Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitylo

Reaction score
what was the amount u guys loan.

For me i didnt make a loan. They just transfer $400 and say must return $600.

Anyway i dont think they will harass long if u never once pay them before. They rather move on to other targets. Is a probability game for them. They are scammer and not real ah long. Do not be afraid bro n sis.

Louis0902

Reaction score
For me i didnt make a loan. They just transfer $400 and say must return $600.

Anyway i dont think they will harass long if u never once pay them before. They rather move on to other targets. Is a probability game for them. They are scammer and not real ah long. Do not be afraid bro n sis.
So u got trf them back the $400?

Ghie0908

Reaction score
My LS now resorts to shaming me in social media. He has been posting in my company Facebook saying I scam him. Anybody have similar experience like mine?

Infinitylo

Reaction score
My LS now resorts to shaming me in social media. He has been posting in my company Facebook saying I scam him. Anybody have similar experience like mine?

Guess they cant do much but shame, treaten. They will stop when they have new prey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.