Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stress

Reaction score
As many here had said, stop paying.. if you are really weak, you may approach the SALC but understand is chargeable

Yah i read the thread here saying have to pay around 3k plus.. Aniway have u guys heard about this place adullam.org.sg an ex ahlong who in return help people like me. And also one pastor from blessed grace social Services.. I am thinking of msging them and asking for help.. Good reviews on them also. Whoever here facing this kind of problem can try approaching them to... I hope it kindda make u guys feel better... Coz after months of paying n feeling depressed, able to write here n read all the threads, make me feel a little better...

Stress

Reaction score
sALc sound like a scam.we already in debt and they Wana charge us

Actually i understand also, all their manpower also need salary, doing things like these needs time n effort i guess... So some fees for them to live day by day just like us... Just think positive about them.. Maybe if we ask can give monthly instalment u think they got charge interest? 😂😂😂 joking joking

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I guess that is what im entangled with right now. I worry most about my kids.. To the extend.. Its not i want tooo, but i have tooo... An act of stupidy cause me this so much pain... Bloody ah long.. I wonder how they sleep at night knowing they making people suffer.. Its not that i run, i tried to settle both but they insist defer.. M at my wits end now.. Haiz...
They will instil fear to u..maybe they will take yr kids picture and send u..if u scare then they extort more from u.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Actually i understand also, all their manpower also need salary, doing things like these needs time n effort i guess... So some fees for them to live day by day just like us... Just think positive about them.. Maybe if we ask can give monthly instalment u think they got charge interest? 😂😂😂 joking joking

I see no point..they also cannot guarantee us that no harassment will be carry out

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Yah i read the thread here saying have to pay around 3k plus.. Aniway have u guys heard about this place adullam.org.sg an ex ahlong who in return help people like me. And also one pastor from blessed grace social Services.. I am thinking of msging them and asking for help.. Good reviews on them also. Whoever here facing this kind of problem can try approaching them to... I hope it kindda make u guys feel better... Coz after months of paying n feeling depressed, able to write here n read all the threads, make me feel a little better...
Eh u Christian

Stress

Reaction score
Eh u Christian

Nope im malay.. But surprisingly the reviews from blessed grace is mostly from malay family.. A very nice pastor who help everyone.. Doesn't matter islam christian any religion he will help.. May god bless him always!!

Stress

Reaction score
I did appraoched them and quoted quite reasonably. I think is all depend on what type of ah long and how many involved..

I think i will just go to all the options i have... See who can help me better... I approach all three today. Will update u guys yah... Now need to make police report.. Haiz... Anyway, will this assholes hurt my kids? I mean to the extend of hurting my kids..

Louis0902

Reaction score
Tats y it will never end
Ah long are not stupid.... If they know they can't get u, they won't spend effort time and money targeting you.... Unless it's a huge sum of money involved... I have mia for a week so far nothing happen yet..... So it's the fear they are targeting...... So just don't go provoke them... Not worth getting the risk of losing 1 runner to recover the few hundreds dollar..... Just don't give in.... For me I can't confirm they will come splash paint or what it's a gamble I chose rather than every payment day wait for their last min calls or msg... Police can only check and target those account number ... The more report we made the more account they can catch.... It's a way of cutting the roots somehow.... I believe there are a lot of pple owning money or being scam just that they don't have any directions that's why they keep feeding ah long till become their runner...

Stressout123

Reaction score

you need to pay them to comfort you though, if you interested, and they not open everyday also, need make appointment

Stressout123

Reaction score
I think i will just go to all the options i have... See who can help me better... I approach all three today. Will update u guys yah... Now need to make police report.. Haiz... Anyway, will this assholes hurt my kids? I mean to the extend of hurting my kids..

Give the police every phone number (even though they may only be a burner phone) every account transfer. sooner or later 1 phone number will be able to trace back to head of snake

Stressout123

Reaction score
�������� thats the thing.. My fear.. My kids.. ������

Let police know of every threat that they make, big or small. every new number they use to whatsapp/call immediately give IO also. Make IO also scared of you, everyday come look for him :) sure settle your case faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.