Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhaylla@gmail.com

Reaction score
Why you teach him to dare those Ah Long in Malaysia ?
You want him dig his own grave ?
Malaysia is different from Singapore.
Malaysia gangster also very fierce.
They can easily get a gun in Malaysia.
He is only protected if remain in Singapore and not in Malaysia.
He got relatives in Malaysia.

that is what im worried... im more worried of my family... I even ask my wife to delete family pic and block me from fb... teach my kids to say im not tgeir father.... imagine telling that to a 9 year old. it sucks... but what need done has to be done.

could it be that they are malaysian doing uml in sg?

Headached

Reaction score
they claim they are malaysians also... sometimes txt me with malaysia number.
about the company... im sure that will happen also...

problem now is my poket left with $6.00 somemore I have another 3 loan. one due is tomorrow liao... however this 3 uml seems ok.. the never force u to defer with all their crap excuses... due date come they just ask u clear or defer... ur choice. and I have been with them clear and loan again for 6 months plus now... they are all monthly payments... means loan 400 get 400. clear 600 after one month. or defer 200 to clear next month. they may seem resonable but everyone sure has limits and bosess.. anyone came across this kind of nice (dont know if thats the right word to use)uml before?
Maybe same person who noe...i got 2 loan same guy diff number diff name...total i have 6 uml only 1 al very ya ya...they r same group.. kist ingore

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
that is what im worried... im more worried of my family... I even ask my wife to delete family pic and block me from fb... teach my kids to say im not tgeir father.... imagine telling that to a 9 year old. it sucks... but what need done has to be done.

You are Malaysian yourself, you know how capable the Ah Long in your country.
You know the MCA Michael Chong ?
Those advice in this thread is not applicable to you.
Those ask you to dare the Ah Long, please don't do it.

mikhaylla@gmail.com

Reaction score

they are using sg bank accounts. malaysia and singapore phone numbers.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe same person who noe...i got 2 loan same guy diff number diff name...total i have 6 uml only 1 al very ya ya...they r same group.. kist ingore

you can ignored but the other guy cannot since he is Malaysian and have relatives in Malaysia.
Unless he shift all his family to Singapore.

mikhaylla@gmail.com

Reaction score

yes I know..... thats y I pay up when the trethen me... but after that still say loan not settle and demand more.

Headached

Reaction score
U have to be strong bro.until when u want keep paying them..aslong u pay more than ur principal u dun care oredy....this all threatens only

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
U have to be strong bro.until when u want keep paying them..aslong u pay more than ur principal u dun care oredy....this all threatens only

In Singapore, you can ignore it.
The guy got family in Malaysia.
How to ignore ?

mikhaylla@gmail.com

Reaction score
In Singapore, you can ignore it.
The guy got family in Malaysia.
How to ignore ?

thas is sad mother disowing son... but owing money due to gambling is also one owns fault... my case is due to family medical and funerl fees.... so I bobian last resort. canot loan bank also even ive been working 10 years in sg... my own father scam me asking me help him loan bank up to 400k rm end up keep on delay payment till my record is bad...

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
this so called maybe malaysia al is scaming and blackmailing me already. ive paid a sum of 1900 ( 650. 800. 150x3) for a 650 loan in a month. all in sgd. but still demanding another 800

You must understand that you are Malaysian and not Singaporean.
Whatever you read here is not applicable to you.
Singapore Police cannot protect you or relatives in Malaysia.
Whatever scam or not, you better direct it to Malaysia police.
Have you make a police report in Malaysia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.