Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ1208

Reaction score
io cant be bothered i guess... my io like no io at all... called him a few times to update he didnt even bother to call back.. i guess just pray hard those LS siam on their own..
same la... called him to update this new phone call i received also nvr call back.... hari raya mood

Nas1978

Reaction score
io cant be bothered i guess... my io like no io at all... called him a few times to update he didnt even bother to call back.. i guess just pray hard those LS siam on their own..

My new IO still can say they dont need the number.no need!!! Wth

Mattdumdum

Reaction score

I don’t think they’re able to trace the numbers. I think these scammers are using some VOIP numbers, when you call them you don’t get a proper ringtone until it’s ported to their actual line.

EJ1208

Reaction score
I don’t think they’re able to trace the numbers. I think these scammers are using some VOIP numbers, when you call them you don’t get a proper ringtone until it’s ported to their actual line.
whats VOIP? Does it help if we spam their numbers?

Infinitylo

Reaction score

Because all this scammer work from overseas. They got no use in getting the number at all. It is hard to catch them actually.

They wouldn't do a thing in sg except for call harassment.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Yes. they do the psychological thing now. Like playing with u that they will do everything to get their money back. It helps to block them coz the more you see those messages the more it is stressing you.

Day 2 for me, so far quiet. Hope it stays this way.

Thank you Sharuu.

How bout those LS that send their men/runner to the victim home asking, did anyone order pizza? Anyone order mcdonald? I believe some of these Loanshark are sporean and operate here?
Has anyone experience being visited by mcdonald or pizza guy?

Infinitylo

Reaction score
How bout those LS that send their men/runner to the victim home asking, did anyone order pizza? Anyone order mcdonald? I believe some of these Loanshark are sporean and operate here?

I believe u could order those even if u are overseas

Harrytan23456

Reaction score
same la... called him to update this new phone call i received also nvr call back.... hari raya mood

Don’t blame them, I am also victim. When I was at police post to make report yesterday, someone was also making similar report. There must so many cases in Spore

ctjnini

Reaction score
Hi facing loan shark harassment. Keeping call me house number ask to return. Police said no feeding them. Any advice

Last edited:

Sharuu

Reaction score

I haven't. But sounds harmless. Like if the loanshark drama never happened, you would naturally ask that person why they came to check if you ordered right?

Just ask them why they're there and who sent them. Remember that the people who do these things also, most of the time have no clue about your problems. Like that horny man who went to the other guy's house. Don't live in fear or go into hiding. Use common sense. If you question who sent them to ask if you order pizza then maybe you might get more info.

Mattdumdum

Reaction score
Hi facing loan shark harassment. Keeping call me house number ask to return. Police said no feeding them. Any advice

Can only stay vigilant if there are any suspicious people and ride it out. Nothing much else that can be done.

Louis0902

Reaction score
Change number if can.... They can only threaten through phone SMS and what's app.... What's the amount u own them?

Nas1978

Reaction score
I haven't. But sounds harmless. Like if the loanshark drama never happened, you would naturally ask that person why they came to check if you ordered right?

Just ask them why they're there and who sent them. Remember that the people who do these things also, most of the time have no clue about your problems. Like that horny man who went to the other guy's house. Don't live in fear or go into hiding. Use common sense. If you question who sent them to ask if you order pizza then maybe you might get more info.

This LS, Steve send someone to my hsr causing fear to my family. Anyway did install the camera today. And guess how much sharuu is my loan balance? Only $200 and this ****er chase me like i owe him thousand of dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.