Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

khunjuno

Reaction score
How long have this been going? They came to ur house?

This just started on Wednesday when I made the police report. So today is day 4, harassment and verbal abuse still going very strong with no sign of letting up. The usual your mother **, whole family die, break leg, set fire videos, splash paint videos all send to me.

Every one say will come to my house tonight. We shall see.

Snaptwist05

Reaction score
This just started on Wednesday when I made the police report. So today is day 4, harassment and verbal abuse still going very strong with no sign of letting up. The usual your mother **, whole family die, break leg, set fire videos, splash paint videos all send to me.

Every one say will come to my house tonight. We shall see.

Ohh mann...u seem so calm about it...u mean afew AL looking for u?

khunjuno

Reaction score
Ohh mann...u seem so calm about it...u mean afew AL looking for u?

I got quite a few AL looking for me.

It’s not that I’m calm, but I’m resigned to the fact that this harassing is happening. It’s definitely stressful to see my phone getting bombed and all the threatening messages being flooded into my Whatsapp. It’s not easy, but I’m trying to take it day by day as it unfolds.

I get very jumpy when phone calls start coming in or I see messages being sent.

ATSB2014

Reaction score
How long does the harrassment last?

Mine seems to have stopped after just a few days. He started on my supposed due date. I didn't reply to the LS and had already filed a police repirt. Then he sent that Indian worker to my house 1 day after my due date to take photo of my door. I called the police and the police were even able to question the Indian worker.

I am just wondering if he will send others. Others who are not so "innocent" like this Indian worker who only wanted to borrow money as well.

How long does the harrassment last for you guys? If you completely have zero communication and zero replies to the harrassment?

khunjuno

Reaction score
How long does the harrassment last?

Mine seems to have stopped after just a few days. He started on my supposed due date. I didn't reply to the LS and had already filed a police repirt. Then he sent that Indian worker to my house 1 day after my due date to take photo of my door. I called the police and the police were even able to question the Indian worker.

I am just wondering if he will send others. Others who are not so "innocent" like this Indian worker who only wanted to borrow money as well.

How long does the harrassment last for you guys? If you completely have zero communication and zero replies to the harrassment?

Only the ah longs themselves know when they want to stop harassing us. If they land another big fish, they will probably forget about us soon until the big fish default and jam their leg. Then they’ll disturb us again I suppose

Nas1978

Reaction score
I would like to ask everyone in this forum.. Has anyone got LS who use a cheap way to annoy their victims...like dealing in carusole and get the seller to come down to the workplace? Order food and send to workplace? Got fridge and tv from Best Denki and Harvey Norman and send to workplace? I know this is their way to sacred or making life miserable for the victims.

Annoying

khunjuno

Reaction score
I would like to ask everyone in this forum.. Has anyone got LS who use a cheap way to annoy their victims...like dealing in carusole and get the seller to come down to the workplace? Order food and send to workplace? Got fridge and tv from Best Denki and Harvey Norman and send to workplace? I know this is their way to sacred or making life miserable for the victims.

Annoying

How Long has it been going on for you already?

Nas1978

Reaction score
Every day one time receive delivery ah?

One or two.. Just written to carusole team to suspend this LS account. Submit together with a police report.
Its his way of making their victims life miserable but i am thankful, my workplace people's work together.

khunjuno

Reaction score
One or two.. Just written to carusole team to suspend this LS account. Submit together with a police report.
Its his way of making their victims life miserable but i am thankful, my workplace people's work together.

Wah he very free to do that once or twice a day man.

Snaptwist05

Reaction score

What is carusole?

lesnar88

Reaction score
I don't know if I should try this.
Tell my LS to come meet one on one I pay him cash. Has anyone dare to man up and reply to LS messages?

Mattdumdum

Reaction score
I don't know if I should try this.
Tell my LS to come meet one on one I pay him cash. Has anyone dare to man up and reply to LS messages?

They won’t meet lah. Other people got try before. Most of her are based overseas, my LS sound Malaysian.

Ghie0908

Reaction score
HAH. That means they will hijack your identity. No thanks, I'm happy to ownself sort it out for free.

Right. Had too much stress dealing with LS. Dont want anymore. I’d rather solve this by my own than thinking of a solution who is probably an additional problem later on.

Snaptwist05

Reaction score
Well today is the day that the AL asking me to pay deferment. Seems like the time is super slow..waiting patiencely for all the harsh words i guess as describe by many of u here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.