Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ1208

Reaction score
They are just so full of crap! Account frozen just bcos you made full payment?? For mine, payment invalid bcos i did not inform in advise.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
They are just so full of crap! Account frozen just bcos you made full payment?? For mine, payment invalid bcos i did not inform in advise.

Pls lo..real loanshark will wan to recover their money asap where got account frozen.my advice to all of u all are scam by all these deferred loan don't pay them..take the money enjoy or do some charity.all these faked ah loan shld be taught a lesson

Infinitylo

Reaction score
He didn't. He only asked to do verification by call and we spoke briefly after I gave my details but before I gave account number. Then during the call also, I asked standard questions. First I said I needed, then I said changed mind, then I said I needed again then changed mind again. Then he told me I still needed to pay "admin cost" even if I didn't take the loan. I finally agreed and asked if he could do 400$ instead of his initial offer of 300$. He said okay and did the transfer.

"I" have to "confirm" by Thursday and "pay back" 530$ by Friday. Lol.

How ah?

Bro just use and enjoy. I already spend buy some appliances and enjoy a good meal lol

Sharuu

Reaction score
Pls lo..real loanshark will wan to recover their money asap where got account frozen.my advice to all of u all are scam by all these deferred loan don't pay them..take the money enjoy or do some charity.all these faked ah loan shld be taught a lesson

Actually, how do the real ones work? They don't have deferment?

Sharuu

Reaction score
I have 2 loans. One i stopped paying last week. Have been harassed through FB, sending messages to my NOK coz he cant find my FB account. As what IO suggest, i deactivated my social media accounts. After a week, it is pretty quiet. Then my other loan, i stopped paying last night so i am bracing myself for the incoming harrassment. He threatened to make me famous in my block and will do everything to get his money back. I hope those are all empty threats.

Be strong and this too will pass.

All empty, don't worry.

The other day, someone told me that even within their own community, they have a reputation to uphold so depending on the amount, they would find ways to get it back. Gone are the days of paint splashing and wall scribbling (my only concern actually), it's mostly psychological warfare these days. They can't hurt you, so they will scare and shame you. Which is basically f.uck all. There are parking attendants in some US cities facing more danger than us in their daily work.

Last edited:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Actually, how do the real ones work? They don't have deferment?

Old school ah long is 500 loan u take bk 400.repay 500 in 4 or 5weeks...simple if u late then more.complicated la..hhaha I scam total 8k from deferrment Al..hahaha

Sharuu

Reaction score
Old school ah long is 500 loan u take bk 400.repay 500 in 4 or 5weeks...simple if u late then more.complicated la..hhaha I scam total 8k from deferrment Al..hahaha

Means if you pay back as agreed they will actually leave you alone?

Total 8k that you had in the bank or 8k that you were meant to pay but didn't?

EJ1208

Reaction score
They just texted me this morning via a different mobile number asking me to pay $250 by 6 pm. Blocked and spammed the number. Think i pluck money from tree! Idiot.

Mattdumdum

Reaction score
They just texted me this morning via a different mobile number asking me to pay $250 by 6 pm. Blocked and spammed the number. Think i pluck money from tree! Idiot.

Have been getting private number calls non stop since yesterday. Oddly, only during office hours.

EJ1208

Reaction score
Is that so? I received one private number call yesterday... Hmmm maybe at night they all go happy hour with all our money thats why only call during office hours.

Eve1971

Reaction score
My NOK and myself each received 2 No Caller ID last midnight. They don’t need to sleep.

Ghie0908

Reaction score
All empty, don't worry.

The other day, someone told me that even within their own community, they have a reputation to uphold so depending on the amount, they would find ways to get it back. Gone are the days of paint splashing and wall scribbling (my only concern actually), it's mostly psychological warfare these days. They can't hurt you, so they will scare and shame you. Which is basically f.uck all. There are parking attendants in some US cities facing more danger than us in their daily work.

Yes. they do the psychological thing now. Like playing with u that they will do everything to get their money back. It helps to block them coz the more you see those messages the more it is stressing you.

Day 2 for me, so far quiet. Hope it stays this way.

Thank you Sharuu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.