Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
You ask them before? I just want to know why they charge 250$. What is the fee for if they need a police report and even your SIM card. Sounds super dodgy.

Ya...their reply is police report to prove that is really uml case..

Sharuu

Reaction score
Yes. I did. In fact I did not seek to borrow money from these blood sucking loan sharks. I was under the impression they were licensed moneylenders. Turns out...they were in fact loansharks, without a face or name. I got scammed big time. I took only $300...and after a few weeks ended paying this blood sucker $21,000.00. I had no choice but to seek help from SALC. And they did a wonderful job. Now I have my peace back. Life goes on and I am really grateful to those people at SALC.

ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Pls. Thx.

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys the LS say this Friday will send the account to make payment.
Should he ask to defer, should we at least make payment for the amount we owe and then block him? I don’t think it’s good that we don’t even return the amount we borrow right

Guys as expected the LS say pay $200 tomorrow and balance $700 on sat to clear off the $900 loan. Should I believe him? He say have problem with accounts.
What you guys think he will say after i pay $200 tomorrow?
Pls help..

Sharuu

Reaction score
Guys as expected the LS say pay $200 tomorrow and balance $700 on sat to clear off the $900 loan. Should I believe him? He say have problem with accounts.
What you guys think he will say after i pay $200 tomorrow?
Pls help..

I think you should just do everything he says. Of course you should believe him. Whatever amount he wants, you just transfer. Integrity right. Owe money must pay back. If you keep paying him, he will never ever harass you. Peace and love.

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you should just do everything he says. Of course you should believe him. Whatever amount he wants, you just transfer. Integrity right. Owe money must pay back. If you keep paying him, he will never ever harass you. Peace and love.

No bro..my plan is tml I transfer $200. Sat if he pattern come out I will change number. If sat he steady let me return the balance $700 and close it then I will pay him back and change number also.

Sharuu

Reaction score
No bro..my plan is tml I transfer $200. Sat if he pattern come out I will change number. If sat he steady let me return the balance $700 and close it then I will pay him back and change number also.

Okay la. Then you come here ask for help for what?

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay la. Then you come here ask for help for what?

Don’t like that leh..this thread for pple to ask for advice ma..
So you think ok or not? You are suggesting don’t return any money right

Ray1969

Reaction score

All bros here gave you advices but you don't listen and have your own beliefs, then why ask? Just do whatever you feel comfortable with and bear with the consequence that comes along. That Simple!

Ray1969

Reaction score

If your LS really allow you to clear, he won't ask for 200 and balance Saturday 700. Why not straight 900 and let you close it?

Ray1969

Reaction score

For sure I tell you, the 200 you going to transfer, is into another potential victim account. And you are abetting a crime.

Stressout123

Reaction score

You transfer they see you got ability harass you for even more. You don't transfer they also harass you for principle amount. Do the math. If so easy settle, this thread won't have so many ppl. Friday 200 just nice enough to send runner to harass you once you block him. Bro, STOP funding criminals

Last edited:

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You transfer they see you got ability harass you for even more. You don't transfer they also harass you for principle amount. Do the math. If so easy settle, this thread won't have so many ppl. Friday 200 just nice enough to send runner to harass you once you block him. Bro, STOP funding criminals

I’m worried bro..if I don’t transfer at least the amount owe, he may be more agitated and harass more.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

This type of Al disgrace la..few hundred will cock up his account.i give u my ac u trsf me then u tell yr loanshark I safekeep for him.

BaconHam

Reaction score
I tried salc but they were very persistent abt hving my report n everything

First of all, we r threatened because ls has our address n stuff.. N we still have to send our personal stuff to them..?

If u try googling.. No testimonials frm anyone.

Nxt.. Of coz i heard the fees paid n they will guard our homes. But the last time they updated was along time ago n now its a page for ls to humiliate debtors..

I think its not quite right somewhere. Theres one social svc also collects 50bucks for running costs.

But salc is abit weird. Allowing ls to post is like assisting their harassment..

Sharuu

Reaction score

I really DGAF what you want to do.

Right now I more interested in SALC. Lol.

khunjuno

Reaction score
I’m worried bro..if I don’t transfer at least the amount owe, he may be more agitated and harass more.

Bro, this one up to you to decide what to do. Transfer or don't transfer, you just decide, because one thing is for sure that the harassment will still continue. If it makes you feel better that you have returned to them the money, then go ahead.

No one knows how long our ah long will continue to harass us, even for those we so called returned them the money already.

We signed up for this the moment we gave our NRIC and bank account details to them.

Sharuu

Reaction score
I tried salc but they were very persistent abt hving my report n everything

First of all, we r threatened because ls has our address n stuff.. N we still have to send our personal stuff to them..?

If u try googling.. No testimonials frm anyone.

Nxt.. Of coz i heard the fees paid n they will guard our homes. But the last time they updated was along time ago n now its a page for ls to humiliate debtors..

I think its not quite right somewhere. Theres one social svc also collects 50bucks for running costs.

But salc is abit weird. Allowing ls to post is like assisting their harassment..

I think they need your report to make sure that you're not an undercover ah long who wants to find out how they do what they do. But it's still a data compromise. And this whole thing has never been about loans or money or debt. It's about data theft and the collateral is your fear. I also wouldn't want to give my personal details to a faceless committee who praise themselves on a measly Facebook page. Not even a legit website.

I haven't seen their page, but I wouldn't lose sleep over having my personal details on there. Social media is a self policing platform and I'm sure people have stopped taking Facebook seriously since like 2012. If you free, you should go to all the comments and glorify those people who have their details posted up for standing up to criminals. I'm like 90% sure there are bots that can do this so you don't have to use your personal account, but this is a topic for another time and place.

I haven't figured out why they need your SIM card like someone said before. The only reason you would need it is if you wanted to use the number. And the only reason you would want to use the number is if you wanted to assume that person's identity. Do they ask to hand over the physical SIM card? In which case, if they really need to hijack your identity, they are not only sneaky, they are also uncles. Because nowadays if you want to scramble your outgoing number, you can easily download an app, no need physical SIM card. The ah longs are doing this already.

SALC, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. YOU UNCLES.

ATSB2014

Reaction score
Ya...their reply is police report to prove that is really uml case..
I did inquire with SALC and they did say about the 250$ fee and taking control of my SIM for a month... I am now also already wary of sending my personal info (all on the police report) so I did not go ahead with SALC... And it seems a lotnof you agree it is also quite suspicious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.