Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Go and buy baseball bat. By chance if u stumble upon the runner, whack at the knee cap

I was going to do this at first you know. But I read about an uncle who chased his ah long runner and beat him up, he also kena charged. Not worth it ah.

Stressout123

Reaction score
I was going to do this at first you know. But I read about an uncle who chased his ah long runner and beat him up, he also kena charged. Not worth it ah.

I think if its self defense it should be a different story. Im armed up, and im aiming for the balls if i see any runners, hit where it hurts most, so got time call police.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Can beat him la.dont break him.after that call police..I also looking out for ah long runner to try my MMA move on them

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Like same only. Still wants to burn my door and kill my whole family. Why ah?

I tot u should be numb to these Liao..tis is singapre like what the IO said.they only threaten shame won't kill yr family for that 1k..lol.

Stressout123

Reaction score
From what i read, it seems like mostly they wont waste time on 250$ (forcedly transfered), paid back almost 1k? To be on save side should i install cam in lift landing? I got 4 cams set up to catch every angle of walk way.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
From what i read, it seems like mostly they wont waste time on 250$ (forcedly transfered), paid back almost 1k? To be on save side should i install cam in lift landing? I got 4 cams set up to catch every angle of walk way.
If u pay then they won't stop.u don't pay u prepare to tahan 2mths lo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.