Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

lesnar88

Reaction score
I'm a foreigner
I'm not yet in the stage of harassment but this ppl keep on sending me money to my account and asking me to pay aftr q week

Thats so nice of them to keep sending you money. I wish I'm in your position.

You return don't return they still harass. Might as well take the money, block their numbers, close the account, report police.

lesnar88

Reaction score
I would say my harassment has stopped. Probably they have given up. Last was 12 July. Till now it's been so quiet, I can hear the lizards mating.

Just blocked their numbers, report police any harassment, block any WhatsApp or SMS messages.

waunderwall

Reaction score
I would say my harassment has stopped. Probably they have given up. Last was 12 July. Till now it's been so quiet, I can hear the lizards mating.

Just blocked their numbers, report police any harassment, block any WhatsApp or SMS messages.

When was your first contact

DenTwh

Reaction score
I’m stuck with 5 loan shark keep asking me for payment... I lost my job due to all this harrassment... already made a police report so do I still find money to pay them or just totally ignore everything?

Peacemaker999

Reaction score
I’m stuck with 5 loan shark keep asking me for payment... I lost my job due to all this harrassment... already made a police report so do I still find money to pay them or just totally ignore everything?

Just block them, and ignore them. Any different number or SMS same just block. Just endure a certain period of time, can go back to normal life. Dun scare of them, no point backing them, if u pay them, this issues will come back again.

DenTwh

Reaction score
Just block them, and ignore them. Any different number or SMS same just block. Just endure a certain period of time, can go back to normal life. Dun scare of them, no point backing them, if u pay them, this issues will come back again.
Does changing of phone numbers help? They kept pestering my parents too... went to the police and seems like it’s not helping much at all... even installing of CCTV has to be approved by Town Council... damn stress

PaulLevesque

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you read the previous posts at all?? What has everyone on here been saying?

This isn't a social support network and I don't have time to hold your hand. Everything that you just asked has already been answered in previous posts. Read them.

1. MAKE A POLICE REPORT
2. CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
3. STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY

If I have to repeat this again, I will find you myself.

Best of luck.
Found this thread interesting so i scrolled pages by pages. Happened to stumble upon this post and laughed my arse silly at the 2nd last sentence... knn you really made my day. Thank you bro/sis ! 😂

lesnar88

Reaction score

Starting June last month? The initial phase of harassment confirm very jialat one. Lots of missed calls, SMS, love letters. But just block their numbers, report police, close account and ignore. Then tahan the harassment. Eventually they know they can't get anything, they will give up and move on

khunjuno

Reaction score
Does changing of phone numbers help? They kept pestering my parents too... went to the police and seems like it’s not helping much at all... even installing of CCTV has to be approved by Town Council... damn stress

Changing of your phone numbers will at least help you not feel so stress when they bombard your phone. If they bombard your parent's phone as well then if possible ask them to change number, if not, block whichever numbers that call.

CCTV installation you can go ahead and do first, approval from Town Council just submit your police report, they will approve it on grounds of debtor harassment.

ppclip

Reaction score

I changed my phone number. The CCTV approval for my case was instant as the officer was in office. The minute i stepped out they called and said approved. It is my helper who borrowed money in case u never read my previous post.

fairre

Reaction score
I changed my phone number. The CCTV approval for my case was instant as the officer was in office. The minute i stepped out they called and said approved. It is my helper who borrowed money in case u never read my previous post.

Is that any law to protect Employer if the loan is taken by maid ? :s11:

fairre

Reaction score

If you don't have job, how to pay them ?
Those loan shark really no brain.

Mattdumdum

Reaction score
If you don't have job, how to pay them ?
Those loan shark really no brain.

Yeah, only effective as a threat. Same like threatening to throw paint, once they do it, why would anyone bother to pay anymore?

In the end, pay or don’t pay, also kena harass, so just don’t pay.

subaru24

Reaction score
These AL are located overseas mostly in malaysia. Would our SPF able to effectively nab these clowns ?
They work remotely overseas. Poor ppl suffer in silence here with all the harassment. There are so much police can do. They can protect property and security. They cannot protect your mental and psychological well being.

Its really up to your mental strenght and family support now. Press on ppl. Overcome the difficult times..

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These AL are located overseas mostly in malaysia. Would our SPF able to effectively nab these clowns ?
They work remotely overseas. Poor ppl suffer in silence here with all the harassment. There are so much police can do. They can protect property and security. They cannot protect your mental and psychological well being.

Its really up to your mental strenght and family support now. Press on ppl. Overcome the difficult times..
Why touch them in the first place?

subaru24

Reaction score
Lots of reason in this thread. Some being cornered by desperation. When one really in need of urgent money, And quick solution. Really no choice at times.

But hear some pity case. They force money into acccount of victim. Thats why scam case..

Read alot earlier post. Mostly ppl approach these AL is due to desperation.

Lets stand together fight these clowns. Alot paid more than they loan. And still can't get out of this **** hole

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
They harass yr company or what

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

My Al still sending love letters..all my letters I will will pass to my IO let them handle..hahah I got report card one. Pirioty q for me.hahhaa..i think I made at least 10 reports on loanshark harassment with amk division the moment I call my iO they will ask me eh Mr xxx ah.hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.