Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
Nope.. I mean.. We loan we return.. Thats human integrity. No one will stop us.

But we dont feed them

those sucker want debtor to feed them coz not leg and hand to go and work.
only easy job like harassment can do only.

quite useless i can say.

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
My advice to all of u if u own banks or credit card better pay them first..
If kena writ of seizure all yr property will be seized and all legal cost will be borne by u.

hmm...unless u own quite a huge amount. one house property cost more than the money own to bank.

are you referring to housing loan?

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
Guys the LS say this Friday will send the account to make payment.
Should he ask to defer, should we at least make payment for the amount we owe and then block him? I don’t think it’s good that we don’t even return the amount we borrow right

return and close account. change number or block their number.
for sure they will start saying something.
ignore and dont care.

no communication is better than communicate with those pple.

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
2x lock gates mine and neighbour
1x graffti written at my mscp.
2x notes send to my whole block.

if can catch those commando. send them to police and take a picture to the ah long.
one of your runner is down.
please send another one to do it again.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
if can catch those commando. send them to police and take a picture to the ah long.
one of your runner is down.
please send another one to do it again.

I pity those runner too.my CCTV capture one of them..from his body language can tell hes scared...they are mostly debtors like us but kena ctrl by those ** Al..

subaru24

Reaction score
I pity those runner too.my CCTV capture one of them..from his body language can tell hes scared...they are mostly debtors like us but kena ctrl by those ** Al..

My IO said so far fire case since last year is zero .
Said normally they capture those runner within 2 weeks
Generally

Sharuu

Reaction score
Nope.. I mean.. We loan we return.. Thats human integrity. No one will stop us.

But we dont feed them

What rubbish. This isn't ethics 101. You are dealing with criminals. When you pay them back, you fund them. Ideally, we shouldn't even have contacted them, but we did. We're just as culpable.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Then return for what haha. Waste money.

If got no difference between return and not return I don't see the point in giving them more money. Just my 2 cents. Today supposed to clear one loan, but the AL no picture no sound, haven't sent me any reminder.

Exactly! I've been saying this for months.

STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS.

Sharuu

Reaction score
My IO said so far fire case since last year is zero .
Said normally they capture those runner within 2 weeks
Generally

Your IO first day ah? There was one in January, another in May and one quite recently last month. And these are the ones that were caught. It's definitely less frequent now, but not completely gone.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Guys the LS say this Friday will send the account to make payment.
Should he ask to defer, should we at least make payment for the amount we owe and then block him? I don’t think it’s good that we don’t even return the amount we borrow right

You don't pay him back, he goes batshit and spams your Whatsapp. You pay him back, he makes excuses to extort more money from you and then goes batshit and spans your Whatsapp.

What does logic say you should do?

Sharuu

Reaction score
those sucker want debtor to feed them coz not leg and hand to go and work.
only easy job like harassment can do only.

quite useless i can say.

If this forum is any indicator of how debtors are, I think the ah long is the smart one here. Threaten on Whatsapp only can shake.

Sharuu

Reaction score
An update.. now I’m at Woodlands East NPC to make my report, really wonder if this will work out in the end.

Also did some maths,

Of the 6 ah long I borrow from, I have actually paid more than what I owe for 3 of them.

The remaining 3, cleared more than half of what I owe.

Just in case anyone interested to know, not that I think it really matters to them how much I’ve paid.

Reminder not to reveal your location or any personal details. This is a public space.

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You don't pay him back, he goes batshit and spams your Whatsapp. You pay him back, he makes excuses to extort more money from you and then goes batshit and spans your Whatsapp.

What does logic say you should do?

My assumption is if I don’t even return what I borrow, the LS will be more persistent in his harassment versus if I return what I borrow at least, the harassment may stop after awhile

khunjuno

Reaction score
My assumption is if I don’t even return what I borrow, the LS will be more persistent in his harassment versus if I return what I borrow at least, the harassment may stop after awhile

This has crossed my mind a few times.

That sounds logical, but I'm not sure if it even works this way to them. If we demonstrate that we have the ability to pay them back, they will keep hounding us for more and more. I think many of us are in this situation because we have been too "obedient" to pay them defer fees whenever they ask for it and therefore we seem like gold mines to them that they can keep sucking money out of us.

Sharuu

Reaction score
This has crossed my mind a few times.

That sounds logical, but I'm not sure if it even works this way to them. If we demonstrate that we have the ability to pay them back, they will keep hounding us for more and more. I think many of us are in this situation because we have been too "obedient" to pay them defer fees whenever they ask for it and therefore we seem like gold mines to them that they can keep sucking money out of us.

Beautifully written. Moved me to tears. I want to marry your post. You are exactly right.

Ergo, STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS.

There is no other end to this outside of "harassment" (it's embarrassing to even call it that) and worst case scenario, bicycle chains and lame notes to neighbours. The ah longs knew this from the moment you gave them your details and NOK details. They're just nice in the beginning so that they can get as much money out of you as possible without you wising up to their BS and calling the police. It's a sales tactic. They don't care about getting their "money back". What they want is as much of YOUR MONEY for as long as possible as long as you fear them. Stop thinking that you have to "return" what you "owe". This isn't an honour system. Save your "integrity" for honest businesses. These people are criminals. The end will ALWAYS be harassment.

Sharuu

Reaction score

I disregard your flawed assumptions and rephrase you. If you "return" what you "borrowed", you will be harassed. If you don't "return" what you "borrowed", you will be harassed. I think you've answered your own question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.