Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
This LS, Steve send someone to my hsr causing fear to my family. Anyway did install the camera today. And guess how much sharuu is my loan balance? Only $200 and this ****er chase me like i owe him thousand of dollars

Yr door kena splash ah..is not abt the 200 la..is more than 200 if u continue paying deffered

Bamster78

Reaction score
Don’t blame them, I am also victim. When I was at police post to make report yesterday, someone was also making similar report. There must so many cases in Spore
Ya. When i was at the police station someone was also reporting similar case also. Shouldnt the police start warning public?

Nas1978

Reaction score
Yr door kena splash ah..is not abt the 200 la..is more than 200 if u continue paying deffered

Jilin, this ****er send a pizza boy to check out my house.Bloody hell! Getting my family into fear.
My payment was supposed to be last but hr defer as he said no account no to give me.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Jilin, this ****er send a pizza boy to check out my house.Bloody hell! Getting my family into fear.
My payment was supposed to be last but hr defer as he said no account no to give me.
That's all they can do..don't worry.i even received pic of my unit lo..then say my parents alone at home etc ask them don't go out.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Ya. When i was at the police station someone was also reporting similar case also. Shouldnt the police start warning public?

50,000 people and you have been warned. Go everywhere also they got poster telling you not to borrow from ah long. The thing happen already. You have to remember that you willingly gave your personal details to criminals. Nobody forced you to. So take steps to protect yourselves. Good luck.

Sharuu

Reaction score

Why are you scared of the pizza boy?? Just ask who sent him. Remember that you have every right to protect yourself and your property.

Mattdumdum

Reaction score
50,000 people and you have been warned. Go everywhere also they got poster telling you not to borrow from ah long. The thing happen already. You have to remember that you willingly gave your personal details to criminals. Nobody forced you to. So take steps to protect yourselves. Good luck.

Yep, it’s funny how after I got scammed that the warning signs were so obvious. Hindsight is 20/20.

Infinitylo

Reaction score
My parents not scare la.say Singapore leh..safest city and u gt hear ah loan beat debtor ant

My wife ask them come pour paint, she open door welcome him. Tell him if can help paint the living room also lol.
She tell him she put the money on the table, he can come take anytime

EJ1208

Reaction score
My wife ask them come pour paint, she open door welcome him. Tell him if can help paint the living room also lol.
She tell him she put the money on the table, he can come take anytime
Bwahahahaha what did he do after being invited?

Sharuu

Reaction score
My parents not scare la.say Singapore leh..safest city and u gt hear ah loan beat debtor ant

THAT'S THE WHY.

Got hear ah long come office? Don't have also. Nowadays want to claim debt also, they use the legal debt collector. SOP all same, but they got uniform and posters. Still considered illegal gathering and nuisance. Plus, these people take 10% of the debt collected. So it's really not worth hiring them unless your debt is through the roof amount.

Today I'm supposed to pay back 530$ to my other ah long. My friend on standby because they gonna be texting his phone. Lol!

Mattdumdum

Reaction score
THAT'S THE WHY.

Got hear ah long come office? Don't have also. Nowadays want to claim debt also, they use the legal debt collector. SOP all same, but they got uniform and posters. Still considered illegal gathering and nuisance. Plus, these people take 10% of the debt collected. So it's really not worth hiring them unless your debt is through the roof amount.

Today I'm supposed to pay back 530$ to my other ah long. My friend on standby because they gonna be texting his phone. Lol!

Their only weapon is to prey on our fear of getting humiliated, once you get over that, they’ve got nothing. They’re cowards more than anything and with little foresight. If they actually behaved like proper ah longs, they could have made good bank for longer periods of time. And probably won’t be paying for sharuu’s whiskey!

Mattdumdum

Reaction score
Anyway to all Muslim brothers and sisters, Selemat Hari Raya. Try not to let these assholes ruin your celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.