• Check out all the winners of HWM + HWZ Tech Awards 2021

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Not ruling anything out yet, but will admit that I'm caring less. If the worst they can do is set my front door on fire, then do lor. I've had scarier ex girlfriends...
Yr loan small amt la.not worth to pay few hundred for commando

Gooners

Reaction score
DRINK DRIVING IS THE LOWEST.

Tell me more about the cane marks? Is it true that if you faint half way, they will just continue when you regain consciousness?

That is what those inside said; some do faint half way. But they do have a medical personnel to determine whether you can continue with the caning as all the caning will be done continuously. You can only lie on your front for the next few weeks and the scar will be permament. Those I saw with the caning marks; those marks are still red, fleshy and fresh even after a few days.

Gooners

Reaction score
Yr loan small amt la.not worth to pay few hundred for commando

Loan sharks know to do their sum. If your loan amount is small, not worth wasting their commando and few hundred to a thousand to get them to lock or burn your house.

Adt007

Reaction score
That is what those inside said; some do faint half way. But they do have a medical personnel to determine whether you can continue with the caning as all the caning will be done continuously. You can only lie on your front for the next few weeks and the scar will be permament. Those I saw with the caning marks; those marks are still red, fleshy and fresh even after a few days.

I think the scars will be there for life. When I was inside, i saw some inmates use the towel to cover their backside arethose who have the scars. very obvious.

And there was one who went for caning, come back still can sit on the butt, jump here jump there, smile and laugh as tough no pain at all. Dunno is act gungho or really now the caning standard drop

Sharuu

Reaction score

I heard the guy doing the caning will aim chun chun at the spot he already whack until all flesh flies out. Whoever kena 24 can forget sitting down again forever.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I heard the guy doing the caning will aim chun chun at the spot he already whack until all flesh flies out. Whoever kena 24 can forget sitting down again forever.

Yeah bro..if u see the man carrying the canning Ur balls also drop.very well build type..u will NVR forget the whipping sound in yr life..hahaa

Stress

Reaction score
Mine so far going to 2 months... very quiet... praying hard it will finally end....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.