Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
The first one was four hundred, which I "settled" to almost three times that amount and the second one was 1,500, which I never paid back and don't intend to. I just went radio silent on them after I made a report and closed my account.

Ya.yr amount still small case la.1500 and u run..haha the repayment is how many days

Last edited:

Stressout123

Reaction score
They forced me take $250 loan and ask me pay back $500 within days. I paid and show him receipt and begged him let me off. I wayang a bit cry here and there. he said “i never hold on to you alr sis” then few minutes later asked me buy 4D $30. “You never buy I call your office” got fed up. I block him on whatsapp. Changed my number and close bank account. 5 days so far no calls yet. Already inform my workplace they help me filter all calls before the call reach to me.

Sis same situation, but I gave in and gave another 150. :(

nursejb

Reaction score
These ******* are so cruel. They really make ur life hell. I rather you resign from that workplace.u are a nurse and can find a new job easily. Sg need nurses.

I just finish make report police, and today I will talk with management reg this issue. and will see how. if resign I need to find another job. since yasterday after last whatapps with this ah loan I blocked his number and all new number. I dont care. I will never pay anymore. I clear all my money, this ah loan kept saying I transfer to another person. said that I kena cheat. I just buying new number today, so I will closed my acc tom and will use new phone. reg work I will see today how. if cannot settle I will find another job. this ah loan very cruel people!

kittymeow12

Reaction score
I just finish make report police, and today I will talk with management reg this issue. and will see how. if resign I need to find another job. since yasterday after last whatapps with this ah loan I blocked his number and all new number. I dont care. I will never pay anymore. I clear all my money, this ah loan kept saying I transfer to another person. said that I kena cheat. I just buying new number today, so I will closed my acc tom and will use new phone. reg work I will see today how. if cannot settle I will find another job. this ah loan very cruel people!

All the best! tell them you got scammed hoping for the best for you

nursejb

Reaction score
All the best! tell them you got scammed hoping for the best for you

thanks! I will update anything I hear news from this ah loan. as per police say to me please JUST STOP TRANSFERRING!! and just ignore all this ahloan. if u see any weird guys just call police. if u did not report police please do ASAP! after that closed acc and just chill. ignore all them !

Sharuu

Reaction score
They forced me take $250 loan and ask me pay back $500 within days. I paid and show him receipt and begged him let me off. I wayang a bit cry here and there. he said “i never hold on to you alr sis” then few minutes later asked me buy 4D $30. “You never buy I call your office” got fed up. I block him on whatsapp. Changed my number and close bank account. 5 days so far no calls yet. Already inform my workplace they help me filter all calls before the call reach to me.

He ask you buy 4D got say buy from where? He maybe 4D vendor and runs a legit business.

I think my other ah long is a licenced money lender moonlighting. I know he's operating from Singapore because he accidentally clicked a grabify link I sent him once. He's also using Starhub. Lol. But again, this could just be a debtor's number. I tried looking for ways to find his exact location but Whatsapp is heavily encrypted, so it's not easy. Unless you're the hardcore hacker type and have all the resources. Not easy but not impossible...

Last edited:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
He ask you buy 4D got say buy from where? He maybe 4D vendor and runs a legit business.

I think my other ah long is a licenced money lender moonlighting. I know he's operating from Singapore because he accidentally clicked a grabify link I sent him once. He's also using Starhub. Lol. But again, this could just be a debtor's number. I tried looking for ways to find his exact location but Whatsapp is heavily encrypted, so it's not easy. Unless you're the hardcore hacker type and have all the resources. Not easy but not impossible...
Ah long and bookie all linked one ma

kittymeow12

Reaction score

He just gave me account number and ask me to transfer $30 for 4D.
When he threatened me he did say “if you take up the loan we licensed if you nvr take up loan THEN WE BECOME UNLICENSED”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.