score
Any updates bro?

peeps, need your advise

one of my family members has just admitted that he has borrowed money from 5 of these ALs. according to him, two of them he's known for a few years. if he needs 1k, they will transfer to him the amount. and monthly have to pay the defer of $400 until he can settle the principal+interest. according to him, he's never had any issues meeting the payment

but this year, he's got loans with 5 of them, all differing amounts but same payment method i.e. defer until can pay principal + interest. the issue now is that he can't make the monthly deferments anymore as it has snowballed to more that $5k. he's asked me for advice but my previous incidents were all the scams version.

i really wanna tell him to stop all payments and make a police report. but what else can he do?

Uncontable

Reaction score
I also just enquire but they did not transfer any money to me say waiting for approval... one week later called me and said aldy transfer the money to me and insist me to pay. Now they keep harrass and threaten me to pay up when i didnt even receive any money from them. Super stress

I think majority of us went thru the same thing. Enquire about loan, then tell them dont want or dont need anymore and they immediately transfer without our consent. Myself personally I met 2 of this lowlife. Cause I enquire both on the same day, and both transfer me the same day.

Unlike you, I was not brave enough to stand up and return back to them only what the transfer. I paid double or triple the amount they transfer cause I was scared. Eventually I was down to my last cent and couldnt pay them anymore thats when I decide to stop. It's about 3weeks plus since I ignore them totally. So far nothing happened but once in a while those msgs and threats do come in. I am still staying firm ignoring them.
Inital part will be very hard, but you need to come clean with everyone. You need their support and got thru this together. Talk to someone you trust, it will help you to get this issue off your mind.
Most importantly dont let their threats and words get to you emotionally and mentally. You paid them back and they are now trying their luck to get more $$ from you. Good luck and hopefully all goes well for you. I pray that god will ease all your pain and problems. Jiayou! 💪

D20203

Reaction score
@ahpanpan i dont agree with your second way, my say is if u have the money bring ur family out n enjoy or buy urself somethjng. Dont ever go and pay them, once u pay they talk nicely when u wan to closed account they will talk rubbish.

My encounter is,for example i pay and pay them, today 300 next week 300 the next next week 300 and finally another 300 add total 1200 alrrady when i onli recieve 700 from them with a 1k loan. After the final payment i cannot tahan i tell them i wan closed account. Can!!!!!!! You dep 300 first then talk after dkne they say eh now late already this and that ribbish all come out . So why pay them!!!! Like i say before we are borrower we wan to pay them but who's the fu**** who make this all hapoen is them theirself so they blame only themself if they cannot recover thier money back.

Tactic they use is easy to know.
1) call you ( but you no ans n no courage to talk to them)
2) call your office let the whole office know you own ls money ( but what can they do?)
3) call you nok and pressure them to help you pay and tell this and that. Send whatsapp fire burning griffity la splash paint la this and that. Create a grp chat add everyone inside and start all nonsense over n over again.
4) send lalamove or MacDonald up to look for you and when they arrive they will pass you the phone and the ls will start father mother here smelly there smelly all come out.
5) splash paint lock gate sebd love letter ( last resort liao)

What else more can they do???

What you need is chill dun worry about anything now. If thsy really come just take donwn the time and date spf will handle it. Jus keep you door open ans install a camera. Jus sit back and relax la. Nothing to worry off. The runner ccome out they are more scared then you do. So 🍻 realx and chill.

Fully agreed what this bro have mentioned. Just bear with it and ignore your face value thats all and move on with life. If keep paying sooner or later its you yourself suffer more than they do. Ls will only take double the funds you have borrowed and rollover to others.

Makminah

Reaction score
I also just enquire but they did not transfer any money to me say waiting for approval... one week later called me and said aldy transfer the money to me and insist me to pay. Now they keep harrass and threaten me to pay up when i didnt even receive any money from them. Super stress

Dont be stress since you really did not receive any money from them. Dont have to be scared. The next time they call, f*ck them up and say what money they want you to pay? Dont be afraid of them, they feed on our fears. Vent out all your anger at them and tell then if really want money meet at police station and settle. You actually got the upper hand here since no money was transferred to you.

Goodluck bro. Remember be brave dont let their threats get to you. You need to be emotionally and mentally strong. Jiayou! 💪💪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.