Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesebuurger

Reaction score
I landed with a few moneylenders.
as long as you pay, they will never do anything to you. so I approach with s.e investment in april and I left two months ahead which left $698.

be frankly s.e investment is the worst service. If you ain't pay on time or delay payment, they call your number everyday basically like ahlong in a rude ass tone. They will come to your house and slide a warrant letter. "Die die no money to pay is your problem, don't care where you get your money from, I want receive cash by today means TODAY! if not my collector will come to your house now.." also I told them I willing to pay $800 include late fee yet they refused...good luck to me I only can pay on pay day.... nvm i will spend my time look for some part time job to work during my free time (to kill the stress that I face with ml)

I regretted.. Even I can't pay the previous month, I told them I'm willing to pay the extra fees by next month, die also want me to pay now. Because of this incident I cry in my office and my boss know I borrow from moneylender and was about to terminate me. I don't even dare to ask anyone for help like who willing to borrow you more than hundred dollars on you? I may not have owe large sum amount of money. This would be my final lesson.

I hope everyone even you have problem with your own financial issue, bare in mind, never ever visit any of the moneylender unless you can effort to pay back how much you borrow even you willing to pay extra fees I can recommend (cash mart) so far if you delay payment they willing to accept the rest idk~

Last edited:

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Omg. How to maintain 3k every week? Don’t pay anymore better.

I got 2AL lend me big amount cause i been taking from them for 5 years. But only recent 2 years they up the amount to five figure for me cause my payment is good. Every week pay them around 3k for interest only. Until recently take from other AL to pay them which bubble finally burst

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Trust this thread here. No point keep paying those AL. Save the money for yourself and for your own use. My buddy paid 10k plus and it’s never ending. Just stop funding those criminals will do.

Reading thru all the comments made me realise that I'm not the only one that had fallen into this state. Thank you

JCKH0380

Reaction score
I landed with a few moneylenders.
as long as you pay, they will never do anything to you. so I approach with s.e investment in april and I left two months ahead which left $698.

be frankly s.e investment is the worst service. If you ain't pay on time or delay payment, they call your number everyday basically like ahlong in a rude ass tone. They will come to your house and slide a warrant letter. "Die die no money to pay is your problem, don't care where you get your money from, I want receive cash by today means TODAY! if not my collector will come to your house now.." also I told them I willing to pay $800 include late fee yet they refused...good luck to me I only can pay on pay day.... nvm i will spend my time look for some part time job to work during my free time (to kill the stress that I face with ml)

I regretted.. Even I can't pay the previous month, I told them I'm willing to pay the extra fees by next month, die also want me to pay now. Because of this incident I cry in my office and my boss know I borrow from moneylender and was about to terminate me. I don't even dare to ask anyone for help like who willing to borrow you more than hundred dollars on you? I may not have owe large sum amount of money. This would be my final lesson.

I hope everyone even you have problem with your own financial issue, bare in mind, never ever visit any of the moneylender unless you can effort to pay back how much you borrow even you willing to pay extra fees I can recommend (cash mart) so far if you delay payment they willing to accept the rest idk~

Best is dont take from any lenders. I approached silver lining for help with my license one. So far they still call me and chase me for payment but there is nothing i can do but let them chase. Keep sending collector to my house every now and then.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
How’s the status for now? Still harassing you?

I changed my number, but one still managed to find me at the new number which only license one have. Ytd received a msg that they will hunt me down and make sure my family get hurt. I am prepared for them.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
The message they sent via letters? Or WhatsApp?

I changed my number, but one still managed to find me at the new number which only license one have. Ytd received a msg that they will hunt me down and make sure my family get hurt. I am prepared for them.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Means the licensed and AL connected. If not your new number, those AL won’t find out so easily.

And work place got affected?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Hang in there. My buddy also no choice but to quit but he managed to find a new job. Closed all his social media accounts to prevent those AL from taking photos of his family members.

Yes connected. Thats why my new number they got it. Work place also kanna. No choice i have to find a new job

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Hang in there. My buddy also no choice but to quit but he managed to find a new job. Closed all his social media accounts to prevent those AL from taking photos of his family members.

