Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell84

Reaction score
Hi i have been reading the threads here since i got entangled with 2 ah longs. Same story as most of you here. 1st one lied that he is licensed ml and i need to do trial loan of 400, repay in 6 days with 600 including admin fees. Then after keep deferring me 200. Paid 800 so far and this week wed was last payment date of 600 but he told me to defer. It is then that i woke up and decided to stop paying him. Then he keep calling me and spam with with watsapp and smses and audio recordings of vulgarities. The 2 nd one told me he is uml but diff he wont do the scamming to me and advise me to close bank account and avoid the first ah long. Then say tfr 400 to me first for pay record then return next week 600. Then first week is up he say pay 200 and today confirm let me clse account when i say i don need loans le Close account and made police report le. I intend to pay back 400 today and consider case close and stop paying. But the police told me dont even need to pay back the remaining amount. I am so scared both ah longs will disturb my nok and family.

Louis0902

Reaction score
Hi i have been reading the threads here since i got entangled with 2 ah longs. Same story as most of you here. 1st one lied that he is licensed ml and i need to do trial loan of 400, repay in 6 days with 600 including admin fees. Then after keep deferring me 200. Paid 800 so far and this week wed was last payment date of 600 but he told me to defer. It is then that i woke up and decided to stop paying him. Then he keep calling me and spam with with watsapp and smses and audio recordings of vulgarities. The 2 nd one told me he is uml but diff he wont do the scamming to me and advise me to close bank account and avoid the first ah long. Then say tfr 400 to me first for pay record then return next week 600. Then first week is up he say pay 200 and today confirm let me clse account when i say i don need loans le Close account and made police report le. I intend to pay back 400 today and consider case close and stop paying. But the police told me dont even need to pay back the remaining amount. I am so scared both ah longs will disturb my nok and family.
Dont pay anymore bro..... The first and second might be the same group..... The more u feed them the more money for them to find more victims..... Change number and inform ur NOK about it so they are aware.... The videos and tactics are all the same so just ignore it..... I have changed my number and things still smooth for me for 1 month plus..... Dont get stuck into this type of endless game with them..... Isn't it tired n stress when every payment day u have to wait for their msg or call to tell u trf to which account for deferred.... No 1 can help u except u urself... Good luck

Hell84

Reaction score
Dont pay anymore bro..... The first and second might be the same group..... The more u feed them the more money for them to find more victims..... Change number and inform ur NOK about it so they are aware.... The videos and tactics are all the same so just ignore it..... I have changed my number and things still smooth for me for 1 month plus..... Dont get stuck into this type of endless game with them..... Isn't it tired n stress when every payment day u have to wait for their msg or call to tell u trf to which account for deferred.... No 1 can help u except u urself... Good luck

Thanks Louis. I am no longer intending to pay the first ah long. But the second ah long say he is a sg ah long and i am still considered owe him 200 if i dont pay him cuz he tfr 400 to me. I scare because he is in sg will be more harsh or do more funny things although no msgs from him yet to tfr money. I call x ah long hptline, the officer told me to return him the 200 and then stop paying. I made police report they told me no need to pay cuz they dont pay by their rules. So i very lost, like owe them 200 then later more issues, if i pay i scare they keep asking me to pay.

sonnet23

Reaction score
He will call ur nok... call u... few days... scold upside down... call ur workplace... he will do what other LS will do... just change ur no. n forget about him... install cctv at ur home...
Hi Stress, thank you. will they really call workplace? go to house?

sonnet23

Reaction score
Hi Hell84, I think we involve same Ah longs. After first guy offer me, another guy bother me. Haven't paid anything as of moment because that is the advise from this thread and police also.

Hi Louise0902, will there be a difference if i totally don't pay or at least gave back initial amount loan? Or also same keep bother me? Yesterday, bother my NOK already.

Stress

Reaction score
Thanks Louis. I am no longer intending to pay the first ah long. But the second ah long say he is a sg ah long and i am still considered owe him 200 if i dont pay him cuz he tfr 400 to me. I scare because he is in sg will be more harsh or do more funny things although no msgs from him yet to tfr money. I call x ah long hptline, the officer told me to return him the 200 and then stop paying. I made police report they told me no need to pay cuz they dont pay by their rules. So i very lost, like owe them 200 then later more issues, if i pay i scare they keep asking me to pay.

because u scare scare that is how they will hunt u.. they let u feel scared all the way... u want to pay pay lor... then block his no... end of story... even if he is in sg, what can he do? he is an ahlong lei... if he say $200 is the last payment n u think u will feel safer this way, then pay block him. change no.. n forget about him...

Hell84

Reaction score
Hi Hell84, I think we involve same Ah longs. After first guy offer me, another guy bother me. Haven't paid anything as of moment because that is the advise from this thread and police also.

