Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Businessman? Businessman go bank loans. If you need to go take cheap loan then you are not a very successful one.

Enquire loan with cheap interest anything wrong? Which businessmen dont take cheap loan? Kam lan like u borrow ls still tok so big.

polarinda

Reaction score
Like how you drove your farking mother to death. You have no respect for the dead. Fark you and your own farking family.

U already said u put your prick in my mother's loose hole right? U like doing that to dead people?
Your kids got call u kamlan dad?

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Talk big? Shït eater. Go fake your mother now lah. Failure in business to go take ah long loan. Tuck sai useless shït. Anyway calling you shït already see you up. You should be the housefly eating shït

Of cos i do.. But never seen anyone as kam. Lan still talk big like u leh

polarinda

Reaction score
Talk big? Shït eater. Go fake your mother now lah. Failure in business to go take ah long loan. Tuck sai useless shït. Anyway calling you shït already see you up. You should be the housefly eating shït
Too bad i got scammed, not took a loan from ls. Unlike u. Jitao kam lan

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Scammed? Then why didn’t go to bank and borrow since you businessman? Must be your brainless tactics ended up failure in business and need to borrow from small time loans on WhatsApp. Stupid.

Scammed n borrow ls u also cannot differentiate?
No wonder kam lan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.