Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lykoss

Reaction score
Im new in here. PReviously in Jun, we cleared off all full loans of hubby from UML, thats about 25k. We did wrong by forgetting to change mobile number and Bank account. Recently in Aug, they started messaging n calling him to support which he mentioned no need. Things started turning nasty and they just transferred the funds of 3k over without consent. Hubby wana transfer back immed but they told him to transfer back 6k. They took pics of our home surrounding n threaten to harm my kids, hb fear for worst and paid them. Subsequently, many others that we paid in Jun called and did not receive the funds, all start hounding him for more money. In total, recently he paid 15k in fear and we r really dried up. We have paid more den we r suppose to pay, i have print screens of whatever we paid in Jun too. Please teach me what Im suppose to do, im at my wit ends and this is seriously tormenting me. Any kind hearted souls willing to pm me their contacts too for a listening ear. Im at e verge of breaking down.

Hi sis, we are all here to help. Do tell your husband there is no need for fear. They make use of your fear to give more money to them. No need to be scared. Stop transferring money, stop funding them. The more you give the more they will squeeze you

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Most importantly, don’t be too hard on yourself on this. It’s those boood thirsty AL who is trying to cheat people. For now, just stop paying them. Those 25k and 15k could have used it for a better living expenses for you and your kids.

This is Singapore. Those idiots can’t do anything much.

Im new in here. PReviously in Jun, we cleared off all full loans of hubby from UML, thats about 25k. We did wrong by forgetting to change mobile number and Bank account. Recently in Aug, they started messaging n calling him to support which he mentioned no need. Things started turning nasty and they just transferred the funds of 3k over without consent. Hubby wana transfer back immed but they told him to transfer back 6k. They took pics of our home surrounding n threaten to harm my kids, hb fear for worst and paid them. Subsequently, many others that we paid in Jun called and did not receive the funds, all start hounding him for more money. In total, recently he paid 15k in fear and we r really dried up. We have paid more den we r suppose to pay, i have print screens of whatever we paid in Jun too. Please teach me what Im suppose to do, im at my wit ends and this is seriously tormenting me. Any kind hearted souls willing to pm me their contacts too for a listening ear. Im at e verge of breaking down.

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

install cctv to protect your families :)

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Most importantly, don’t be too hard on yourself on this. It’s those boood thirsty AL who is trying to cheat people. For now, just stop paying them. Those 25k and 15k could have used it for a better living expenses for you and your kids.

RMB if they send you pic of your kid dont scare just go police ...they only use verbal threat..I was once a fatty meat too...it's time to fight back

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Also, best advice to everyone else too. Set your Facebook or any social media accounts to Private! Do not give them the opportunity to save whatever photos to mind **** you further.

Worried90

Reaction score
I just pm you. Let us know if you need further advices.

Tried to pm u back bt must wait till i got 10post.

I lodged police reports many times already but seems useless. Now we r seriously slapping ourselves real hard y did we even forget to change number n acct number. Actually he strike lottery aft repaying the ones in June and we were so happy that we finally have better life liao. Actually was thinking is there spy in Singapore Pools too that leak out info coz almost immed they came n disturb. What i fear most is my kids n the elderly safety.

Worried90

Reaction score

Till date of those last time borrowing, we have paid at lease 85k. We r totally dried up now.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I think it’s more likely the AL need ‘sales’. What’s better than a easy target who responded to threats?

So for now, you don’t need to fear or worry, install cctv and trust me. You will feel sense of security. They can’t run away. You have paid more than enough.

For now, stop paying them. Might as well invest on CCTV to catch them.

I lodged police reports many times already but seems useless. Now we r seriously slapping ourselves real hard y did we even forget to change number n acct number. Actually he strike lottery aft repaying the ones in June and we were so happy that we finally have better life liao. Actually was thinking is there spy in Singapore Pools too that leak out info coz almost immed they came n disturb. What i fear most is my kids n the elderly safety.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Then don’t pay anymore. They will still squeeze everything out even if you are dried up. His is how brutal Loansharks are. Inhumane bastàrds and scums.

Till date of those last time borrowing, we have paid at lease 85k. We r totally dried up now.

Worried90

Reaction score
I think it’s more likely the AL need ‘sales’. What’s better than a easy target who responded to threats?

So for now, you don’t need to fear or worry, install cctv and trust me. You will feel sense of security. They can’t run away. You have paid more than enough.

For now, stop paying them. Might as well invest on CCTV to catch them.

Is it only recently they have been more on the ball on such tactics? Last time dun seems to be so aggressive.

Worried90

Reaction score
Then don’t pay anymore. They will still squeeze everything out even if you are dried up. His is how brutal Loansharks are. Inhumane bastàrds and scums.

I received a call ytd from one of them. He did mentioned that both licensed n unlicensed moneylender all belongs to the same boss. True?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Becos they are hard up for sales now. And they would do anything to try and get people to borrow. And they earn by interest. They survived by sucking the interests and deferments. So no point feeding those worthless shït. Let them starve and die.

Is it only recently they have been more on the ball on such tactics? Last time dun seems to be so aggressive.

Lykoss

Reaction score

Police can't protect you 24/7. So we must stand up and protect ourselves. Firstly, you have to stop paying them. You only funding them to do more harassment either to you or other victims.

Secondly, like many people have said, they cannot do any form of physical harm unto you. You need to bear with the mental harassment. Once you give in to the fear. They will keep squeezing you.

Thirdly, install a CCTV, CHANGE NUMBER, CLOSE BANK ACCT.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
True to that. Some licensed moneylenders are connected to UML. And will circulate your details to them. A bit unorthodox but this is reality.

I received a call ytd from one of them. He did mentioned that both licensed n unlicensed moneylender all belongs to the same boss. True?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Nope la sis..they will always try their luck on easy piece of meat like u..few phone calls u scare liao.they can sense Ur fear. U ask them those Al lend money to drug addict they also won't lend coz they know these people got nothing to lose.people like me n u scare lose job scare they harm yr family scare lose face that why they can milk u dry...now if I wan borrow from Al they also black list me.haha

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
True to that. Some licensed moneylenders are connected to UML. And will circulate your details to them. A bit unorthodox but this is reality.

License pay tax lo..some loan office at license moneylender office look like ah long themselves so they maybe connected

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Police can't protect you 24/7. So we must stand up and protect ourselves. Firstly, you have to stop paying them. You only funding them to do more harassment either to you or other victims.

Secondly, like many people have said, they cannot do any form of physical harm unto you. You need to bear with the mental harassment. Once you give in to the fear. They will keep squeezing you.

Thirdly, install a CCTV, CHANGE NUMBER, CLOSE BANK ACCT.
Close bank account after they bank in more money to u then change hp no..they milk u so long liao.time to ask them pay up

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They can’t do much. With CCTV installed, I think they also difficult to find runners as much as they have difficulties finding ‘sales’. That’s how pathetic these uselsss Chao Ah Gua Ah Long are. Spineless and only threats. Nothing to be scared of.

So Worried90, you have more guts than them. To be able to let it go from your chest, you are already a step ahead of them that you want to stop them. And they can’t break you. You have us now.

Close bank account after they bank in more money to u then change hp no..they milk u so long liao.time to ask them pay up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.