At first will be worried for sure. But as time passed become numb to it already. But still prey this will be the end

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
My buddy told me his daughter got messages from someone unknown and asking about details and info about them. So he straight away just closed all their accounts. And even some of his friends also asked him about a stranger randomly texted them to ask about him and his particulars.

Whatsapp. So far i got 1 come up write on wall thats all. Expecting more to come. Total 20 Al i think more will come. But already 1 months passed

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
No need to be scared of those farkers lah. They keep sending also need to pay and risk the runners. Now with such harsh punishments, they can send how many?

At first will be worried for sure. But as time passed become numb to it already. But still prey this will be the end

cheesebuurger

Reaction score
I approached to silver lining for help yesterday. We have the same situation. I was so afraid if my parent were to find out I borrow money from license moneylender I might have been kick out of the house. Yesterday the collector had come to my house for the first time I think nobody open the door so they left a letter idk will they be coming everyday? I'm so scare to receive their call because their tone is basically like an long I understand when you borrow you have to return on time but you will never get into people who will never be nice to you even you willing to pay extra and I'm totally out having fears everyday. Everyday is a nightmare.

Regarding of my work I totally lost my soul and continue it's hard to face people who actually know you borrow from moneylender, I was thinking of getting a new job asap two part time could be the best for me to finish all my outstanding payment

silver lining ain't help out much only help you to delay some of the payment. Most people will tell you best is to talk to your family relative or your friends for help. (Say is easy) when nobody help you and only can do is to drag the payment...

Hope we can finish all of the payment no need to stress everyday with al or money lenders..

Best is dont take from any lenders. I approached silver lining for help with my license one. So far they still call me and chase me for payment but there is nothing i can do but let them chase. Keep sending collector to my house every now and then.

Last edited:

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I think you have to ask some close friends or relatives to help. Yes, they will scold, they will be mad. But which is worse? Having the LML to keep hounding you and you living in fear and stress?

Yours only Licensed Moneylender? Then still can negotiate. Tell them you have every intention to pay. Just that you need time. You no money then how to squeeze out from you?

I approached to silver lining for help yesterday. We have the same situation. I was so afraid if my parent were to find out I borrow money from license moneylender I might have been kick out of the house. Yesterday the collector had come to my house for the first time I think nobody open the door so they left a letter idk will they be coming everyday? I'm so scare to receive their call because their tone is basically like an long I understand when you borrow you have to return on time but you will never get into people who will never be nice to you even you willing to pay extra and I'm totally out having fears everyday. Everyday is a nightmare.

Regarding of my work I totally lost my soul and continue it's hard to face people who actually know you borrow from moneylender, I was thinking of getting a new job asap two part time could be the best for me to finish all my outstanding payment

silver lining ain't help out much only help you to delay some of the payment. Most people will tell you best is to talk to your family relative or your friends for help. (Say is easy) when nobody help you and only can do is to drag the payment...

Hope we can finish all of the payment no need to stress everyday with al or money lenders..

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I think it’s only fair you explain to your neighbors as well. It’s their home too. What you could do maybe offer to pay for cctv for them to install. And maybe together you all can catch any suspicious character wandering around? 1 cctv only about less than $50.

Not scare la. Just ps if they disturb my neighbour

cheesebuurger

Reaction score
s.e collector never be nice. Die also have to pay yesterday spoken to a rude lady it doesn't give a concern of how you explain they ended up said wasting their time to hear nonsense and excuses.

I don't have much friends. Those friend of mine only came up to me when they need something or else when I try to contact it can never be that easy when they forever left my message on read unless when they need help.

at this point, I only can relay to myself. Non of the people could help me. Not trying to look pathetic I have been working blindly for nearly a year and I realised I don't keep my relative contact at all. It would need sometime to contact time in a hardest way but anything I will give a try at least it might help with less stress against with moneylender.

This year is really a size of rock hitting on my toe. After payment settled I need to love my money and spend wise is most important.

I think you have to ask some close friends or relatives to help. Yes, they will scold, they will be mad. But which is worse? Having the LML to keep hounding you and you living in fear and stress?

Yours only Licensed Moneylender? Then still can negotiate. Tell them you have every intention to pay. Just that you need time. You no money then how to squeeze out from you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.