Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonnet23

Reaction score
They will still bother u la... u think easy2 let u off becoz u pay the initial amount. they are blood suckers, obviously they want some extra money from u.. Dun care them la.. just dont pay. if u never fulfil ur inital agreement with them they will bother u even u pay the initial amount. nok getting bothered is the norm thing they will do la... then call workplace. tell ur colleague ans them u no longer working there lor... atleast for 1 week sure they will disturb one... install cctv... for ur safety...
I see, they are really making people miserable. But just charge to experience, no choice. What happened already happened. Quite not comfortable if call the office of course. Buying CCTV soon. If never pay them, still really need to close my account?

Stress

Reaction score
I have a fil at home and my kid. Worried till cant slp and cant eat. My husband and family all don know. O ly tell them i lost my ic

the best is to tell ur husband.. he needs to be there for u... u feel this way coz ur nok doesnt know about it..

Hell84

Reaction score
if starting he already say no acct defer.. trust me today will be the same.. no acct defer. that is what happen to me... no acct defer... no acct defer...

And my maid also wont know how de. Stress to the max. I also dont want to owe him. If owe him the 200 becone i scam him.

Stress

Reaction score
I see, they are really making people miserable. But just charge to experience, no choice. What happened already happened. Quite not comfortable if call the office of course. Buying CCTV soon. If never pay them, still really need to close my account?

so far i didnt close my acct... waiting for any kind soul ahlong to transfer me money willingly, still no kind soul so far.. hahahahahahahaha

Stress

Reaction score
And my maid also wont know how de. Stress to the max. I also dont want to owe him. If owe him the 200 becone i scam him.

first start he scam u liao... no acct must defer... trust me i was exactly like u.. until i tell my nok... they know what is going on.. we went to make police report, install cctv ect... then we stop paying... ahlong called my nok.. after mouth war, my nok blocked this Ahlong no.. whoever call, my nok will scold them n block.. huhuhuhu...

Stress

Reaction score
If he knows he will kill me.

When is ur due date... if he say today $600 then settle, u tell him lor u want to settle today, if he say cannot must defer then stop paying n block.. if he say ok then u go n pay lor if u want. then case close..

sonnet23

Reaction score
I have a fil at home and my kid. Worried till cant slp and cant eat. My husband and family all don know. O ly tell them i lost my ic
Hi hell84, I agree just be honest to your NOK/husband, also for their safety lah.

My NOK they start to bother, really embarrassing so I need to tell. But they understand me. Sure they will understand you too. have faith!

Hell84

Reaction score
first start he scam u liao... no acct must defer... trust me i was exactly like u.. until i tell my nok... they know what is going on.. we went to make police report, install cctv ect... then we stop paying... ahlong called my nok.. after mouth war, my nok blocked this Ahlong no.. whoever call, my nok will scold them n block.. huhuhuhu...

Maybe i will just tell my nok and husband i start receiving funny scam calls. Ay,, really very headache and stress

Hell84

Reaction score
Hi hell84, I agree just be honest to your NOK/husband, also for their safety lah.

My NOK they start to bother, really embarrassing so I need to tell. But they understand me. Sure they will understand you too. have faith!

I don have a closely knit family to begin with.

Stress

Reaction score

obviously ur nok will be furious la at first... but at the end of the day, u bopian sti have to tell... no need tell everyone.. tell ur husband.. becoz he will be the person that ahlong will call..

Hell84

Reaction score
obviously ur nok will be furious la at first... but at the end of the day, u bopian sti have to tell... no need tell everyone.. tell ur husband.. becoz he will be the person that ahlong will call..

Erm nok isnt him. Its my mom and sis.

Stress

Reaction score
I don have a closely knit family to begin with.

Then its up to u how u want this thing to end. if u confident today can pay up that $600. pay then pull handbrake... Block all this ahlong n move on... coz i doubt so that this blood sucker will allow u to pay full... try ur luck..

sonnet23

Reaction score
After you and your NOK block the numbers of the LS, were they more aggressive and bother some more?

sonnet23

Reaction score
Sigh stupid me don know what i am doing when i reply to those sms.
then tell your mom and sis since they will bother them sure one of these days.
the guy got tell my NOK 2 people come and wait at our house other night but so far no one come.
harrassment on whatsapp and mobile calls only.

Stress

Reaction score
After you and your NOK block the numbers of the LS, were they more aggressive and bother some more?

They called my workplace... and thats it... 1st few days is hell.. keep calling my nok... then quiet.. following week then called my workplace twice.. then so far now 3 weeks notin... still being very careful.. looking at cctv... but so far ok...

Stress

Reaction score
I would like to know too. If blocked and all, will they be more aggressive?

my nok offered them to come to my house... want money come to my house his waiting.. but my nok say to him, they will make sure the ahlong or runner come down from my house half dead... i open my door all the way... i am waiting for their arrival... coz i paid them more then what im suppose to be repaying them.. they dun allow me to make full payment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.