Hi Louise0902, will there be a difference if i totally don't pay or at least gave back initial amount loan? Or also same keep bother me? Yesterday, bother my NOK already.

Dear Sonnet23, i am also thinking if paying the initial amount will actually give me less problem or at least resolve it or minimise problems. Till now my 2nd ah long nv msg me or contact me at all.

Hell84

Reaction score
because u scare scare that is how they will hunt u.. they let u feel scared all the way... u want to pay pay lor... then block his no... end of story... even if he is in sg, what can he do? he is an ahlong lei... if he say $200 is the last payment n u think u will feel safer this way, then pay block him. change no.. n forget about him...

Think i will just pay the $200 or max $400.then tell him last payment and not to contact me again. Then block him. Hopefully, more peace as he get to earn $200, though its peanuts to them.

Stress

Reaction score

They will still bother u la... u think easy2 let u off becoz u pay the initial amount. they are blood suckers, obviously they want some extra money from u.. Dun care them la.. just dont pay. if u never fulfil ur inital agreement with them they will bother u even u pay the initial amount. nok getting bothered is the norm thing they will do la... then call workplace. tell ur colleague ans them u no longer working there lor... atleast for 1 week sure they will disturb one... install cctv... for ur safety...

Stress

Reaction score
Think i will just pay the $200 or max $400.then tell him last payment and not to contact me again. Then block him. Hopefully, more peace as he get to earn $200, though its peanuts to them.

Actually how much more u need to pay them?

Stress

Reaction score
Dear Sonnet23, i am also thinking if paying the initial amount will actually give me less problem or at least resolve it or minimise problems. Till now my 2nd ah long nv msg me or contact me at all.

i have been paying and they have been asking me to defer... in the end i stop... the more i pay the more they ask... especially this stupid jovan....

Hell84

Reaction score
Actually how much more u need to pay them?

1st ah long tfr me 400 and i alr paid 800 le. Don intend to pay anymore.

2nd ah long tfr 400, paid 200 so far, so considered i still owe him 200. But he told me last week must pay 600 today to clear.

Stress

Reaction score
Hi Stress, thank you. will they really call workplace? go to house?

they called my workplace.. but im no longer there... house... it all depends la... so far not yet... i install cctv... and a hammer beside my shoe rack... now u dun care liao... they come i use hammer... they suck my money n give me hell... ask me pay $200 or want to settle pay $2000 sieow or what.. i have been paying them every 5 days for freaking 1 month lei. they dun allow me to settle becoz no acct no... idiotic moron..

Hell84

Reaction score
i have been paying and they have been asking me to defer... in the end i stop... the more i pay the more they ask... especially this stupid jovan....

I don care if they call my workplace but worried about my nok only and if they will visit my hse.

Stress

Reaction score
1st ah long tfr me 400 and i alr paid 800 le. Don intend to pay anymore.

2nd ah long tfr 400, paid 200 so far, so considered i still owe him 200. But he told me last week must pay 600 today to clear.

so defer is $200 to settle is $600... then u pay $400 u think he will accept ar.. he will die also want that $600.. unless u want to clear $600 then up to u lor... if u tell him u want to clear but he say cannot must defer then something is not right la... ur is weekly pay untill finish that $600 or?

Stress

Reaction score
I don care if they call my workplace but worried about my nok only and if they will visit my hse.

install cctv... usually chances of them going up is not that high la.. but some *******s do come la... but to take pic of ur door la.. try to splash paint la... usually those who come is the runner... who is also owing that ahlong money

Hell84

Reaction score
so defer is $200 to settle is $600... then u pay $400 u think he will accept ar.. he will die also want that $600.. unless u want to clear $600 then up to u lor... if u tell him u want to clear but he say cannot must defer then something is not right la... ur is weekly pay untill finish that $600 or?

I alr told him i want to clear le. He says if i pay 600 today he will let me clear. Already paid 200 last week for defer cuz he don hv account. Anyways i don intend to pay him anything more than $400.

But he has been very quiet this week. And till now no msg or calls from him

Stress

Reaction score
I alr told him i want to clear le. He says if i pay 600 today he will let me clear. Already paid 200 last week for defer cuz he don hv account. Anyways i don intend to pay him anything more than $400.

when shuld be ur due date for payment. if he quiet u also quiet la.. use that $400 buy things for urself.. why feed them....

Hell84

Reaction score
install cctv... usually chances of them going up is not that high la.. but some *******s do come la... but to take pic of ur door la.. try to splash paint la... usually those who come is the runner... who is also owing that ahlong money

I have a fil at home and my kid. Worried till cant slp and cant eat. My husband and family all don know. O ly tell them i lost my ic

Stress

Reaction score

if starting he already say no acct defer.. trust me today will be the same.. no acct defer. that is what happen to me... no acct defer... no acct defer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.