Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

khunjuno

Reaction score
Thanks bro, i already send him reply to send me acc already but he read and dont reply... my friends advise he sure contact me to take back the money plus interest. So what should i do for now? Wait till further action like harrassment then go to police?

I went to the police when they started to threaten me when I said I couldn’t pay them after their endless defer payments. Your case need more experter people to advise.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Buy thinner to wash off the paint from metal gate.

Buy paint to paint your door

Call Town Council to paint off the writings on the corridor/ lift landing

Yeah bro.i was prepare for the paint.I spend 30mins cleaning up lo..lucky they paint was quite dilute..town councol will come tml

Somochi

Reaction score
I went to the police when they started to threaten me when I said I couldn’t pay them after their endless defer payments. Your case need more experter people to advise.

Haiz, what to do, we have ourselves to blame for everything... how ur life getting on ever since from that?
Any bros out there have similar case as me to advise me further?

khunjuno

Reaction score
Haiz, what to do, we have ourselves to blame for everything... how ur life getting on ever since from that?
Any bros out there have similar case as me to advise me further?

Well, on my end, I learned (rediscovered??) that family bond is strongest above all else. My family has been supportive in this tough time. We make mistakes and we must learn from them. These AL job is to extort our hard earned money and make our lives miserable. We have to be strong and find a way to stand up to them.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that.

If you read my previous thread, my AL case happened in 2009 when one of my family members borrowed.

Now it is happening again coz he went to find AL again.

Mine I received alot of SMS. At one point from 12am till 1am, I received 50 missed calls. A few love letters saying he will splash paint and lock my gate and neighbors. A few Mcdelivery. And these has been ongoing for 1 month plus, thats why I thought my AL is just NATO.

Where gt so eAsy NAT0...u shld be experience enough rite ..
Yr family member hardcore gambler like me?

Somochi

Reaction score
Hi, i need some advice from any bro, all UML is the same... i borrow from this guy adam, $400 repay $600... every payment he keep dragging ask me defer... finally i manage to settle him the payment recently... a few day later he msg me he transfer me $400 ask me payoff next week when i never agree... anyway my friend already tell me close down the acc already which i did after tat transfer.. what the best advise next?? Currently quite stress as i look through all the victims here...

I cant believe y this guys so brainless if this victims already repay all but you still want do stunts till everything go to police, eventurally did they get any goods? I still warn them some more that they better send me the account i transfer back the $400 i dont agree to loan if not they can find police take...

Last edited:

Somochi

Reaction score
Well, on my end, I learned (rediscovered??) that family bond is strongest above all else. My family has been supportive in this tough time. We make mistakes and we must learn from them. These AL job is to extort our hard earned money and make our lives miserable. We have to be strong and find a way to stand up to them.

Hi bro khunjuno how long urs case happen? What they done to you sofar till now? Have everything settle down for you?

Yah i believe family bonds are really important... as i told my family the story... they understand but i believe if they dare do any stupid thing to my family i will go all out

khunjuno

Reaction score
Hi bro khunjuno how long urs case happen? What they done to you sofar till now? Have everything settle down for you?

Yah i believe family bonds are really important... as i told my family the story... they understand but i believe if they dare do any stupid thing to my family i will go all out

A week plus already. So far flood my phone with WhatsApp, call NOK, call company, and just today, send love letter to my house.

Somochi

Reaction score
A week plus already. So far flood my phone with WhatsApp, call NOK, call company, and just today, send love letter to my house.

Sorry to hear that, how yours company and boss? They willing to hear you out and support you? I m prepare to speak the true to my boss on this monday... but seriously i dont know what to do other then asking them for forgiveness and telling them a deep sorry to them for what i cause...
Stay strong although i am not in the position of saying that to you... haiz but still hope you can go through... and every single victims out there just stay strong and fight them

Last edited:

khunjuno

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, how yours company and boss? They willing to hear you out and support you? I m prepare to speak the true to my boss on this monday... but seriously i dont know what to do other then asking them for forgiveness and telling them a deep sorry to them for what i cause...
Stay strong although i am not in the position of saying that to you... haiz but still hope you can go through... and every single victims out there just stay strong and fight them

Boss has been understanding, but management might not be so understanding. That one just take it as it comes. Yes I suggest you let them know as well if the name of your boss and company have been passed to AL. Better they know first then to chua sai when the AL start calling.

Thanks for your strength. I’m still a Long way from getting out of this, just waiting for things to happen (again, as they come).

By the way, is it possible for AL to find out the name and contact numbers of our neighbours just from our addresses?

Sharuu

Reaction score
Hi, i need some advice from any bro, all UML is the same... i borrow from this guy adam, $400 repay $600... every payment he keep dragging ask me defer... finally i manage to settle him the payment recently... a few day later he msg me he transfer me $400 ask me payoff next week when i never agree... anyway my friend already tell me close down the acc already which i did after tat transfer.. what the best advise next?? Currently quite stress as i look through all the victims here...

Your amount is negligible. If you haven't said anything that adversely ticked off your ah long, just stop contacting him and STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

Tell your family, prep your neighbours, make a police report, close your bank account and STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

I was also thinking earlier that maybe the longer you remain in contact with them, the more determined they will be to continue extorting from you. Anyone can think why?

Also, STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

And before I forget, STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

Somochi

Reaction score
Boss has been understanding, but management might not be so understanding. That one just take it as it comes. Yes I suggest you let them know as well if the name of your boss and company have been passed to AL. Better they know first then to chua sai when the AL start calling.

Thanks for your strength. I’m still a Long way from getting out of this, just waiting for things to happen (again, as they come).

By the way, is it possible for AL to find out the name and contact numbers of our neighbours just from our addresses?

This one i dont think so... sorry cant advise much...
my boss is the one bringing me to the company from other company... hope he understand me, ya i do believe he will and yes u are rite the management... i will prepare for the worst... for $400 they anyhow transfer to me is they dont want it back... not that i owe him... i believed we shall not fear them... they want fear can come one on one... show their face... i have nothing to lose as i prepare for the worst

Sharuu

Reaction score
I cant believe y this guys so brainless if this victims already repay all but you still want do stunts till everything go to police, eventurally did they get any goods? I still warn them some more that they better send me the account i transfer back the $400 i dont agree to loan if not they can find police take...

As I have said many times before, "paying back" does not stop them from leaving you alone. When you demonstrate that you can and will give them money, this indicates that they can extort more from you. So the brainless ones really are the ones who naively think they can "pay back" and sleep at night. Just stop giving criminals money. It's not a question of "paying back" or "not paying back". Bottom line is STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS.

Somochi

Reaction score
Your amount is negligible. If you haven't said anything that adversely ticked off your ah long, just stop contacting him and STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

Tell your family, prep your neighbours, make a police report, close your bank account and STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

I was also thinking earlier that maybe the longer you remain in contact with them, the more determined they will be to continue extorting from you. Anyone can think why?

Also, STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

And before I forget, STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

What if i tell them send me ur acc or you can take it from the police?
They read and had been silence... so just block their contacts?

Somochi

Reaction score
As I have said many times before, "paying back" does not stop them from leaving you alone. When you demonstrate that you can and will give them money, this indicates that they can extort more from you. So the brainless ones really are the ones who naively think they can "pay back" and sleep at night. Just stop giving criminals money. It's not a question of "paying back" or "not paying back". Bottom line is STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS.

Roger!!! Thanks for the advise as most my friends tell me so...

jayden1972

Reaction score
Do Licenised moneylender share data or use the same system. Will they know you have borrow from more than 1 moneylenders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.