Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Hi,

Let me update you of today event.

No call, no phone call yets.

But many seller from Carusole came and was inform that there is someone that is buying their stuff and was told to meet at my workplace. Few came in the morning. Few came in afternoon.

So this is their new way/tactics!!

Did they specifically look for you?

Nas1978

Reaction score
I have deactivated my fb, i have block those scmammer that spam the comment section in my company fb page.
Done those.
Also block my family name in Fb.
I tried my best but if this go further.. I dont know how long this will last...just for $200!!!

jayden1972

Reaction score
You should inform your IO. The police can use this to track who are the people who spam. This is a form of cyber harassment and stalking.

I have deactivated my fb, i have block those scmammer that spam the comment section in my company fb page.
Done those.
I tried my best but if this go further.. I dont know how long this will last...just for $200!!!

BaconHam

Reaction score
Done those.

Dont give up. I bet if u come in ctc with them.. They r gg to count in the interest. N the fear will make u give in. So dont give up

BaconHam

Reaction score
Dont give up. I bet if u come in ctc with them.. They r gg to count in the interest. N the fear will make u give in. So dont give up
Not forgetting, now they r just guessing ur whereabouts. U react means they r right.

Then once they talk to u.. Threaten u.. Add in the weeks or interest n late charges..

How much will that be?

Jus dont give in

Nas1978

Reaction score
Not forgetting, now they r just guessing ur whereabouts. U react means they r right.

Then once they talk to u.. Threaten u.. Add in the weeks or interest n late charges..

How much will that be?

Jus dont give in

I wont. I have update my IO and even dismantel the fb comment section.
Lets see how long they are willing to go.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Yep and i kept denying there is no such thing.

Did you ask them to show you the profile that contacted them to meet and buy? Then can report that profile. Carousell and all these other networks are self policing platforms. Just report and block.

Ghie0908

Reaction score
I saw something like this on Tinder before. I swiped right but they didn't swipe back. The ah long industry has turned into a joke.

I also saw something in FB last time tagging the company FB then saying as Mr like this call me. Then attach photo of the person.

Ghie0908

Reaction score
Done those.

Also done that, deacticated my FB account and Instagram even my company FB. This will be over soon. Just hang on.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Also done that, deacticated my FB account and Instagram even my company FB. This will be over soon. Just hang on.

Ghie.. How long does it last for you?
Mine LS look very persistent.
Keep on posting on my company FB page but we do block setting, so thats his comment are hidden.
He still jammed my company phoneline and website, thru the appointment booking.
I always update my IO.
Wont give in easily.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Did you ask them to show you the profile that contacted them to meet and buy? Then can report that profile. Carousell and all these other networks are self policing platforms. Just report and block.

Yes i did.
They show to me.
I told them to report and block that user and so far, i guess a lot of people have report and block that user, it didnt appear on carusole anymore

BaconHam

Reaction score
Mine silent for 2 days.. Now ki siao again. I suspect there are a few of them using the same hp num.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.