Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

khunjuno

Reaction score
My Al still sending love letters..all my letters I will will pass to my IO let them handle..hahah I got report card one. Pirioty q for me.hahhaa..i think I made at least 10 reports on loanshark harassment with amk division the moment I call my iO they will ask me eh Mr xxx ah.hahaha

After the paint splashing they still send love letters ah?

So free ah they all?

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
I got one question.
Those loan shark will beat people up like those in the movie ?

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya. Happened to my friend. He run ah long then woke up one morning and found the severed toes of his parents hanging on his front gate. These days he very vigilant.

Never read about it from newspaper.
When it happened ?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Ya. Happened to my friend. He run ah long then woke up one morning and found the severed toes of his parents hanging on his front gate. These days he very vigilant.
Wahahahaa.so scary..so better pay those loanshark..if not run their money hired gukha to protect u.m

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Happened in Singapore? Don't really buy your story bro. Too fake.

khunjuno

Reaction score
Update: One of the Ah Longs have used my old WhatsApp display pic as his new photo. Got an update from my friend who informed me about this. These AL all work in syndicates one, the one who used my photo wasn't the one who I owed any money to. Just be aware of this when you decide to run AL, your photos may be used - so don't use photos showing your face fully or showing your family members as well. Change it to something more generic and they won't be able to use it against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.