Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharuu

Reaction score
"Running away" is poor choice of words. I prefer "financially liberated" lol. Last I made any payment was end April.

Do you think they go for ah long overseas conferences? Or ah long quarterly retreat to Bintan?? Maybe they have ah long million dollar round table.

AH LONG PERFORMANCE INDEX.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Base oversea hw to track.they gt ah long database sal178.com

I bet they have company t shirts that say...

"Don’t worry we are here to ensure all your worry no longer Worried!"

This should be everyone's motto in life.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Base oversea hw to track.they gt ah long database sal178.com

Terms & Conditions

You agree to the use of the www.sal178.com and our databases (and any information contained there in) is governed by the following terms and conditions:

1.Access to www.sal178.com: Upon subscription, where next grants you a non transferable, non-exclusive license to access our databases and the information contained in the databases, solely for the purpose of performing data verification, person, property and address location and related searches for qualified individual commercial use only.

2.General Restrictions: You agree to use our information only for appropriate and illegal purposes. Additionally, you agree that our databases and information may not be used to bother, stalk, harass, threaten or embarrass any individual. You may not use the service to look up celebrities or other public persons, or to locate individuals under the age of 15. Information shall not be provided or resold to any other person or entity without our prior written consent.

3.Additional Restrictions: In the event of using this service for property ownership or litigation checks, you should not assume that this data provides a complete or accurate history of any person?s property ownership or litigation history. Customers should use extreme caution when interpreting the results for any type of personal verification. Proper use of these reports is the responsibility of you, the customer.

4.Misuse: In the event that www.sal178.com suspects that the sal178.com databases or our information has been misused, we have the rights to terminate your subscription immediately. www.sal178.com may not be electronically accessed by automated programs or other data extraction systems without prior authorization. Where www.sal178.com reserves the right to cancel or not offer its service to any user that it deems is inappropriately using its services.

5.Disclaimer Of Warranties: The information in the www.sal178.com databases has been compiled from public records and other proprietary sources for the specific purposes of (1) locating individuals, property and businesses, and/or (2) providing general background information about individuals and businesses for verification purposes. Neither www.sal178.com nor any of our data suppliers represents or warrants that the Information is current, complete or accurate. www.sal178.com HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDITIONALLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS OF YOURS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. You assume all risks associated with the use of our databases and information.

6.Indemnification: You agree that you shall indemnify and hold harmless www.sal178.com , its officers, directors, employees and agents, and all entities that have contributed information or data to, or provided services, for the Service, against any and all direct or indirect losses, claims, demands, expenses (including attorneys fees) or liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising in any way out of your use of the Service or of our databases or of the information and data contained therein. We will promptly notify you of any such claim.

7.Communication: www.sal178.com primarily uses email to communicate with its customers. All purchase receipts, confirmation notices, and welcome messages are delivered through electronic communications. www.sal178.com may periodically communicate service and other suitable updates with its customers via email.

8.Terms: The term of this Agreement shall begin on the day that you agree to these terms and shall continue until terminated by either of us upon notice, which may be given by email. The terms of sections 4, 5, and 6 shall survive termination. Additionally, all of the restrictions on use of our information shall continue to apply to information downloaded from www.sal178.com until all copies of that information are destroyed by you.

9.Other Terms: This Agreement shall be governed by www.sal178.com. Failure by either of us to insist on the strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement in one or more cases shall not be considered a waiver or relinquishment for the future of any such term or condition or of any other term or condition. The terms and conditions set forth here constitute our entire agreement, and any additional or different terms or conditions set forth in any other document, including without limitation any purchase order, shall be of no effect. Restrictions on use of our information shall continue to apply to information downloaded from www.sal178.com until all copies of that information are destroyed by you.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Wow no1 reported this website ?

Don't report yet. If report then the website will be shut down and they will just regroup and open another website and transfer all the data.

Need to find out how to crack and get the database because it contains all our details. Also, we're not sure how many people subscribe to it mah.

Anyone want to be member? Only $350 subscription fee. Lol.

Stressout123

Reaction score
Don't report yet. If report then the website will be shut down and they will just regroup and open another website and transfer all the data.

Need to find out how to crack and get the database because it contains all our details. Also, we're not sure how many people subscribe to it mah.

I guess if our details is there maybe can't be member also

Sharuu

Reaction score
I guess if our details is there maybe can't be member also

Nope. The registration only asks for your mobile number and email address.

Not very sophisticated. Also, the contact number given is a number in Hong Kong. I think that's where the server is.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Nope. The registration only asks for your mobile number and email address.

Not very sophisticated. Also, the contact number given is a number in Hong Kong. I think that's where the server is.

Oh, but you need to be recommended to join. Or as they call it, RECOMMANDATION.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

I'm.sure there are many members let say 100

Khai82

Reaction score
Reply means u Wana pay them ah

Install CCTV. Nowadays cctv have motion sensor to detect movement and send alarm to yr phone. This is good for odd hours. and can have a 2 way speaker. If u u have time good to play with LS runner😆

Khai82

Reaction score
Install CCTV. Nowadays cctv have motion sensor to detect movement and send alarm to yr phone. This is good for odd hours. and can have a 2 way speaker. If u u have time good to play with LS runner😆

Then u can mimic robocp voice "Dead or alive u are coming with me"

Stress

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This happened to me today..😭😭 one ahlong tell me cannot pay full amount must defer, i paid him 3 times defer, he suddenly wats app and say must take another loan from him. Then he transfer money to my acct, a few hrs later another ahlong msg says my new loan is under him, today i want to make full payment of 1k total to them, they say cannot must defer, then 2 hrs later ask me to call them, he say u want to pay full right pay 2k today, i say la full payment is $500 how come become 2k, he say must defer 7 times then can pay $500. Then i stupidly go pay the defer fee, he msg say my head say u late, must pay another $200 now, bloody fuc*** !!! I msg back n tell him i report police now, he say lol n say ok my head say this time he excuse me. Next time no more. I m freaking stress out, i take loans to cover this idiots.. Haiyah.. Now i really dunno what to do, i worry about my kids... 😭😭😭 i can't speak to my spouse, he surely leave me one.. To a point i just feel like killing myself.. 😭😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.