Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis0902

Reaction score
Being harassed before by one of the so called license money lender.
Claim need to open account. Borrow 200 defer 100 pay 300. Money in and request to return back the day after. Asked them to give account number drag till 6.50pm then reply and want it back by 7pm. Manage to return but claim penalty. 5k.
I cant pay back and block their number. This loanshark threaten to send email and burn my house and keep calling. No choice by to answer. Ls want me to videocall about my naked body or knee down to bark like a dog to plead forgiveness . Becos i block loanshark number.
Don be stupid to do that..... Only $200 they won't spent effort n time on u De...... Harassing u by what's app or message is their everyday SOP..... Cos they are just trying their luck to find potential leg who is afraid of them...... I believe there are many out here own them more than ur amount just like me..... So block and reject their call if not change number.....

Mattdumdum

Reaction score
How would they know when you get your salary...

When discussing the loan over the phone back when I thought it was legit, I requested that the loan be given on a particular date, so that the repayment will also be fixed. Hopefully the cretin didn’t take note in his excitement of finding a carrot head.

Khai82

Reaction score
Received a threat mail threatening to send runner to do something to my unit and family at risk. Going to report to police. If this also the police say not enough evidence then i dont know what will. Last resort will be the police baton or baseball bat

Nas1978

Reaction score
Received a threat mail threatening to send runner to do something to my unit and family at risk. Going to report to police. If this also the police say not enough evidence then i dont know what will. Last resort will be the police baton or baseball bat

Make police report then go MP.. IO kelam kabut nanti

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Police will only say they will step up patrol in their neighborhood thats all..do u know how many loanshark harassment report daily ant.i also received pic of my ic ytd and they send it to my neighbour too.but I just ignore..rmb if u strike the runner with baseball u be charge too.then yr family hw..

Nas1978

Reaction score
Police will only say they will step up patrol in their neighborhood thats all..do u know how many loanshark harassment report daily ant.i also received pic of my ic ytd and they send it to my neighbour too.but I just ignore..rmb if u strike the runner with baseball u be charge too.then yr family hw..

I wonder how they got ur neighbour details..? Their number and all?

Stress

Reaction score

They sent ur ic pic to ur neighbour? via?

Stress

Reaction score

bro how much u actually owing from them? they like purposely trying to provoke u back i guess.. reverse pyschology.. they know where to press ur button... So the more irritated u r, u will surely whack one of the runners. since cant get any money from u, they trying to make ur life miserable... Dun fall for that... Self defense if they start to physical abuse, but i doubt so, coz we know they no balls... So verbal abuse n sent people take pic, u wanna whack that person, they will say take pic only what.. u get what j mean? think about ur family aites.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
bro how much u actually owing from them? they like purposely trying to provoke u back i guess.. reverse pyschology.. they know where to press ur button... So the more irritated u r, u will surely whack one of the runners. since cant get any money from u, they trying to make ur life miserable... Dun fall for that... Self defense if they start to physical abuse, but i doubt so, coz we know they no balls... So verbal abuse n sent people take pic, u wanna whack that person, they will say take pic only what.. u get what j mean? think about ur family aites.
Yeah they play mind game only la..u think they will abduct yr family over few hundred..my loan shark send me pic of my door and mentioned my parents old Liao now got to suffer for my debts..they trying to scare u..u give in mean u forever at their mercy..you think abt it.

And stop trying to play tough with police baton..once u whack them u also liable for criminal offence..I Duno how u possess police baton but assault with h weapon is more serious than loanshark harassment u go think abt it..if the runner come just report police..come one runner catch one runner.

Nas1978

Reaction score

Agree with this

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
ya lo at first was so scared but later on when read thru another round. i find myself so stupid.
feel like doing it back to them one day.

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
you are loanshark. trying to play games and try your luck.
can try googles. Over there got lots of loanshark details.
license and non license money lenders.
who know u end up being harassed by ur own gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.