Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
u bopian... still have to tell them bah.. if u think u dunno how to say, u write ar... wats app them or whatever u think its easier to explain. last resort ask counselor to talk... U need to face it liao... things happen already... if u continue scared scared later u become depression..

Dont scare la. just explain to them nicely.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
you are now a loanshark promoted. i received something about CPF.
u can get approval from CPF board or gov?
can explain what are the detail? so that i can report to police

Don't provide ye personal details to stranger la..be vilgilant

BaconHam

Reaction score
These ah long operates till 3 4am de...... Last time I used to receive msg at 3am....

World cup ma.. Kicking that tkme no calls.. After that bomb n bomb.. I jus silent with no vibration.. Go n slp.

Still waiting for police to approve the cctv installation.. Then i will change my number liao. Infm neighbors i tio scammed.

Nas1978

Reaction score
They keep on calling my NOK till 4am
They send messages via email and company website.I am not sure what they are going to do more. They didnt call my hp coz i block the LS number.
Anyone can advise? My IO is not responding to me when i call the station to ask him to call me back.

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
They send messages via email and company website.I am not sure what they are going to do more. They didnt call my hp coz i block the LS number.
Anyone can advise? My IO is not responding to me when i call the station to ask him to call me ba
ck.

Did you owe them any money? If no more then continue to ignore. Hp block and endure. I know not eaay as i have been thru before. Cannt slp.
They are trying out their luck and ways to get more money.
Io wont bother too much.
They dare not go to ur block and office to create trouble.
If they continue to harrass by splashing paint or use lock to lock up ur gate.
Can start calling ur io.
They will do something.

Endure and endure.

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
Don't provide ye personal details to stranger la..be vilgilant

I wont. I just wan to help more victim to snap those bad pple.
Give detail and info to police.
So far i block and spam them when ask pple to loan.
They are vwry thick skin

Instil fear and talk loud like a dog but stilk have the cheek to ask help. Ask pple
To open one loan.
Really crazy and childish.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I wont. I just wan to help more victim to snap those bad pple.
Give detail and info to police.
So far i block and spam them when ask pple to loan.
They are vwry thick skin

Instil fear and talk loud like a dog but stilk have the cheek to ask help. Ask pple
To open one loan.
Really crazy and childish.
Nowadays ah long balless only shout and hide behind the phone.so rmb don't pay your hard earned money to them..protect yr money from theses suckers

Nas1978

Reaction score
Did you owe them any money? If no more then continue to ignore. Hp block and endure. I know not eaay as i have been thru before. Cannt slp.
They are trying out their luck and ways to get more money.
Io wont bother too much.
They dare not go to ur block and office to create trouble.
If they continue to harrass by splashing paint or use lock to lock up ur gate.
Can start calling ur io.
They will do something.

Endure and endure.

Infact i pay more. Last payment of $200,they defer as no account. I refused to pay up. Then they start to harrass my NOK, me and send a 'pizza'guy over to my hse. That same week,i install a camer outside. I felt stress and unable to sleep. Now this morning, they send emails and msg thru the company website

Does other LS goes to company?

BaconHam

Reaction score
Anyone can advise? My IO is not responding to me when i call the station to ask him to call me back.

Police did mention that any form of harassment, do not hesitate. Bring the proof n make report

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
Infact i pay more. Last payment of $200,they defer as no account. I refused to pay up. Then they start to harrass my NOK, me and send a 'pizza'guy over to my hse. That same week,i install a camer outside. I felt stress and unable to sleep. Now this morning, they send emails and msg thru the company website

They ever threaten to send email to make me famous. The only famous is with our face holding ic and money. They dare not go to ur office. Office building got cctv and hdb got cctv too. U just endure coz they find u a potential debtor that continue to feed them.
Dont let him fear u. Just tell him if wan just do it.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

What did yr boss say...they won't go to yr company la..the most is call and harass yr colleague

Ghie0908

Reaction score

Same thing happen to me. He add comments/reviews to my company FB account. He say i took off with his hard earned money. That people should beware of me coz i am dishonest and company cheats. The only good thing is I handle the company FB so what i did, i deleted his comments and Put comments settings to must be approve before posting. Currently, i put my company FB to non searchable. After that he message my colleague saying ask me to call him or he will do everything to ruin my company. He trace me also on Instagram and sending me messages. My IO said I need to deactivate my social media accounts. Like everyone say, they will feed on our fear of embarrassment. They will shame us until we give in and pay but if we dont stop now then the worst is yet to come. Id rather face shaming than kill my self trying to pay them.

That happened to me like 3 weeks ago and now all is quiet and as i always say, i hope it will remain the same. Hang tight. All will be well soon.

coco4896

Reaction score

i got call from this kind of things before also but i did pay them back and talk to them nicely after that they really stop disturbing me and my family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.