Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Same thing happen to me. I started with 1 ah long then try to cover the deferment payment by my own money but after a while I can't do by myself so I borrowed with the 2nd one. And the pattern continues. Last week and this week, I am up to the point that I no longer have the money to pay up. They have been calling my husband, my house agent and even my office. Threatening to send men to splash paint and to disturb my office until they terminate me. I have only to blame myself thinking that I can really manage being in debt with Ah longs.

Don't worry, after the 4 week mark, you'll stop bothering. The threats are empty, don't let it affect your day.

Have a look through previous posts and see where you are, then plan your next course of action accordingly.

Whatever happens, STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Don't worry, after the 4 week mark, you'll stop bothering. The threats are empty, don't let it affect your day.

Have a look through previous posts and see where you are, then plan your next course of action accordingly.

My L/S keep pressuring me to take reloan as today is the last payment and he claim no acc to give me. What should i do?

Sharuu

Reaction score
My L/S keep pressuring me to take reloan as today is the last payment and he claim no acc to give me. What should i do?

Have you read the previous posts at all?? What has everyone on here been saying?

This isn't a social support network and I don't have time to hold your hand. Everything that you just asked has already been answered in previous posts. Read them.

1. MAKE A POLICE REPORT
2. CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
3. STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY

If I have to repeat this again, I will find you myself.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Khai82

Reaction score
Today is the last day for the weekly payment and he claim he cant find any account for me. What should i do? Just ignore? I am just afraid he will contact my NOK and disturb my family. As workplace, my boss know and noted. I got the feeling he will defer and defer.

1stly,what is done cannot be undone. Keep calm that way u can think better.
2ndly,have this mindset. If u lose yr job it ok find another if they they splash paint on yr door dont feel a thing. U can stop them from doing so. Dont let all this thing becomes a constant worry for you. Instead plan what u can do now moving forward. That way u can fight back

Stress

Reaction score
Wah, what did your husband reply?

Go Geylang do what? Sell plastic keropok? The working girl humiliation is so 80's man, ask your ah long to get a grip.

It's 2018. Everyone has uncensored videos on the internet at some point.

Just ignore and STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY. All the best.

my husband just laugh lor... LS wants to put pig head infront of my house, my husband told him put cow head also he dun give a damn. now i just let him handle. to be frank. i can't be bothered already. what will happen will happen... kena scold ke curse liao on the phone so whatever la.. huhuhuhu.. :spin:

Stress

Reaction score
Did they come to ur hse?

so far not yet.. install cctv... then... change ur hp number. u will feel less stress.. ignore just ignore... coz this one i dare to say they confirm call ur workplace.nok... so must tell ur nok.. important family support... and the rest... just go enjoy ur money dun keep on paying for no reason.. i feel u.. believe us we gone thru exactly like u.. so dun care already. dun transfer..

Nas1978

Reaction score
so far not yet.. install cctv... then... change ur hp number. u will feel less stress.. ignore just ignore... coz this one i dare to say they confirm call ur workplace.nok... so must tell ur nok.. important family support... and the rest... just go enjoy ur money dun keep on paying for no reason.. i feel u.. believe us we gone thru exactly like u.. so dun care already. dun transfer..

Thank you bro/sis..need that encouragement to go thru this..

Stressout123

Reaction score

Closing account is important, otherwise they will just ownself transfer to you. Why not block them? since you already reported to police? Surely your IO will tell you to block and ignore

Ghie0908

Reaction score

Been reading the posts for a while now. I stopped transferring money since last week and also this week. So I am more or less in my 3rd day. They have been calling my office like 10x. Only good thing is I am alone in the office. My bosses just drop by once or 2x a month. My LS is quite persistent. Using several WhatsApp number to call and message me. I just blocked all of it.

Thank you for the encouragement. This forum helps a lot and the replies too.

Thank you Sharuu.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Take the reloan n don't pay.then donate to charity for good karma for the loanshar

I didnt.

"Steve HERE CODE 1978, PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!! YOUR PAYMENT TODAY CUT, SO BALANCE WITH 1 PAYMENT INSIDE. EVERY MONDAY $200X3WKS, NEXT WEEK IS YOUR 2ND PAYMENT. Thanks!"

"This is not reloan"

"This is cut payment because exceed 7pm."

"Dont pay also ok"

"Actions will be taken"

"I already told you i dont have a account already"

"Inside you made 2 payments"

"i cut 1 payment you have 2 more payment to go"

This is the L/S convo

Ghie0908

Reaction score
i feel u.. 😟 ahlong called my husband msg him asking me go geylang la. got uncensored video of me la.. maybe u shuld tell ur colleauge to say u r no longer working there. i did just that n the phone call stops.. tell ur colleauge that u have been scam. god willing they will understand.:)

I also get that kind of insult like I should go Geylang to have money to pay them. I am thankful my office set up is good coz I am alone in the office every day . My colleagues are in the other room. I am the only one who answers the phone. If my LS call and look for me I just say not there or in a meeting. Maybe after a while I would say terminated so they would stop calling. I just pray that these things will be over soon for us and we can move on and learn our lessons.

Thank you.

Stressout123

Reaction score
I didnt.

"Steve HERE CODE 1978, PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!! YOUR PAYMENT TODAY CUT, SO BALANCE WITH 1 PAYMENT INSIDE. EVERY MONDAY $200X3WKS, NEXT WEEK IS YOUR 2ND PAYMENT. Thanks!"

"This is not reloan"

"Dont pay also ok"

"Actions will be taken"

This is the L/S convo

How come you don't block them on whatsapp and or phone?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I didnt.

"This is not reloan"

"Dont pay also ok"

"Actions will be taken"

This is the L/S convo

1978 is yr ic no rite

Stress

Reaction score
Been reading the posts for a while now. I stopped transferring money since last week and also this week. So I am more or less in my 3rd day. They have been calling my office like 10x. Only good thing is I am alone in the office. My bosses just drop by once or 2x a month. My LS is quite persistent. Using several WhatsApp number to call and message me. I just blocked all of it.

Thank you for the encouragement. This forum helps a lot and the replies too.

Thank you Sharuu.

mine my colleauges all just say she quit liao.. 1 month plus left us. huhuhhhu... n no more calls...

Stress

Reaction score
I didnt.

"This is not reloan"

"Dont pay also ok"

"Actions will be taken"

This is the L/S convo

Just block them bro.. tomorrow go change no. trust me... u will have peace. if they want to reloan to u just take, go shopping raya soon... the more u read their msg the more u will worry for notin... trust me... i went thru this phase not long before u.. so i know how it feels... now i culdnt be bothered liao.. whatever la whatever... come my house come la.. splash paint burn my house. whatever la... go to bless grace social service.. u will feel better after hearing out from them.. go check out the website... they respond fast.. they will help u out.. remember block them change no..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.