Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
paid liao mah... disturb u for what... and like i say, hack care them already. u paid already right... dun get worried for notin...

pay liao.. can liao.
unless not paid and it is a huge sum of money then got problem.
if not dont bother.

they will set up a trap to get you involved with more Ah long.
then you will be play by them like a game. a childish game to earn money.
suck till dry.

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
Got scammed and already paid them the so-called first time repayment to the al and also didn't receive any loan from them as no bank acc given to them. So we didn't owe them any money. But they still harrassing us.

Blocked the al num, but now they harrass to the workplace office. Any advice?

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

they are trying their luck to get more money from you.
you just stay calm and ignore.
they are trying to get you borrow money from other ah long to pay them back and cause you lost ur job. no job sure die.
then you will get harrassed even more till you cannot tahan.
nego and they will ask you to surrender them your ATM card

if you give them your account. tats it meh.
police will come after you for involving illegal activities.
so dont be a next victim. every step you have to think and stay calm.

Stress

Reaction score
Dear Stress, thanks for your advice. I hope all ends well as of now as its been teally quiet. Hmmm how long has things been for you?

mine so far 1 month plus they quiet liao... i change my no.. workplace also no more calls... nok... yesterday received a msg asking to take loan... other then that no issues so far...But still staying vigilant.. this idiots very cunning...hahahahahaha..

Stress

Reaction score
Got scammed and already paid them the so-called first time repayment to the al and also didn't receive any loan from them as no bank acc given to them. So we didn't owe them any money. But they still harrassing us.

If u didnt owe them any money, how they know where u work? n why the hell u go n transfer anyone money if u didnt even get any single cents from that person? u sure or not?

Mattdumdum

Reaction score
Yes.. i agreed with you. just stay vigilant.

True, I haven't had any bad incidents (touchwood) but once in awhile I still get messages and calls which I just ignore and block.

But I am still keeping a look out for any "new" people around my void decks especially when I come home late at night.

Ghie0908

Reaction score

Hi. Just curious. Why do u pay them if you did not get any loan from them? My case, I did get money from UML but I paid more than the principal so I stopped and changed number. Been harassed for a while and shouted at but now for more than 2 weeks all is quiet. I hope it stays that way. Be strong and this will soon pass

Cafe latte

Reaction score
If u didnt owe them any money, how they know where u work? n why the hell u go n transfer anyone money if u didnt even get any single cents from that person? u sure or not?
Some particulars were sent to them thru whatsapp, including company's name. Ya, damn stupid, got tricked as they say bcos new member have to pay first repayment in advance :(

ctjnini

Reaction score
I just re contract only very hard to change number. It’s been 2 days he didn’t msg me or call me.. I didn’t bother to ask him already. How Long onwards Thn they will start calling nok or disturbing? Because I haven tell my parents and gf. I dk how to tell them.. but maybe if I can make it to BGSS thn okays..
No worries I own 13 group of LS first week received alot of call just change HP and install a CCTV.

BaconHam

Reaction score
Hi. Just curious. Why do u pay them if you did not get any loan from them? My case, I did get money from UML but I paid more than the principal so I stopped and changed number. Been harassed for a while and shouted at but now for more than 2 weeks all is quiet. I hope it stays that way. Be strong and this will soon pass
2 weeks and all quiet is good.
I have a friend who has been telling ls he is able to reach me. It made LS find me non stop.

Someone told me. If within 3 days they dont stomp up,they prob wont. Jus phone warrior only. Is that true?

Crabx321

Reaction score
Since after make first $300 till now didn’t reply me or call me. It has been 5 days. Still haven inform nok yet.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
read thru and you will know, everyone here got different experience, some after 1 month no sound, some after 1 week no sound, same until now still have harassment calls. no definite answer to give you also. as long as ur ic in their database, just be vigilant.
Hard to predict.they job is to harass u.on n off lo

Hell84

Reaction score
Yesterday my office received the ' this is the police post' phone call. Then got ple watdapp me say his name is So and so and my friend asked him to contact me because i am interested in football betting. Straight away blocked him. Wonder if the call to my office is my al or diff group?

Ghie0908

Reaction score
2 weeks and all quiet is good.
I have a friend who has been telling ls he is able to reach me. It made LS find me non stop.

Someone told me. If within 3 days they dont stomp up,they prob wont. Jus phone warrior only. Is that true?

I think it depends how much u owe them, if its a few hundred I think they will not pursue much except for a few calls to office and NOK. My first LS is a bit persistent,stalked me on FB and Instagram. Send a few threatening message saying he would make me famous on social media. I deactivated both FB and Instagram for a while. Now I haven't heard anything for 2 weeks. They are really into shaming us to pay up but if that doesnt work, they cannot do anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.