Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
From post #3276

This is what the Chao Ah Gua Ah Long said here.

After reading a few pages i realize there is so many rubbish people... We only do loans to people with stable income.. Maybe sometimes depending on the situation. Yes, we have high interest and normally our loans are weekly loan. But so what.. When we offered you the package and you took it, of course you have to pay us back the money to which we agreed on... Why dont loan from friend or borrow from friend or family... Scared xia suay?? LML dont lend you sure got problem already.. So we are your last line of help..

Need more time to pay?? Just let us know earlier la... Same in this line of business. Not all of us are out to scam people and cheat their money.. we do this for living. of course we need to have long term customer to support us.. Why we want to sabo ppl..

What i see is the one who is taking the loan is the actual scammer. Say will pay up, in the end not even a single payment and just MIA... For e.g take 1k, pay 200. then say no money pay, block and report police... If cannot pay, why agree to take the loan.. We are at the larger risk in the start.. We TRUST you to pay us back the money with interest.. But then you didn't.. You betrayed the trust and then blame us for harrassing you?

Plzhalp

Reaction score
From post #3276

Speaking about this. "Yes, we have high interest and normally our loans are weekly loan. But so what.. When we offered you the package and you took it, of course you have to pay us back the money to which we agreed on..." agreed on?????? Everyone know it's not true lol....

Lykoss

Reaction score
From post #3276

From what i see, this one is the more old school AL. The recent one those scammers wreck more havoc. Those is the one who anyhow transfer, force loan and don't dare come out one

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah. As though people knife point force them to lend. Stupid Chao Ah Gua Ah Long. This one ball-less one.

Speaking about this. "Yes, we have high interest and normally our loans are weekly loan. But so what.. When we offered you the package and you took it, of course you have to pay us back the money to which we agreed on..." agreed on?????? Everyone know it's not true lol....

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
From what i see, this one is the more old school AL. The recent one those scammers wreck more havoc. Those is the one who anyhow transfer, force loan and don't dare come out one
Quite true .scammer loan only hide under hp kpkp only

Domino1904

Reaction score
If you are just a borrower, just assist them in whatever ways you can. At the very least they can step up on investigations and reduce the case counts by nabbing as much as they can.

I understand that they can always set up more stalls outside. But least with our SPF catching up on them, they will not act so blatantly aggressive. Nab one at a time :)

Well noted with thanks!

Just worried about implications on my part...

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After reading a few pages i realize there is so many rubbish people... We only do loans to people with stable income.. Maybe sometimes depending on the situation. Yes, we have high interest and normally our loans are weekly loan. But so what.. When we offered you the package and you took it, of course you have to pay us back the money to which we agreed on... Why dont loan from friend or borrow from friend or family... Scared xia suay?? LML dont lend you sure got problem already.. So we are your last line of help..

Need more time to pay?? Just let us know earlier la... Same in this line of business. Not all of us are out to scam people and cheat their money.. we do this for living. of course we need to have long term customer to support us.. Why we want to sabo ppl..

What i see is the one who is taking the loan is the actual scammer. Say will pay up, in the end not even a single payment and just MIA... For e.g take 1k, pay 200. then say no money pay, block and report police... If cannot pay, why agree to take the loan.. We are at the larger risk in the start.. We TRUST you to pay us back the money with interest.. But then you didn't.. You betrayed the trust and then blame us for harrassing you?

Owe money pay money.. nothing wrong, even for the high interest, if it's agreed by both parties

The problem is some ah longs si beh chao kwan

Keep pushing loans to the victims, transfer money to them without their agreement

Then after that demand payments with high interests

Ask urself, is this fair?

So dun act noble or innocent

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Owe money pay money.. nothing wrong, even for the high interest, if it's agreed by both parties

The problem is some ah longs si beh chao kwan

Keep pushing loans to the victims, transfer money to them without their agreement

Then after that demand payments with high interests

Ask urself, is this fair?

So dun act noble or innocent

Even pay finish already they still harassing for more... Giving excuses like they did not receive the amount even though we have the receipt proof with us.... Damn annoying.....

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Im new in here. PReviously in Jun, we cleared off all full loans of hubby from UML, thats about 25k. We did wrong by forgetting to change mobile number and Bank account. Recently in Aug, they started messaging n calling him to support which he mentioned no need. Things started turning nasty and they just transferred the funds of 3k over without consent. Hubby wana transfer back immed but they told him to transfer back 6k. They took pics of our home surrounding n threaten to harm my kids, hb fear for worst and paid them. Subsequently, many others that we paid in Jun called and did not receive the funds, all start hounding him for more money. In total, recently he paid 15k in fear and we r really dried up. We have paid more den we r suppose to pay, i have print screens of whatever we paid in Jun too. Please teach me what Im suppose to do, im at my wit ends and this is seriously tormenting me. Any kind hearted souls willing to pm me their contacts too for a listening ear. Im at e verge of breaking down.

Firstly, they wont harm or hurt your kids. So far still never see such case.
Secondly, u must have the courage to face embrassment that will soon to come(might or might not but since u clear mostly wont come)
Lastly, Do not pay them anymore. If u really want to pay, pay me better i advise you what to do.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Hi All,

I received a letter to go down to Cantonment Complex for an interview with an IO from the UMLS.

Any one came across this before?

If so, could you share your experience pls?

Thank you in advance.

Wow.u are in trouble. Likely after interview you will be lock up. And u need to standby a biller to bill u out. Please arrange all this before u head down. Likely will release u in the evening. And you have to report bill every 4 weeks until you are cleared of charge

JCKH0380

Reaction score
I see..

Thank you guys.

I will be more than happy to assist with investigations.

Pls do share more info with us.

The more the better!

But end game is simple...
Nvr let them win.

Bro this is not assist. This one sure got ppl report your account belong to ah long. Thats why call u go report. I am one of the victim too. Lock up and connection cut off for whole day. Only allow you to make phone call to your biller only if the,IO agree

Domino1904

Reaction score
Wow.u are in trouble. Likely after interview you will be lock up. And u need to standby a biller to bill u out. Please arrange all this before u head down. Likely will release u in the evening. And you have to report bill every 4 weeks until you are cleared of charge

I see.....

You experienced this before?

Dazlee81

Reaction score
I see.....

You experienced this before?

Yes I experience before...’few years ago.. I was threaten and became a atm runner.. to clear my debt.. less than 2 weeks my account became freezed and called back the bank.. the bank ppl said someone will call me back... indeed IO from Bedok station called to report to him regarding UML case.. told the AL what happen and they straight blocked me.. reported and after found out I did help AL to trans money.. but I said I never ever will do damaging or threaten victim.. end of day I was locked up and till midnight bail out waiting for charges.. need to report for almost 2 months then was given a warning letter that within 2 years better dun commit any small crimes.. if not will bring up the case and double charged me...

Domino1904

Reaction score
Yes I experience before...’few years ago.. I was threaten and became a atm runner.. to clear my debt.. less than 2 weeks my account became freezed and called back the bank.. the bank ppl said someone will call me back... indeed IO from Bedok station called to report to him regarding UML case.. told the AL what happen and they straight blocked me.. reported and after found out I did help AL to trans money.. but I said I never ever will do damaging or threaten victim.. end of day I was locked up and till midnight bail out waiting for charges.. need to report for almost 2 months then was given a warning letter that within 2 years better dun commit any small crimes.. if not will bring up the case and double charged me...

Ok...

But that was for becoming a ATM runner...
I did not do anything even close to that.

There is a huge difference i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.