Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Tried to pm u back bt must wait till i got 10post.

I lodged police reports many times already but seems useless. Now we r seriously slapping ourselves real hard y did we even forget to change number n acct number. Actually he strike lottery aft repaying the ones in June and we were so happy that we finally have better life liao. Actually was thinking is there spy in Singapore Pools too that leak out info coz almost immed they came n disturb. What i fear most is my kids n the elderly safety.

They don't as Pools has strict rules. It is just random throwing of baits and see which one bites only. If you follow through this thread, follow the steps and seek assistance from the authorities, your kids and elderly is safe. If you need more reassurance, go watch youtube crimewatch about UML issues.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
They can’t do much. With CCTV installed, I think they also difficult to find runners as much as they have difficulties finding ‘sales’. That’s how pathetic these uselsss Chao Ah Gua Ah Long are. Spineless and only threats. Nothing to be scared of.

So Worried90, you have more guts than them. To be able to let it go from your chest, you are already a step ahead of them that you want to stop them. And they can’t break you. You have us now.

Now these scammer long already give those old school Al a bad name..last time if u can't pay up those old school Al will let u negotiate a longer installment plan ..

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
I received a call ytd from one of them. He did mentioned that both licensed n unlicensed moneylender all belongs to the same boss. True?

Not sure but it is part of their job to trash talk you into giving more money. You have already paid more than 100%. Stop already.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
They don't as Pools has strict rules. It is just random throwing of baits and see which one bites only. If you follow through this thread, follow the steps and seek assistance from the authorities, your kids and elderly is safe. If you need more reassurance, go watch youtube crimewatch about UML issues.
Yes..if they dare to lay ye hand on Ur kids and elderly then they will be prepare go in sit for a long time.our minister k shamugan will give them sibei jialat one..

Domino1904

Reaction score
Hi All,

I received a letter to go down to Cantonment Complex for an interview with an IO from the UMLS.

Any one came across this before?

If so, could you share your experience pls?

Thank you in advance.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Now these scammer long already give those old school Al a bad name..last time if u can't pay up those old school Al will let u negotiate a longer installment plan ..

Old school just wants their $ back with interest. No point to squeeze you if they can roll your interest higher whenever you can't pay and just be forever indebt to them. Like a long term investment so long as you don't run.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Old school just wants their $ back with interest. No point to squeeze you if they can roll your interest higher whenever you can't pay and just be forever indebt to them. Like a long term investment so long as you don't run.

Yes. But they don't scam or trsf u without permission.they still open to negotiation.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Hi All,

I received a letter to go down to Cantonment Complex for an interview with an IO from the UMLS.

Thank you in advance.

Did u file a report on uml before or did you carry out any work for them..

Worried90

Reaction score
They can’t do much. With CCTV installed, I think they also difficult to find runners as much as they have difficulties finding ‘sales’. That’s how pathetic these uselsss Chao Ah Gua Ah Long are. Spineless and only threats. Nothing to be scared of.

So Worried90, you have more guts than them. To be able to let it go from your chest, you are already a step ahead of them that you want to stop them. And they can’t break you. You have us now.

Hubby just called me. Hes so stressful too, they keep bombing him. Told him since they already milk us dry no point we keep feeding them.

Worried90

Reaction score

Thanks for the headsup. So far, only 1 called me, the rest I block first. How long will this die down.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure what it could be. Maybe some debtors who borrowed from them, trsf to your account when you borrowed? And they reported it?

That’s only one possibility that I could think of.

Hi All,

Thank you in advance.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Show your hubby what we shared with you. Tell him don’t give in to fears. If you fear the AL, they win. We can help you get Over it.

Hubby just called me. Hes so stressful too, they keep bombing him. Told him since they already milk us dry no point we keep feeding them.

Worried90

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thank you in advance.

My hb also got such letter and he went down to Tanglin ytd to meet the IO. Mentioned about him cheating. Its like money transferred in and the other party lodge a report of u cheating

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
This is how they are good at. Driving people to a corner. It’s either you break the fear or continue paying them til you break.

Now just ask him to calm down his thoughts. A few of them here also owe up to 20k and now seeing a clearer picture from outside the box.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Nothing to worry cos it’s common for debtors to have money trsf for loans. It’s not a crime.

Only if the debtors work for them to pay off debts then it’s a crime. Borrowers will not get charged.

My hb also got such letter and he went down to Tanglin ytd to meet the IO. Mentioned about him cheating. Its like money transferred in and the other party lodge a report of u cheating

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Maybe they ask another victim trsf money to your account for them.dont worry I went for this type of interview before..we providing assistance to police to catch those ah gua ah long

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Off his hp for 1day and move on.ignore them..if u pick up they know u still scare of them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.