Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khai82

Reaction score
Oh ok..... Just have to bear with the harrestment for awhile.... I think after a certain time they will stop... Cause they know they can't get anything from u... Best of luck bro.....

Yup. Actually i dont bother anymore. What comes may i accept.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh ok..... Just have to bear with the harrestment for awhile.... I think after a certain time they will stop... Cause they know they can't get anything from u... Best of luck bro.....
U all borrow money without planning to pay?

Stress

Reaction score
Mine was 1.5k... Already stop paying them after 4 deferred..... Day 10 has passed... Safe n sound

Mine LS called up NOK, wants to put pig head at my house, nok dare him to come up... Then scolded the LS upside down, Become mouth war on the phone.. Haiyah. Now make me more worry LS will come up n disturb...

Stress

Reaction score

Pay. But they keep on asking us to defer defer. Doesn't allow us to pay full amount.. Then suddenly ask us to keep on paying defer fee but dun allow us to settle full amount.

Louis0902

Reaction score
Bro u won't understand till u are in our shoes....of cos we would wan to pay but its the ah long keeps on deferring don let us settle payment... $500 can pay till $5000 .... U can tahan then its good for ur ah long loh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.